How long can Trump Von Munchausen keep lying to the American people? Always someone else's fault.

R

rdean

I mean, come on. What happened to the voter fraud investigations?

And now the Russian Connection he said he never heard of.

He will bring back millions of non-existent jobs.

And it's always someone else's fault.

AND IT'S ONLY BEEN THREE WEEKS!!!!

It seems like it's been a year. Can he keep lying forever?

And after what Bush left Obama, how much longer can Trump's minions blame anything on Obama considering how well the country was doing under Obama and how Trump is already dragging it down?

tumblr_nr0s1pS38L1rtta3uo1_500.gif

And after what Bush left Obama, how much longer can Trump's minions blame anything on Obama considering how well the country was doing under Obama and how Trump is already dragging it down?

How is trump dragging it down?

I think Adolf Trump's days are severely numbered.

C4RWgz4VYAIy7wc.jpg

C4QsQTKVYAE5goS.jpg:large

C4Q75-lWAAA-fpy.jpg:large

C4Q7ccpWQAE5-Fn.jpg:large

Last edited:

C4RWgz4VYAIy7wc.jpg

Yes, they are

How many days are in 8 years?
  • Click to see answer
  • 2920 excluding any leap years

ROTFLMAO!!!!! What universe are you living in????? Dude, seriously, you need a big time reality check. The country has been swirling the drain ever since LBJ was president and the take down of the middle class was a plan devised by the Club Of Rome, on offshoot of the U.N in order to kill industry in this country and offshore blue collar, middle class jobs to other countries that would pay their workers less with no regards to the environmental cost AND at our expense. This plan put Americans at a disadvantage that had a litany of regulations and rules to comply by while the competition had none and were free to ship in their goods with little to no tariffs or restrictions. These "free trade agreements" did nothing for American workers and both political party establishment members made out like bandits. Americans didn't "thrive" under the Barrypuppet. War was engaged, leaders of countries were overthrown, their assets stolen and puppet leaders put into place......in other words, business as usual.

Seriously, I could put your understanding of what has happened to this country on the left hand side of a sesame seed. Trump has a plan to bring industry back to this country so that American workers make the very goods that were off-shored and then peddled back here fore those that actually HAD a decent job could buy and afford.Can we at least see if this pans out? I mean, it hasn't even been a month in office yet. The Barrypuppet was doing an apology tour this time 8 years ago.......after the Porkulus package was passed after the banker bail-out. LERarn, son....grow, evoilve.........

I can think of at least a few hundred openings that will be opening up in the Des Moines area alone as illegals get deported. Either that or some restaurants, bridge contracting jobs, concrete contracts, a tire store and cleaning contracts for some of the larger firms should be coming up for bid real soon if illegals are deported. That is just a few I know about and I rarely go to the Des Moines area.

OK, who told rdeanie what Münchhausen syndrome is?

I know he's not anywhere near bright enough to have come up with this on his won.

C4RWgz4VYAIy7wc.jpg

C4QsQTKVYAE5goS.jpg:large

C4Q75-lWAAA-fpy.jpg:large

C4Q7ccpWQAE5-Fn.jpg:large

ChappelleSTFU.gif

He can't stop, he's all about jobs. If he stopped you wouldn't have any reason to start the dumb ass threads and lose your job. You pathetic snowflakes have to eat too.

Please stop whining or create a whiny social group, we have updated daily news to discuss.

ROTFLMAO!!!!! What universe are you living in????? Dude, seriously, you need a big time reality check. The country has been swirling the drain ever since LBJ was president and the take down of the middle class was a plan devised by the Club Of Rome, on offshoot of the U.N in order to kill industry in this country and offshore blue collar, middle class jobs to other countries that would pay their workers less with no regards to the environmental cost AND at our expense. This plan put Americans at a disadvantage that had a litany of regulations and rules to comply by while the competition had none and were free to ship in their goods with little to no tariffs or restrictions. These "free trade agreements" did nothing for American workers and both political party establishment members made out like bandits. Americans didn't "thrive" under the Barrypuppet. War was engaged, leaders of countries were overthrown, their assets stolen and puppet leaders put into place......in other words, business as usual.

Seriously, I could put your understanding of what has happened to this country on the left hand side of a sesame seed. Trump has a plan to bring industry back to this country so that American workers make the very goods that were off-shored and then peddled back here fore those that actually HAD a decent job could buy and afford.Can we at least see if this pans out? I mean, it hasn't even been a month in office yet. The Barrypuppet was doing an apology tour this time 8 years ago.......after the Porkulus package was passed after the banker bail-out. LERarn, son....grow, evoilve.........
88% of jobs that "left" didn't leave. They were automated. Without education, Republicans are fucked. When has Trump talked about education? Your kind is fucked.

88% of jobs that "left" didn't leave. They were automated. Without education, Republicans are fucked. When has Trump talked about education? Your kind is fucked.

Sadly, I have been unfortunate enough to read some of your utter stupidity....but that last post was beyond the pale......how can someone this fucking stupid even have the ability to work a computer mouse???

Sadly, I have been unfortunate enough to read some of your utter stupidity....but that last post was beyond the pale......how can someone this fucking stupid even have the ability to work a computer mouse???
So you think jobs weren't automated? That they went to China and Mexico? You think you don't need education? And you say I'm stupid?

Pitiful. Just pitiful.

So you think jobs weren't automated? That they went to China and Mexico? You think you don't need education? And you say I'm stupid?

Pitiful. Just pitiful.

Yes, automation has taken some jobs while creating others and if you believe that NAFTA, CAFTA and GATT didn't cause the off-shoring of manufacturing jobs to countries with cheaper labor and lax environmental laws? Then "yes", you are fucking STUPID....and I stand by that. Got anything else you want to say, dumb ass?

I love the smell of delirium in the morning.

I love the smell of delirium in the morning.
Me too. Republicans believing automated jobs are "coming back". Sad. In store? A rude awakening.

Russian connection? What freaking Russian connection? You almost gotta laugh that lefties believe that Russia hacked our voting system but they refuse to blame the guy who was in charge and the "intelligence networks" in place. Instead they blame the candidate who was a civilian at the time. Hypocrite lefties spent about 30 years waving the Russian flag in our faces and now they beat the drums for war when a republican is in office.

Pitiful. Just pitiful.

Yes, automation has taken some jobs while creating others and if you believe that NAFTA, CAFTA and GATT didn't cause the off-shoring of manufacturing jobs to countries with cheaper labor and lax environmental laws? Then "yes", you are fucking STUPID....and I stand by that. Got anything else you want to say, dumb ass?
Do I have anything else to say? Sure. Things like "facts". You know, those word groups you seem to be allergic to?

Don’t Blame China For Taking U.S. Jobs

Mexico stealing factory jobs? Blame automation instead

The long term jobs killer is not China its automation
https://www.nytimes.com/2016/12/21/...-killer-is-not-china-its-automation.html?_r=0

Opinion | The brave new world of robots and lost jobs

Reality check: Manufacturers returning to U.S. may mean jobs for robots, not people

Rise of the machines: Fear robots, not China or Mexico

These Republicans are about as smart as sour cream.

Go ahead, prove me wrong. I dare you.

Those jobs are gone pea brains. Gone. They ain't coming back. Not ever. Gone. No longer here. Get it?

Forum List

Back