How many african-americans were killed in WWII?

google knows....

I am sure but they will not say...politically incorrect. I googled that and they sent me to a site trying to sell me veeagra.

Search engines are not what they once were...now they are loaded with advertisements and due to the new logarithims if what you google is considered by them to be politically incorrect they will send yo to the pc opposite point of view.

Last edited:
During World War II, 1.2 million African Americans served in the U.S. Armed Forces and 708 were killed in action. 350,000 American women served in the Armed Forces during World War II and 16 were killed in action. During World War II, 26,000 Japanese-Americans served in the Armed Forces and over 800 were killed in action.

World War II casualties - Wikipedia

The top Google result for me indicated 708 African-Americans killed during WWII.

You are kidding right? Only 708?

Over 400,000 whites were killed in WWII

Over 600,000 whites were killed in the War Between the states.

The top Google result for me indicated 708 African-Americans killed during WWII.

like I said before--there could not be many

The way they whine and carry on about not being honored for their service I thought it would be a lot more. Appearsthey hid out in the rear areas.
good point ........very good point

6. There were only 6 guys with dual citizenship's to Africa and America killed in that war.4 were white. Zero in Korea or 'nam

Blacks were denied front line combat rolls
They were deemed by racist policies as suitable only for menial tasks

Truman changed that

like I said before--there could not have been many

The way they whine and carry on about not being honored for their service and only 708 were killed compared to over 400,000 white soldiers being killed!

They should be ashamed....apparantly they hid out in the rear echelons.

Not even to mention they want reparations....what for...we saved them from the jungles of africa...all that cannibalism, tribal wars and untold numbers of exotic diseases...lots of very weird diseases over there...then they sent us AIDS. They want reparations????

I think all the white soldiers that died in the Civil War to free them should get raparations...their descendants I mean...over 600,000 white soldiers died in the Civil War..I wonder how many Negroes died in the civil war.

Seems like the Negroes have gotten off very easily when all of our wars are considered....yet they go on and on about their sacrifices and not being honored and only 708 were killed during WWII.

Blacks were denied front line combat rolls
They were deemed by racist policies as suitable only for menial tasks

Truman changed that
And theyz complainz about dem good ol daze.

Forum List

Back