🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

how long will you wait for the 2nd coming?

..it's been 2000 years---!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
''soon'''
The second coming is soon. In fact, Jesus promised His disciples that He would come again. John 14:1-3 says, “Let not your heart be troubled...In My Father’s house are many mansions; if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you. And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again and receive you to Myself; that where I am, there you may be also.”

....just wait a little longer..of course you can't wait after you're dead

Dead means you're just sleeping or did you miss that part? You will be awaken. Today, we have being woke but it's not like that at all (sarcasm).
God has forsaken our pathetic species 200,000 yrs ago and Is never coming back

Ok, today I'm free, I can wait all day. Is it today?

One of the major prophesies that is currently being fulfilled but is not completely fulfilled is the gathering of scattered Israel. We are yet to see the return of the lost tribes of Israel.
You're just loopy. You think a flesh-and-blood human being has been alive for two thousand years.

And like so many Christians, you make Jesus into a false prophet, who said that his were the days in which all that was written was fulfilled (Lk 21:22).

''soon'''
The second coming is soon. In fact, Jesus promised His disciples that He would come again. John 14:1-3 says, “Let not your heart be troubled...In My Father’s house are many mansions; if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you. And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again and receive you to Myself; that where I am, there you may be also.”

Dead means you're just sleeping or did you miss that part? You will be awaken. Today, we have being woke but it's not like that at all (sarcasm).
Actually the Bible was quite right about what would happen after Christ.

One of the major prophesies that is currently being fulfilled but is not completely fulfilled is the gathering of scattered Israel. We are yet to see the return of the lost tribes of Israel.
You're just loopy. You think a flesh-and-blood human being has been alive for two thousand years.

And like so many Christians, you make Jesus into a false prophet, who said that his were the days in which all that was written was fulfilled (Lk 21:22).

Like so many Christians, I also believe that all mankind's dead bodies will rise again and live. Is anything too difficult for the Lord? Imagine that!

Like so many Christians, I also believe that all mankind's dead bodies will rise again and live. Is anything too difficult for the Lord? Imagine that!
Yea, biological resurrection is what the Pharisees taught, too. You believe what the Pharisees believed?

Resurrection is why they put Jesus and Paul on trial. Jesus and Paul preached contrary to their tradition.

Last edited:
I believe what Jesus taught:

John 5:28-29
28 Marvel not at this: for the hour is coming, in the which all that are in the graves shall hear his voice,
29 And shall come forth; they that have done good, unto the resurrection of life; and they that have done evil, unto the resurrection of damnation.

You Jews did kill his son and betrayed god and fo
''soon'''

aint no second coming as you killed his son
God hates the human race

''soon'''

God hates the human race
True, his Parousia wasn't a "second" coming, per se, except as used in Hebrews 9:28, in the context of resurrection and judgment. Christ always comes, according to the Bible.

And I speak entirely within a biblical context, of course, which I don't think you're doing.

By the way, you say Jesus isn't coming because I killed his son. Who was Jesus' son?

''soon'''

God hates the human race
True, his Parousia wasn't a "second" coming, per se, except as used in Hebrews 9:28, in the context of resurrection and judgment. Christ always comes, according to the Bible.

And I speak entirely within a biblical context, of course, which I don't think you're doing.

By the way, you say Jesus isn't coming because I killed his son. Who was Jesus' son?
Ain’t no god !! If there was one ..he abandoned this hell along time ago

''soon'''

Did some Christian jerk your chain?

or are you just looking for attention?

if you dont believe in Christ no one cares

All the bodies will be rotted away. Never watched a zombie movie?

''soon'''

God wouldn't ever break his promises or covenants.

These would have to be fulfilled before Jesus' Second Coming.

1. Promised Abraham to make Israel a great nation and Jerusalem as its capital.

2. If we sincerely search for God, the he will be there and that he hears our prayers.

3. That Israel will be protected.

4. His love will never fail.

5. That the sins of Israel can be forgiven, i.e. past worship of false deities.

6. Salvation for those who believe in Jesus, his Son. Jesus promised to return when we are not aware, i.e. like a thief in the night.

All the bodies will be rotted away. Never watched a zombie movie?

The resurrection is so much better than a zombie movie. I can't wait to see your joy Taz, when you are resurrected!

''soon'''

I usually wait about 20 to 30 minutes.

for some, looking for something and hopefully strong enough to see through the desert religions and find the simple truths to fulfill their lives and to be free from religious treachery. that which is above.

The second coming is a fallacy. Jesus was obviously a fake messiah. Scripture will tell you that

Ding denies the own book he worships :lol:
Your Jesus loves you for that

Forum List

Back