How many are praying that it was domestic?

Seriously, how many people here and around the world hope and pray that the guy or group who bombed the Boston Marathon is American?

Both on the left and right secretly want this to be some American group with an agenda so they can pounce and start the eradication of their political foes.

Its not like we have to worry that our president will declare war on an innocent country, kill hundreds of thousands of people and cost us trillions of dollars in the doing.

Paying the Costs of Iraq, for Decades to Come - James Fallows - The Atlantic

Like I posted elsewhere, the Pakistan Taliban are terrified we might think they did it. You anti-American rw's can whine all you want but the fact is, Obama has made it clear that he will go after those who target the US. He's done it before and he'll do it again.

Lie all you want - Bush did nothing except spend money and kill people FOR NOTHING.

If the bombers are foreign, I'm sure there's a drone with their name on it.

Yeah, I think I saw that they were the only group who has spoken up, and they said, "no way, don't look at us".

Ironic...

Seriously, how many people here and around the world hope and pray that the guy or group who bombed the Boston Marathon is American?

Both on the left and right secretly want this to be some American group with an agenda so they can pounce and start the eradication of their political foes.

Its not like we have to worry that our president will declare war on an innocent country, kill hundreds of thousands of people and cost us trillions of dollars in the doing.

Paying the Costs of Iraq, for Decades to Come - James Fallows - The Atlantic

Like I posted elsewhere, the Pakistan Taliban are terrified we might think they did it. You anti-American rw's can whine all you want but the fact is, Obama has made it clear that he will go after those who target the US. He's done it before and he'll do it again.

Lie all you want - Bush did nothing except spend money and kill people FOR NOTHING.

If the bombers are foreign, I'm sure there's a drone with their name on it.

Yeah, I think I saw that they were the only group who has spoken up, and they said, "no way, don't look at us".

Ironic...

Obama has shown himself to be a real hawk when it comes to US security. Whether or not the rw's like, he's just not the pussy that bush was.

Usually, the doer can't wait to "take credit" but it surely is quiet. :eusa_whistle:

I said it in another thread, I'll say it again...

After a certain point, based on the actions of an individual, I will not link a perpetrator to any political ideology. There comes a point when a person crosses a line and they are just plain crazy. Not Democrat, not Republican, Not conservative or liberal, just crazy. McVeigh, crazy. Oswald, crazy. Atlanta Olympics, crazy. Boston perp if domestic, crazy. There is no other way to explain it. I guarantee that there are victims from both parties recuperating today. Whoever did this didn't care about political ideology, they cared only about how many people they could kill and maim.

Now, should it turn out to be an attack rooted in some sort of religious dogma, well, that's a whole other kind of crazy...

Then you must be very angry at the many in the media who have brought up the possibility that "right wing extremists" did this. They've also brought up the possibility of Muslim terrorists. Funny, I haven't heard them bring up any possibility of "left wing extremists."

Go figure, huh?

No, I haven't heard anything about who is to blame. Speculation doesn't interest me, considering how the media was all over the place with 9/11 and had their facts so wrong the first couple of days after Sandy Hook.

But a friend told me today that the far right fringe websites were ramping up to pin this on Obama in yet another attempt to consolidate their base.

I have to assume that you haven't been watching teevee coverage of this attack, then. Virtually all of them are engaging in speculation, positing that it could have been a Muslim terror attack or some crazy right-winger.

I have seen some, but I just tune out the opinions. I saw the numbers of wounded at 176 now. When salient information comes out I will perk my ears up.

Living in the New York metro area but being a resident of the south shore of Boston, I can't believe that Muslim extremists would go for this kind of attack, though. There's just no volume kill in the placement of those bombs.

Keep in mind that anyone would find it difficult to classify Theodore John "Ted" Kaczynski, PhD (aka The Unabomber) as left, right; conservative, liberal; Democrat or Republican. It matters not what label we attach to the Boston Bomber, or what label s/he attaches to him/her self. The only label that fits is "Monster" and no matter the race, gender, creed or politics of the Boston Bomber(s) s/he upon conviction deserves to spend the rest of their life locked up at ADX Florence 23**-7-365, with no personal contact with anyone but their attorney and medical personnel as necessary.

**One half hour twice a day alone of exercise.

See: The World?s Most Secure Prison: ADX Florence | Sometimes Interesting

Last edited:
The left has already made up their minds. They did with the beltway snipers and just blamed white supremacists for the prosecutor murders in Texas. The left struggled with blaming Benghazi on one lonely Coptic Christian.

Just like every tragedy, the right wing pieces of shit are making up all kinds of outrageous lies, while blaming Obama and the left for the tragedies.

Get fucked you piece of shit. Iran might be better suited for you, not America.

Who is blaming Obama for yesterday's bombing? I haven't seen anybody blame your Messiah.

You leftist sociopaths are a bunch of crybabies and finger-pointers.

Grow up, and maybe take an anger management class.

No, I haven't heard anything about who is to blame. Speculation doesn't interest me, considering how the media was all over the place with 9/11 and had their facts so wrong the first couple of days after Sandy Hook.

But a friend told me today that the far right fringe websites were ramping up to pin this on Obama in yet another attempt to consolidate their base.

I have to assume that you haven't been watching teevee coverage of this attack, then. Virtually all of them are engaging in speculation, positing that it could have been a Muslim terror attack or some crazy right-winger.

I have seen some, but I just tune out the opinions. I saw the numbers of wounded at 176 now. When salient information comes out I will perk my ears up.

Living in the New York metro area but being a resident of the south shore of Boston, I can't believe that Muslim extremists would go for this kind of attack, though. There's just no volume kill in the placement of those bombs.

"Crazy right-winger"? Shit, there are hundreds of them on this message board alone. What a task, so many suspects so little time.

Last edited:
I'm hoping it's a lone nut who believes this act will get them back to the future or something equally crazy so that it'll be easy for this country to wipe it's hands of this.

I personally don't hope for anything, it will be whatever it is. It will be sad to see both sides quickly try and find out if it was a Democrat or Republican voter(s) that took part in it. Not that in the end it matters seeing as most of them have been Democrats so far and we hear near nothing about it.

The left has already made up their minds. They did with the beltway snipers and just blamed white supremacists for the prosecutor murders in Texas. The left struggled with blaming Benghazi on one lonely Coptic Christian.

Just like every tragedy, the right wing pieces of shit are making up all kinds of outrageous lies, while blaming Obama and the left for the tragedies.

Who is blaming Obama for yesterday's bombing? I haven't seen anybody blame your Messiah.

BL is a hyper partisan midget. He blames Bush for 9/11....

If it's terrorism does this mean Obama failed just like Bush did?

Well, first we need to examine the terror bulletins which Bush got in the months before Sept. 2001 and the same daily reports Obama got in the months leading up to yesterday. What do you think the outcome of such an investigation might reveal? Got Goat?

Well, first we need to examine the terror bulletins which Bush got in the months before Sept. 2001 and the same daily reports Obama got in the months leading up to yesterday. What do you think the outcome of such an investigation might reveal? Got Goat?

Sooo, what yer saying is it's different because it's Obama? I thought Obama would have a fuckin clue/bulletin given the multil trillion dollar war he expanded named "The War on Terror."

Seriously, do you wana dig yourself deeper and keep pushing the idea that Bush wanted 911?

the real question is what the obama admin will do when they catch the perps. will they blame the USA? will they blame the GOP, will they allow them to lawyer up and not get any info on who may really be behind it?

will they cover it up like Benghazi? will they slow roll it?

or will they do what needs to be done and track it to its source and eliminate the source?

BL is a hyper partisan midget. He blames Bush for 9/11....

Show the post where I said that dickhead. You, like all right wingers are making up BS again.

Who is blaming Obama for yesterday's bombing?

Alex Jones, for one.

Your buddy Katzndogz here, for another.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/polit...ment-drone-and-humvee-in-usa.html#post7097250
---
"He wants gun control and we get Sandy Hook. He wants drone surveillance, we get the Marathon bombings. He wants to end oil drilling and he's presented with Deepwater Horizon. Evil people make their own luck."
---

I haven't seen anybody blame your Messiah.

Now you have, so this should be where you apologize to the left for the way you acted. Then, you should castigate Katzndogz for accusing Obama of planning the bombing. That is, unless you agree with Katzndogz.

Do you agree witk Katzndogz that President Obama orchestrated the Boston bombing, the Sandy Hook shootings and the Deepwater Horizon oil spill? I mean, if you agree with Katzndogz on all that, I can see why you'd refuse to condemn him.

Of course, Katzndogz didn't have the 'nads to admit he was accusing Obama of those things. In that lisping shrill voice of his, he said ...

http://www.usmessageboard.com/polit...ment-drone-and-humvee-in-usa.html#post7097824
---
"There is no accusation, just an invitation to draw a conclusion."
---

And now he's here leading the charge of accusing the left of politicizing things. He really does have no shame.

Last edited:

I hope it wasn't an American who did this. I hate to think that a fellow countryman could have done this. Then again, we seem to have more than our share of mass murderers.

Sooo, what yer saying is it's different because it's Obama? I thought Obama would have a fuckin clue/bulletin given the multil trillion dollar war he expanded named "The War on Terror."

Seriously, do you wana dig yourself deeper and keep pushing the idea that Bush wanted 911?

Why would Bush want 911? He was not competent to be president but he's not stupid nor evil. Better find better straw (I hope that's not too abstract for you).

Forum List

Back