How long will the 15 or so here who support Hamas be protected?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I long ago lost hope that all of Americans would unite against dictators. And there is no doubt at all that Hamas is a major dictatorship.
Yet you fully supported an insurrection attempt on January 6th.

This disconnect is commonplace amongst cult members.

1698960716624.png

1698960736248.png

fall in line a**wipes.....~S~

The 1st Amendment protects freedom of speech. Pro Hamas fools have the right to express their opinions and sane citizens have the right to ridicule them.

Why are you lying? Quote me ever calling for any insurrection????

Except the insurrection has never been categorized as such by any body other than lib loons and their media

From being singled out. They want to hurl their vitriol And avoid having that label stuck on them plus get assistance. Responsibility As Always a Big Problem .
I’m not Jewish. I denounce Hamas because I’m a human being.
See…thats honest and easy.

So, nobody needs to be run off posting wise if people will just be honest and stop skirting this issue about supporting the actions of Hamas.
Nobody here supports hamas

No one here is against Jews in the thread about which group do you hate the most over 15 people voted for Muslim. Nobody voted for Jews

This Israel Palestine thing is a disgrace. We are concentrating on it too much including me.

There’s about to be peace in the Middle East and then it was wrecked you have got to ask yourself what are the power players in the world doing to distract us from our horrible economy in America, do you see what the price of tires are in this country?

Ask yourself how did the Israeli military apparatus fail on October 7? And realize you have the response to it. Conservatives and fellow Trump supporters are the ones asking how in the world did Israel let this happen did somebody in the IDF give a stand down order?

Ask yourself what is going on in America when Trump and Biden supporters are agreeing on supporting Israel. And some of them are agreeing on opposing Israel. It’s dividing Americans .

I’ve seen big-time BLM supporters who support Ukraine also support Israel and Trump supporters that oppose Ukraine agreeing with those Biden BLM supporters on Israel. It’s fascinating.

From being singled out. They want to hurl their vitriol And avoid having that label stuck on them plus get assistance. Responsibility As Always a Big Problem .
I’m not Jewish. I denounce Hamas because I’m a human being.
See…thats honest and easy.

So, nobody needs to be run off posting wise if people will just be honest and stop skirting this issue about supporting the actions of Hamas.
Do you also denounce the right of Palestinians to use violence to resist an illegal occupation by Israel?

Hundreds of the Jews killed on October 7th were members of the IDF or police agencies; hundreds more were likely killed by IDF friendly fire in the first 24 hours of combat. Hamas has a legal right to resist an illegal occupation by force. Israel has no such right to inflict one.

October 7 testimonies reveal Israel’s military ‘shelling’ Israeli citizens with tanks, missiles - The Grayzone

Under international law Israel is the occupying power of Gaza. That means Israel is responsible for the protection of civilians living under its occupation.

Israel is not allowed to simultaneously occupy a territory and kill thousands of its civilians

Five Israeli Talking Points on Gaza—Debunked

Nobody here supports hamas

No one here is against Jews in the thread about which group do you hate the most over 15 people voted for Muslim. Nobody voted for Jews

This Israel Palestine thing is a disgrace. We are concentrating on it too much including me.

There’s about to be peace in the Middle East and then it was rats you have got to ask yourself what are the power players in the world doing to distract us from our horrible economy in America, do you see what the price of tires are in this country?
I think if you check more, you will learn that of course we have Americans that support Hamas. And we are not to be blamed for thinking some post here due to how they talk bad about Israel. Surely you will examine for those facts?

Biden has done immense damage to America. And we have many Governors calling him out for doing that to this country.

It’s astounding that USMB has so many who either will not denounce Hamas or outright state their actions are justified
I think some of that is fake, some paid but even still over 50% support these demons and should not be permitted to display that in these forums, it caters to a new low of sub humans .
Let’s say I was jumping into threads all the times saying that a nationally known mass rapist and murderer(which Hamas are) needs to be “understood”
Condemn The criminal Jews who have killed innocent Palestine women and children. In settler areas Jews have butchered Palestinians not from the sky, but face-to-face.

I think if you check more, you will learn that of course we have Americans that support Hamas. And we are not to be blamed for thinking some post here due to how they talk bad about Israel. Surely you will examine for those facts?

Biden has done immense damage to America. And we have many Governors calling him out for doing that to this country.
Not here in the US message board. In the United States as a whole there’s all sorts of whack jobs if you will and they support all sorts of bad things. It’s always been like that.

We are already almost past 15 due to those who have flocked to the rescue of zHamas in this thread
I was prohibited from naming you but you are now doing so On Your Own!
Joy and Thank You!!!

Condemn The criminal Jews who have killed innocent Palestine women and children. In settler areas Jews have butchered Palestinians not from the sky, but face-to-face.
They removed themselves from Gaza many years ago. Yet the Arabs in Gaza kept killing Jews. So you do not believe that Jews should defend themselves? Why is that. These are not Palestinians. They are however Arabs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back