🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

How long till Trump is indicted for tax fraud ?

He's already admitted that he's being investigated . He refuses to release his taxes , obviously he's hiding something .

Might by why kasich stays in the race . When Trump is hauled up to jail, he can swoop into the GOP nomination .
when tony rezko goes back into real estate, mitt romney gets elected, and whenever harry reid becomes senate leader again, whichever comes first.

He's already admitted that he's being investigated . He refuses to release his taxes , obviously he's hiding something .

Might by why kasich stays in the race . When Trump is hauled up to jail, he can swoop into the GOP nomination .

I saw Trump say he's being audited?
I have not seen him say he's being investigated.
That would be Hillary.....

Anyway Trump says he's audited every year.
Nothing new here.
he means hillary, and the FBI not the IRS..... obama's justice department.

the new classic is ben carson saying "i had never been audited until just after that prayer breakfast",

it must be racism.

I'm not a trump fan, but to audit a Presidential candidate to me seems a little unprecedented.

I saw Trump say he's being audited?
I have not seen him say he's being investigated.
That would be Hillary.....

Anyway Trump says he's audited every year.
Nothing new here.

An audit is an investigation.

If an audit is no big deal then why is Trump refusing to release his taxes? He says he's following his lawyers recommendations. So he must be worried about tax fraud. Charges

the hell if he's charged with Anything. You all should be worried and PISSED over Hillary and her investigation. that could have HURT us and our country. Instead here you are Trump Trump TRrump

He says he's under audit, numskull. The IRS audits millions of taxpayers every year, especially businesses like Trump Inc.

There probably isn't a billionaire alive who hasn't been audited and had to pay fines for a mistake. That doesn't mean they are frauds who belong in jail. Trump isn't going to jail.

The real question is whether or not Trump is actually a billionaire, and whether his tax returns will reveal that.

Trumps wealth is largely tied to real estate properties which is considered illiquid assets so not sure how a tax return would prove he is a billionaire.

Where is it that your wealth is determined solely by liquid assets? Most billionaires have the bulk of their assets in illiquid form.

If you had ever held a job, you would know better.

{
An audit is an objective examination and evaluation of the financial statements of an organization to make sure that the records are a fair and accurate representation of the transactions they claim to represent. It can be done internally by employees of the organization, or externally by an outside firm.

The IRS can perform audits to verify the accuracy of a taxpayer’s returns or other transactions.}

Audit Definition | Investopedia

If you had ever held a job, you would know better.

{
An audit is an objective examination and evaluation of the financial statements of an organization to make sure that the records are a fair and accurate representation of the transactions they claim to represent. It can be done internally by employees of the organization, or externally by an outside firm.

The IRS can perform audits to verify the accuracy of a taxpayer’s returns or other transactions.}

Audit Definition | Investopedia

An audit is an investigation to see if financial records back up claims made .

Trump, and other profitable business owners and employers like him, get audited every year. Trump will be eyed more closely this year, most likely under the same orders that were illegally targeting conservatives a couple years ago. Just more lib dirty tricks. I don't blame Trump for not disclosing his records one damn bit.
But it was ok for The Blamer to not disclose his college records, right? That would have informed this brainwashed populace that The Blamer was a foreign student. Fuckin hypocrites.

False.

You are a partisan hack who fits words to meet the agenda of your filthy party.

I already posted what an audit is, an examination of financial records. (Also quality records, I am an ISO-9001:2000 and AS9100 auditor).

An investigation is launched IF and only after an audit reveals wrong doing.

Last edited:
Trump's taxes are probably more clean because of annual audits.

The reason he won't release them is because a) they are horribly complicated and B ) will reveal to the world he is not a Billionaire, and his businesses don't make much money

Trump's taxes are probably more clean because of annual audits.

The reason he won't release them is because a) they are horribly complicated and B ) will reveal to the world he is not a Billionaire, and his businesses don't make much money

ROFL! Of course he's a billionaire. His property in Shitcago alone is probably worth at least $1 billion.

False.

You are a partisan hack who fits words to meet the agenda of your filthy party.

I already posted what an audit is, an examination of financial records. (Also quality records, I am an ISO-9001:2000 and AS9100 auditor).

An investigation is launched IF and only after an audit reveals wrong doing.

I don't care if you call yourself a fluffy bunny. An audit is investigating financial records.

How about you holding your breath till it happens.

Trump is being audited....as is every notable conservative in America. Sean Hannity, Phil Valentine, Glenn Beck, Ben Carson, you name them and Obama has had them audited. It's pure, unadulterated harassment and an abuse of power.

Forum List

Back