How Long Will it Take Liberal Media to Spin the Debate Aftermath in Favor of Clinton?

So how to explain Bill Maher wondering on his show if Obama spent his million dollar donation on weed after his first debate with Romney?
Maher is a very rare breed - an honest partisan. He calls out his own party on its Islamophobia and Political Correctness, but is a proud liberal, bless his heart.

Islamophobia? Don't you mean Islamocomodation?
Well, one leads to the other.

:laugh:

? I don't see how.
Okay, then provide a definition of "Islamocomodation".

Excusing radicalism-soft like suppression of women's rights as a matter of custom and lack of strong and vocal rejection of terrorist tactics by the the Islamic world.

Bill has always had choice words for religions, especially for the even-more nutty Islam.

Maher is a very rare breed - an honest partisan. He calls out his own party on its Islamophobia and Political Correctness, but is a proud liberal, bless his heart.
True, Maher is a fairly honest Talking Head, but it would be better for him more if he wasnt a blithering idiot.

Emails Show Nbc's Andrea Mitchell Telling Colin Powell Trump's Nomination Is 'Awful'
Anybody care to guess how long after the debate ends it will take liberal media to spin Clinton campaign talking points and declare her the winner? I say a matter of seconds.

They already are.

Debates don’t often change presidential races. Is 2016 the exception?

Most people’s minds are made up. Undecideds in decidedly blue or red states don’t count because there isn’t enough to change the outcome. So the target is not undecideds, it’s the undecideds in 3-4 select states specifically and 5-10 states in the macro.

That and getting your vote out from your own blocks but not so much with them. Time for that later on.

Nobody will get their mind changed tonight. For one reason, during 90 minutes, you’re going to hear something you like and something you don’t like so much from either candidate. For another reason, there are 2 more debates and a VP debate. Why judge tonight after just one???

The minds will be made up after saturation advertising on television, news items that speak to your interests, and when you take everything else into account.

Hillary's campaign has devolved to nothing but panic mongering about Trump.

If he demonstrates that that is complete bullshit, which is easily doable for him, then many people's minds will be opened up to change.

As Trump's campaign is not based on a brittle lie like Hillary's, his support is in no such danger.

? I don't see how.

Excusing radicalism-soft like suppression of women's rights as a matter of custom and lack of strong and vocal rejection of terrorist tactics by the the Islamic world.
Sure, that's what I meant. They're afraid of the religion, and that makes them do what you describe.

No I guess all of the media outlets liberal shit love so much are "fair and balanced since we NEVER see anyone from a centrist, or "right wing" person on them. I have yet to see a Republican on any channel except Trump there to try to have him say something they can distort, and make into a slur. If they have any person who does not support their murderous lying treasonous bitch, there are always at least three of the leftist for one right tight. Liberals had better get used to getting what they have given for sixty years (they just cant stand real equality) , because REAL AMERICANS are tired of the kingdom, and the kings. As for the debate, I don't think it will make any difference whatsoever. Both sides will say they won, the shit bitch already has the slant of the Electoral College and I still think over 500 just because of the libertarian igmo. Plus they are hedging their bet by granting citizenship, and voting rights to any illegal that says they will vote for da beech.

MSNBC has a 3 hour morning show hosted by conservative Republican Joe Scarborough despite MSNBC being labeled as ultra liberal.

Joe Scarborough is about as "conservative" as Pol Pot. He's banging Mika Brzezinski, in case you didn't know.

Pol Pot was as conservative as you get

Conservative Cambodian

Thanks for supplying the perfect example of leftwing idiocy.
Pol Pot was Republican

af892631902495ff5e5cc5143002ba7a7ea6deab355a3abc0c7729f666af3372.jpg

What has Trump or his campaign said that is anything of a viciousness or scale of hyperbole of claiming that Trump is a Hitler that will start a nuclear war?
Well Trump claimed that Hillary gave aid and comfort to our terrorist enemies....wait, no that was Hillary again.

:eusa_think:
Trump supports Russia and his attacks on Islam are great tools in supporting a war on Islam

NOt sure what you mean by "supports".

NOt fuck with is good enough for me.

Any war with Islam is not Trump's fault.

Trump respects Russia right to pursue their own foreign policy interests.

For example, I dont think he supports a "No Fly" zone over Syria which would amount to a declaration of war on Russia and Syria.

I certainly do NOT want American forces trying to enforce a no fly zone against Russia planes.

Let's NOT have a Global Nuclear War over Fucking Syria.

Sure, that's what I meant. They're afraid of the religion, and that makes them do what you describe.

Islamophobes do not accommodate.

? I don't see how.

Nuh, it's not fear, it's kumbaya and relativism gone too far "well that's the way they do things and while it's different from us, we shouldn't criticize from our western perspective"

Emails Show Nbc's Andrea Mitchell Telling Colin Powell Trump's Nomination Is 'Awful'
Anybody care to guess how long after the debate ends it will take liberal media to spin Clinton campaign talking points and declare her the winner? I say a matter of seconds.

Not as quickly as the RWnuts will poison the well (as you are doing here) to try to claim that any media that declares Clinton the winner will only do so because it's biased.
They have not even heard the debate and they are already crying.

Not as quickly as the RWnuts will poison the well (as you are doing here) to try to claim that any media that declares Clinton the winner will only do so because it's biased.
Who's crying? You're flinging shit. Just like a lefty.

Who's crying? You're flinging shit. Just like a lefty.
I am simply making an intelligent observation. You Just do not understand, so you are flinging shit.

What do you think amounts to winning the debate?

Presenting the stronger Wonkish pile of fictional policies or just persuading more people to vote for you?

Hillary will do better with the first goal while Trump will win wildly with the second set of goals.

Hence why I say he will win, if he avoids a serious verbal fumble.

This is Trump's chance to disprove the lies the Left has been spewing about him. It does not matter how well he does in the debate, if he can show that he is NOT, a Hilter that will start a nuclear war.

IF he can show that Hillary's panic mongering is nonsense, he wins far more than Hillary can hope to win.

Hillary has not such enormous lie that overcoming will bring great benefits to her.

IN her case the more the public gets a chance to truly know her, the worse that is for her chances.
I'd like to see Trump dispel the rumors

Behave himself
Show that he is inowlegeable about the issues
Provide details on his positions
Defend his past statements and positions
Look Presidential

Only one he really needs to crush, is HIllary's central theme, that Trump is a Hitler that is going to kill you.

If he can show how moronic and asshole anyone who pushes that is, like HIllary, then he brings into play a nice sized chunk of undecided and blue dog democrats, not to mention some portion of moderate republicans who have made the mistake of giving the media any credibility.

Issues, details, that is you lying. He doesn't need to do that. HE's done enough of that to show where he is coming from.

And nothing he does would EVER be enough for a dishonest troll like you have become to admit that he answered your questions.
I agree

Trump needs to come off as sane and Presidential

Can he pull it off?

He hasn't so far

Sure he has, plenty of times.

Your lefty media has just been lying to you about it, and you have been their willing dupe.

BUT, the debates is a chance for Trump to bypass the vile lefty media and let the undecided and the blue dog democrats and the establishment republicans see the real him, instead of your lefty lies.

THat is what you lefties are so terrified of, and what you are preparing to try to prevent the only way you know how.

Lying and Race Card.

"plenty of times" does not cut it

He must be Presidential at all times

No I guess all of the media outlets liberal shit love so much are "fair and balanced since we NEVER see anyone from a centrist, or "right wing" person on them. I have yet to see a Republican on any channel except Trump there to try to have him say something they can distort, and make into a slur. If they have any person who does not support their murderous lying treasonous bitch, there are always at least three of the leftist for one right tight. Liberals had better get used to getting what they have given for sixty years (they just cant stand real equality) , because REAL AMERICANS are tired of the kingdom, and the kings. As for the debate, I don't think it will make any difference whatsoever. Both sides will say they won, the shit bitch already has the slant of the Electoral College and I still think over 500 just because of the libertarian igmo. Plus they are hedging their bet by granting citizenship, and voting rights to any illegal that says they will vote for da beech.

MSNBC has a 3 hour morning show hosted by conservative Republican Joe Scarborough despite MSNBC being labeled as ultra liberal.

Joe Scarborough is about as "conservative" as Pol Pot. He's banging Mika Brzezinski, in case you didn't know.

Conservative Cambodian

Pol Pot was Republican

And now for a comparison of Barack Obama and another Leftist, Pol Pot.

It was a legitimate comparison....

a. Both were college lecturers

b. Both were anti-colonialists

c. Both hated the folks who 'cling to their guns and scriptures;' tradition.

d. Both were steeped in Marxism

e. Both joined communist cells

f. Both worked in 'the community'

g. Both yearned for a dictatorship unlimited by any constitution

h. Both transformed their nation

i. Both resided on the same side of the political aisle.

Two savage collectivists
Bet they could have been BFF's!!!

Conservative Cambodian

Pol Pot was Republican

Two savage collectivists

The content of post wins you 2 hockey helmets.

In each of the Republican debates, it was the Trump camp who quickly reacted to spin "what Trump really meant"

I expect tonights debate to be the same

Conservative Cambodian

Pol Pot was Republican

Two savage collectivists

Pol Pot was a known Republican supporter....much like Putin

Pol Pot was a known Republican supporter....much like Putin

Since Putin has had his way with our weakling Kenyan for 8 years, why on earth would he want to change course and support the guy who will slap him around like the midget punk he is?

Forum List

Back