How many are praying that it was domestic?

Seriously, how many people here and around the world hope and pray that the guy or group who bombed the Boston Marathon is American?

Both on the left and right secretly want this to be some American group with an agenda so they can pounce and start the eradication of their political foes.

Let's consider the potential public reaction based on who may have committed this horrendous act. If it was a Muslim radical, how many Americans will be thinking we should start bombing mosques in the US? If it was a right wing pro-lifer who did it to protest abortion, how many Americans will be thinking we should start bombing Christian churches in the US?

I'm hoping it's a lone nut who believes this act will get them back to the future or something equally crazy so that it'll be easy for this country to wipe it's hands of this.

Yeah. The Gabby Giffords thing died a quick death once it was learned the guy was a schizophrenic. But wasn't he labled a right wing fanatic for a while before?

And FWIW, I'm not really sure the theater shooter will be drawn and quartered. I actually know someone who interviewed him for a teaching assistant position who ID'd him as unstable right off. Of course, you can't arrest someone before the fact because they are derranged. If you could do that TM and rdean would be hiding out somewhere besides here.

Seriously, how many people here and around the world hope and pray that the guy or group who bombed the Boston Marathon is American?

Both on the left and right secretly want this to be some American group with an agenda so they can pounce and start the eradication of their political foes.

Let's consider the potential public reaction based on who may have committed this horrendous act. If it was a Muslim radical, how many Americans will be thinking we should start bombing mosques in the US? If it was a right wing pro-lifer who did it to protest abortion, how many Americans will be thinking we should start bombing Christian churches in the US?

So how come you didn't visit the possibility it is a left wing nut? That is who perpetrated the volence of the 60s. I remember it well. The right never made a peep. Then one day someone referred to them as 'the silent majority' and they became a force. After all, it is the left who so resents people who are able to do things like participate in marathons and/or who have money they have earned to go to those events.

And go ahead name all those Christian bombers. I've already debunked that myth multiple times, but I'll be glad to do it again. Here let me start with Eric Rudolph:

They have been so nice I would hate to break it to them that I really prefer Nietzsche to the Bible."[30]
Eric Rudolph - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

And while you are at it just name all those crazed Tea Party shooters! Actually, there are none. Obama has just labled that a 'fringe' group so he can use his executive power to silence them.

Last edited:

I hope that it is the work of one crazy person rather than a cell working successfully in the United States.

I don't think there is any doubt that the American left is wetting themselves in hope that it's a right wing white male.
The Uncle Toms over at MSDNC are getting ready to have one of their biggest orgasms yet, if they can blame it on a conservative white male.

And you are hoping that it is a Muslim cell working successfully in the United States. You must be hoping for more bombings to prove the lefties wrong.

Here's what I suspect.

I suspect no matter who is responsible OBAMA won't use this event as an excuse to attack another nation that had NOTHING to do with it.

I call that political progress

Forum List

Back