How Long Will it Take Liberal Media to Spin the Debate Aftermath in Favor of Clinton?

Hillary might scream "what difference does it make" or go into a coughing fit or even go goggle eyed and the liberal media will nit-pick every word Trump says and ignore Hilly.

Emails Show Nbc's Andrea Mitchell Telling Colin Powell Trump's Nomination Is 'Awful'
Anybody care to guess how long after the debate ends it will take liberal media to spin Clinton campaign talking points and declare her the winner? I say a matter of seconds.

They will be lying before the debate ends. I vote within the first 3 minutes a real time major media lefty will be lying somewhere, even if just on twitter.

Mmm, no. I take that back. They will be lying about how things on going with the seating of Cuban and Flowers, before the candidates are even on the stage.

Really, when you talk about how quickly a lib lies, you need to be thinking about how long they can hold their breath.
Seating Flowers will reflect poorly on Trump and make Hillary look like the victim

It will backfire for Trump and highlight what a prick he is

Nope. It will remind everyone that HIllary is the exact opposite of a feminist, and that she enabled and at times led, the complete degradation and humiliation of innocent women.

Her Woman Card is in grave danger.

THe media, is of course, complete whores. But can they resent putting Flowers on screen?
Forgiving a cheating husband offends feminists?

What do they think of a known cheater like Trump?

Please don't play stupid. We both know better.

My point stands.

It will remind everyone that HIllary is the exact opposite of a feminist, and that she enabled and at times led, the complete degradation and humiliation of innocent women.

THe media, is of course, complete whores. But can they resent putting Flowers on screen?

Trump has been apologizing ahead of time for his debate performance and trying to blame his assininity on others even before it happens. That the cow-dung flingers here are also apoligizing for him is no surprise.

They are all on the apology tour. The pre-emptive apology tour. Or PAT. Here's Pat.

Nonsense.

Emails Show Nbc's Andrea Mitchell Telling Colin Powell Trump's Nomination Is 'Awful'
Anybody care to guess how long after the debate ends it will take liberal media to spin Clinton campaign talking points and declare her the winner? I say a matter of seconds.

They will be lying before the debate ends. I vote within the first 3 minutes a real time major media lefty will be lying somewhere, even if just on twitter.

Mmm, no. I take that back. They will be lying about how things on going with the seating of Cuban and Flowers, before the candidates are even on the stage.

Really, when you talk about how quickly a lib lies, you need to be thinking about how long they can hold their breath.
Seating Flowers will reflect poorly on Trump and make Hillary look like the victim

Nope. It will remind everyone that HIllary is the exact opposite of a feminist, and that she enabled and at times led, the complete degradation and humiliation of innocent women.

Forgiving a cheating husband offends feminists?

What do they think of a known cheater like Trump?
Not much, he has never been POTUS and never got knob jobs there while his wife was in the executive residence.
Trump has been a playboy millionaire for decades. He doesn't just have pussy on the side but he has mistresses
Bill Clinton is an amateur by comparison

Trump has been apologizing ahead of time for his debate performance and trying to blame his assininity on others even before it happens. That the cow-dung flingers here are also apoligizing for him is no surprise.

They are all on the apology tour. The pre-emptive apology tour. Or PAT. Here's Pat.

Nonsense.

Liberals confuse adjusting expectations with apologies, but if only that were all they were confused about, then this would be a much better country.

Many of the silly partisan ideologues on both ends will proclaim their candidate the winner, even if that person has the worst debate in the history of historical histories.

One of the many examples of why partisan ideologues have zero credibility.
What do you think amounts to winning the debate?

Presenting the stronger Wonkish pile of fictional policies or just persuading more people to vote for you?

Hillary will do better with the first goal while Trump will win wildly with the second set of goals.

Hence why I say he will win, if he avoids a serious verbal fumble.

Smart punters are not betting on who "wins".

They're betting on how many minutes into the debate Hillary will fall to the floor. Side bets on how long before the first EMT's erect the tent to prevent pictures being taken.

Nonsense.

Liberals confuse adjusting expectations with apologies, but if only that were all they were confused about, then this would be a much better country.

Or they are lying to try to spin the debate before it even happens.

It is an ever present question. Are the liberals being stupid, or are they being dishonest?

You can't know he will win. You're doing exactly what I said you would do several days ago.
No one knows if the sun will rise tomorrow, but we all make our plans with that presumption, God willing.

100% academic certitude is not the knowledge we operate on on a day to day basis.

And just so, Trump will win this debate.

Many of the silly partisan ideologues on both ends will proclaim their candidate the winner, even if that person has the worst debate in the history of historical histories.

Presenting the stronger Wonkish pile of fictional policies or just persuading more people to vote for you?

Hillary will do better with the first goal while Trump will win wildly with the second set of goals.

This is Trump's chance to disprove the lies the Left has been spewing about him. It does not matter how well he does in the debate, if he can show that he is NOT, a Hilter that will start a nuclear war.

IF he can show that Hillary's panic mongering is nonsense, he wins far more than Hillary can hope to win.

Hillary has not such enormous lie that overcoming will bring great benefits to her.

IN her case the more the public gets a chance to truly know her, the worse that is for her chances.

These goddamn things really don't tell us all that much. The biggest variables (and I could be missing some) are the behavior & tactics of the "moderator", whether the moderator turns it into a gotcha-fest instead of a serious issue debate, if any zingers of historical proportion happen, and then if either of the candidate just biffs it.

None of those are great indicators of which one would make the better President.

And then it depends on the viewer. I'm far more interested on their knowledge of the issues and specifically what they would do in office than I am about Trump's taxes or Hillary's emails.

This is Trump's chance to disprove the lies the Left has been spewing about him. It does not matter how well he does in the debate, if he can show that he is NOT, a Hilter that will start a nuclear war.
IF he can show that Hillary's panic mongering is nonsense, he wins far more than Hillary can hope to win.
Hillary has not such enormous lie that overcoming will bring great benefits to her.
IN her case the more the public gets a chance to truly know her, the worse that is for her chances.
True, No one has lowered the bar of expectations for Trump more than Hillary has herself.

If Trump is merely polite, genteel and shows a good sense of humor, he wins this debate in spades as it tears down Hillary's main claim that Trump is our generations Adolf Hitler.

These goddamn things really don't tell us all that much. The biggest variables (and I could be missing some) are the behavior & tactics of the "moderator", whether the moderator turns it into a gotcha-fest instead of a serious issue debate, if any zingers of historical proportion happen, and then if either of the candidate just biffs it.

None of those are great indicators of which one would make the better President.

And then it depends on the viewer. I'm far more interested on their knowledge of the issues and specifically what they would do in office than I am about Trump's taxes or Hillary's emails.

Yep, all the debates boil down to now is a presentation of personal style, demeanor and likability that goes around the monopolization of the media, and people can decide these "intangibles" for themselves.

THat's you.

HIllary and the media has been telling America (and the world) that Trump is a Hitler that will start a nuclear war.

If Trump can make those accusations look absurd, or if Hillary tries them in person when he can defend himself,

THAT could decide the election right there.

Because more people are resisting voting for Trump because of the panic mongering than because of any real policy issue.

THat's you.

HIllary and the media has been telling America (and the world) that Trump is a Hitler that will start a nuclear war.

If Trump can make those accusations look absurd, or if Hillary tries them in person when he can defend himself,

Because more people are resisting voting for Trump because of the panic mongering than because of any real policy issue.
Both parties have been shamelessly piling on the silly, insulting, embarrassing hyperbole.

Both candidates will have a chance to prove it wrong.

Hillary stood by Slick Willie for decades as his dick "accidentally" fell into women after women. She is not a victim. anyone who thinks so is willfully ignorant of the facts.
“Who is going to find out? These women are trash. Nobody’s going to believe them.” Hillary Clinton on Bills bimbo eruptions
"Every survivor of sexual assault deserves to be heard, believed, and supported." Hillary Clinton.
Many women stick by cheating husbands. It is her decision. It reflects more negatively on the cheating spouse than the victim

Trump, on the other hand, is a serial cheater. It has been documented in all the tabloids

It does not give Trump the moral high ground.
No you mean its ok when its Hillary if it was a Republican all you lefties was go into full blown Feminist Hulk rage.

THat's you.

Both parties have been shamelessly piling on the silly, insulting, embarrassing hyperbole.

Both candidates will have a chance to prove it wrong.

What has Trump or his campaign said that is anything of a viciousness or scale of hyperbole of claiming that Trump is a Hitler that will start a nuclear war?

Forum List

Back