How Long Can Ginsburg Fake Being Alive

Ricky LIbtardo

Diamond Member
Jul 22, 2016
That old dingbat shows up drunk at the State of the Union address and passes out. Libtardos think that's the epitome of nobility. She should just retire to write a senior sex blog and save our country any more of this national embarrassment. Time to get some class back on the bench and spare us the visual of a medical assistant wiping spittle from her chin.

Will the Democrats force Republicans to change the Senate rules to the nuclear option?

We can only hope. Kennedy wanted to retire but he'll stay on now to nurture one of his puppies. If he does retire he'll be replaced with a true Conservative. Ginsburg can't make it four more years and with the nuclear option Trump can appoint an even more Conservative judge.

Democrats are damned if they do and damned if they don't approve Gorsuch.

Democrats can thank Obama and Dingy Harry for screwing them. And I can't stop laughing.

giphy.gif

The Democrats are really in a conundrum of their own devising.

Ginsburg will live to be 100

She will easily outlive Trump

I think she wants to go out during the SOTU address by holding her breath, becoming a legend.

It will be a pleasure to see her seat vacated as soon as possible for another Trump / Pence pick. The dimocrit social experiment failed epically. Now it's time to restore the application of our Constitution's principles to what the framers original intentions were.

Sent from my SM-N920V using USMessageBoard.com mobile app

It will be a pleasure to see her seat vacated as soon as possible for another Trump / Pence pick. The dimocrit social experiment failed epically. Now it's time to restore the application of our Constitution's principles to what the framers original intentions were.

Rule by an entitled elite aristocracy.

It will be a pleasure to see her seat vacated as soon as possible for another Trump / Pence pick. The dimocrit social experiment failed epically. Now it's time to restore the principles of our Constitution to what the original intentions were.

A 10k man army?
You are confusing principles and original intentions with past implementation or the execution of the same.

Thankfully, many adults now in Trumps cabinet can draw a distinction between those things.

I think she wants to go out during the SOTU address by holding her breath, becoming a legend.

Maybe she will star in a remake of Weekend at Bernie's.
I can just imagine the remaining liberals on the court putting Sunglasses on her and wheeling her around for 4 years hoping that a democrat will be elected in 2020.

It will be a pleasure to see her seat vacated as soon as possible for another Trump / Pence pick. The dimocrit social experiment failed epically. Now it's time to restore the principles of our Constitution to what the original intentions were.

A 10k man army?
You are confusing principles and original intentions with past implementation or the execution of the same.

Thankfully, many adults now in Trumps cabinet can draw a distinction between those things.

I am sure they can't, but we shall see...

Last time I saw her on the news I thought I was looking at a corpse.

Woman looks bad and I wonder how she can do her job.

Hope she retires before she dies in her chambers.

Forum List

Back