How long will Obama's Presidency Last?

How long does Obama have to remain in office?

• No more than 6 months

Votes: 1 1.8%
  • No more than 12 months

Votes: 2 3.6%
  • No more than 24 months

• He'll complete the entire term, unscathed.

Votes: 31 55.4%
  • He'll complete the entire term, but it will be brutal

Votes: 17 30.4%
  • He'll make it, unless more scandals keep developing

Votes: 3 5.4%
  • Depends on how many more firebombs come out of current scandals

• He's immaculate, free of sin, and sends a tingle up my leg.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
You wingnuts have insulated Obama with all your lies, conspiracy theories, and kangaroo courts. Obama is safe.

If it looks like a duck, quacks like a duck, walks like a duck....it's a fucking duck.
Too much is going on with his administration and I don't claim to know which are truths and which are shenanigans....all I know is, all this is happening under his watch and he is the POTUS. He is responsible. And he now makes me uncomfortable and worried, whereas before, I was excited and happy.

Obama is safe simply because the Democrats will not tell him to resign or be impeached as the Republicans did Nixon.

It's gonna be a very long three years, but Obama will come through it and complete his term.

If it looks like a duck, quacks like a duck, walks like a duck....it's a fucking duck.
Too much is going on with his administration and I don't claim to know which are truths and which are shenanigans....all I know is, all this is happening under his watch and he is the POTUS. He is responsible. And he now makes me uncomfortable and worried, whereas before, I was excited and happy.

Well no.

The guy you folks has "investigating" Obama initially called the Administration "The most corrupt in history".

Darrell Issa: Obama's Government Most Corrupt In History

That's before any investigation started. So he already had an agenda. He's already gone full force as well. He charged Holder with contempt of Congress. That's about as far as you can go without having the Sergeant At Arms lock him up in the halls of Congress.

He's called the President's Press Secretary a paid liar. He's not at all impartial or objective. And no one will trust any "judgement" these clowns hand down.

Add in Issa is a real live crook.

Ordinarily, I would say Obama has been a GOOD president. However, he was dealt an extraordinarily bad hand from his predecessor - so under those circumstances I rate him EXCELLENT.

Ordinarily, I would say Obama has been a GOOD president. However, he was dealt an extraordinarily bad hand from his predecessor - so under those circumstances I rate him EXCELLENT.

If you are rating him as "excellent" now, I wonder what you'd rate him if he just went ahead and took away all of our civil rights??

He's been spying on us for years now.d

His Royal Imperial Highness will - in my opinion - complete his term.

Keep in mind that the Ministry of Propaganda (or as the leftist call it the mainstream media) will continue to protect him and all of the low-information voters will continue to think just at the Ministry of Propaganda tell them to.

He'll probably complete his term but he'll be limping and bleeding.

And so will America, thanks to these witch hunts, but the GOP will sustain the most damage.

Absolutely agree. They are doing themselves more harm than they are doing to Obama. They are destroying their image, not his. I hope they keep it up. It will ensure that the next President will also be a Democrat!

Forum List

Back