Zone1 How long before you think people will rise up against the government?

How long do you think it will take for people to actually rise up against corrupt government?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
who besides that one capital cops killed anyone on jan 6? while you are working on that, why did the capital cops encourage the people to enter the building, why did they do nothing to stop them? why were many jan 6 people held in solitary in DC for over a year? if you don't think the 2020 election was a political coup, you are very ignorant and deluded.
That's not the topic at hand. It's you people wanting to kill Americans because your shitty president lost. Let's call your mass murder fantasies by their real name.

yes it does, and we are showing many of them right now. This country is in grave danger of not surviving if changes are not made very soon.
I don't see how it can survive. It's just a question for me of which goes first, me or the U.S.A.

My fear is that we fight all the wrong people! And fight the wrong war! The problem is not the rank and file members of the democrat Party, they are not the ones stirring the jar of red and black ants.

The problem makers meet at Davos

To fight a stupid war at home where the WEF is left alone, is pointless. Might feel good to some, but like leaving Berlin, Warsaw, Prague and Vienna in the hands of Stalin - it's a losing strategy

I don't think so ----- I've given up supposing people will rise up and stop all the terrible things going on now. Usually in history there is a 15-year period of friction, at least, before the dam breaks. Like all Europe knew they were on the point of war with Germany as early as before 1900 --- but it didn't happen till Aug. 4, 1914.

Suddenly. It's always sudden, sudden, sudden if it happens at all. Suddenly the shot rings out at Sarajevo, a month later the Germans goosestep into Belgium by the millions. Suddenly Lincoln is elected and seven states secede before he is inaugurated. Suddenly the Berlin Wall is breached by thousands and thousands of running East Germans, and the Soviet Union falls entirely apart in a weekend the next year.

So watch for big things happening suddenly and irrevocably, and then there is no turning back. That's what I am watching for, but nothing is happening now. It could easily be years, or never. Look at the Soviet Union: 77 years of soul-deadening poverty and communism before finally it changed.

I agree 100%! There's no such a thing as suddenly.

The Brits passed the Currency Act in 1764 and crushed economic life in the colonies, it was never about tea. Tea was just the last straw

who besides that one capital cops killed anyone on jan 6? while you are working on that, why did the capital cops encourage the people to enter the building, why did they do nothing to stop them? why were many jan 6 people held in solitary in DC for over a year? if you don't think the 2020 election was a political coup, you are very ignorant and deluded.
Remember the woman carrying the "Don't Tread on Me" flag....that got crushed by her fellow insurrectionist thugs?

That's not the topic at hand. It's you people wanting to kill Americans because your shitty president lost. Let's call your mass murder fantasies by their real name.
hmmm, and just how many did BLM and antifa kill in 2020? how much property damage to both public and private property? Who killed Ashli Babbett? not a conservative or Trump supporter, a capital cop who was never charged with the murder he committed.

I agree 100%! There's no such a thing as suddenly.

The Brits passed the Currency Act in 1764 and crushed economic life in the colonies, it was never about tea. Tea was just the last straw
Yeah, I think tea was the publicity thing, where they took their stand. Because tea was huge, after all --- how we all got our caffeine fix for the day.

Suddenly, it was coffee.

The 'Tea PArty' was actually about a bunch of smugglers getting pissed off that the taxes on tea were lowered, ruining their profit margin, not some taxe hike, which some people are intent on promoting.

hmmm, and just how many did BLM and antifa kill in 2020? how much property damage to both public and private property? Who killed Ashli Babbett? not a conservative or Trump supporter, a capital cop who was never charged with the murder he committed.
Are you going to fight BLM? Otherwise your post makes no sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back