How Long Will it Take Liberal Media to Spin the Debate Aftermath in Favor of Clinton?

Emails Show Nbc's Andrea Mitchell Telling Colin Powell Trump's Nomination Is 'Awful'
Anybody care to guess how long after the debate ends it will take liberal media to spin Clinton campaign talking points and declare her the winner? I say a matter of seconds.

They already are.

Debates don’t often change presidential races. Is 2016 the exception?
No I guess all of the media outlets liberal shit love so much are "fair and balanced since we NEVER see anyone from a centrist, or "right wing" person on them. I have yet to see a Republican on any channel except Trump there to try to have him say something they can distort, and make into a slur. If they have any person who does not support their murderous lying treasonous bitch, there are always at least three of the leftist for one right tight. Liberals had better get used to getting what they have given for sixty years (they just cant stand real equality) , because REAL AMERICANS are tired of the kingdom, and the kings. As for the debate, I don't think it will make any difference whatsoever. Both sides will say they won, the shit bitch already has the slant of the Electoral College and I still think over 500 just because of the libertarian igmo. Plus they are hedging their bet by granting citizenship, and voting rights to any illegal that says they will vote for da beech.

MSNBC has a 3 hour morning show hosted by conservative Republican Joe Scarborough despite MSNBC being labeled as ultra liberal.

Joe Scarborough is about as "conservative" as Pol Pot. He's banging Mika Brzezinski, in case you didn't know.

conservative Republican Joe Scarborough
LOL!

I think CNN already announced Hillary was the winner?

That would not surprise me, Trump will have to score a overwhelming knock out punch just to get the lying lowlife scum MSM to score it a tie. Even then it would be a tie, but with Hillary is super fantastic spin. Hillary is a liar and so is the MSM.
It doesn't matter what the chattering class says. The American public will make it's own decision.

Emails Show Nbc's Andrea Mitchell Telling Colin Powell Trump's Nomination Is 'Awful'
Anybody care to guess how long after the debate ends it will take liberal media to spin Clinton campaign talking points and declare her the winner? I say a matter of seconds.

They already are.

Most people’s minds are made up. Undecideds in decidedly blue or red states don’t count because there isn’t enough to change the outcome. So the target is not undecideds, it’s the undecideds in 3-4 select states specifically and 5-10 states in the macro.

That and getting your vote out from your own blocks but not so much with them. Time for that later on.

Nobody will get their mind changed tonight. For one reason, during 90 minutes, you’re going to hear something you like and something you don’t like so much from either candidate. For another reason, there are 2 more debates and a VP debate. Why judge tonight after just one???

The minds will be made up after saturation advertising on television, news items that speak to your interests, and when you take everything else into account.

Both sides ALWAYS claim victory. The difference is that the right thinks every news outlet on the planet is out to get them.

Obama lost the first debate and won the Presidency...so Trump losing the first debate doesn't mean the fat lady has sung yet...and visa versa.

They already are.

No I guess all of the media outlets liberal shit love so much are "fair and balanced since we NEVER see anyone from a centrist, or "right wing" person on them. I have yet to see a Republican on any channel except Trump there to try to have him say something they can distort, and make into a slur. If they have any person who does not support their murderous lying treasonous bitch, there are always at least three of the leftist for one right tight. Liberals had better get used to getting what they have given for sixty years (they just cant stand real equality) , because REAL AMERICANS are tired of the kingdom, and the kings. As for the debate, I don't think it will make any difference whatsoever. Both sides will say they won, the shit bitch already has the slant of the Electoral College and I still think over 500 just because of the libertarian igmo. Plus they are hedging their bet by granting citizenship, and voting rights to any illegal that says they will vote for da beech.

MSNBC has a 3 hour morning show hosted by conservative Republican Joe Scarborough despite MSNBC being labeled as ultra liberal.

Joe Scarborough is about as "conservative" as Pol Pot. He's banging Mika Brzezinski, in case you didn't know.

Right. Conservatives as far as you are concerned, genuine ones, are some teeny tiny fringe group on the far far far far right of the political spectrum. The 5 percenters. Anyone to the left of them is a liberal in your opinion.

We are going to need a translator to explain what he "really meant"

They already are.

Pol Pot was as conservative as you get

Conservative Cambodian

It won't matter.

In this age of instant media & social networks the die will be cast by the publics opinion before the debate is even over.

The media may try but it won't matter.
YouTube will decide who wins

conservative Republican Joe Scarborough
LOL!

I think CNN already announced Hillary was the winner?

That would not surprise me, Trump will have to score a overwhelming knock out punch just to get the lying lowlife scum MSM to score it a tie. Even then it would be a tie, but with Hillary is super fantastic spin. Hillary is a liar and so is the MSM.
It doesn't matter what the chattering class says. The American public will make it's own decision.

And they will choose Hillary.

They will choose the crony corrupt insider the people don't like or want because Trump is so fucking awful.

lol

They already are.

Right. Conservatives as far as you are concerned, genuine ones, are some teeny tiny fringe group on the far far far far right of the political spectrum. The 5 percenters. Anyone to the left of them is a liberal in your opinion.

No one could be more of an establishment RINO than George Bush Sr. He's the one who called Reagan's economic plan "Voodoo." "W' created Medicare Part D, a big government social program. Government spending under Bush Jr increased faster than it has under any Democrat. Romney implemented Obamacare in Massachusetts, and McCain is the worst RINO in Congress.

They already are.

Pol Pot was as conservative as you get

Conservative Cambodian

Thanks for supplying the perfect example of leftwing idiocy.

Forum List

Back