🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

How long till Trump is indicted for tax fraud ?

Timmy

Gold Member
Oct 2, 2015
He's already admitted that he's being investigated . He refuses to release his taxes , obviously he's hiding something .

Might by why kasich stays in the race . When Trump is hauled up to jail, he can swoop into the GOP nomination .

There probably isn't a billionaire alive who hasn't been audited and had to pay fines for a mistake. That doesn't mean they are frauds who belong in jail. Trump isn't going to jail.

The real question is whether or not Trump is actually a billionaire, and whether his tax returns will reveal that.

I'm sure The Donald has the best lawyers and accountants.

It will have to be a trumped up charge....

I wouldn't be surprised if they find a way to indict him. It wouldn't be the first time our government has falsely accused, then indicted someone who they saw as a threat to them.

I wouldn't be surprised if they find a way to indict him. It wouldn't be the first time our government has falsely accused, then indicted someone who they saw as a threat to them.

Like that whole HILLARY email thing ? I agree .

He's already admitted that he's being investigated . He refuses to release his taxes , obviously he's hiding something .

Might by why kasich stays in the race . When Trump is hauled up to jail, he can swoop into the GOP nomination .

I saw Trump say he's being audited?
I have not seen him say he's being investigated.
That would be Hillary.....

Anyway Trump says he's audited every year.
Nothing new here.

No, big difference.

Did you know somebody inserted a comma in your post? Might wanna report this to management.

There probably isn't a billionaire alive who hasn't been audited and had to pay fines for a mistake. That doesn't mean they are frauds who belong in jail. Trump isn't going to jail.

The real question is whether or not Trump is actually a billionaire, and whether his tax returns will reveal that.

Trumps wealth is largely tied to real estate properties which is considered illiquid assets so not sure how a tax return would prove he is a billionaire.

No, big difference.

Did you know somebody inserted a comma in your post? Might wanna report this to management.
What, no whining about my sigline?

Gertrude Stein is not amused.

No, big difference.

What, no whining about my sigline?

Gertrude Stein is not amused.
That's nice, pogo. Now go away.

Audited is not the same as "investigated," you drooling retard.

There is a reason you are a leftist...

He will get the same attention Al Sharpton and his tax evasion..

Silly far left drone!

Forum List

Back