How many Congressional seats will the Democrats lose in November?

How many Congressional seats will the Democrats lose in November?

Votes: 5 38.5%

Votes: 2 15.4%

Votes: 3 23.1%
  • All 438 seats

Votes: 3 23.1%

• Total voters
Not all Democrats are on the Left and certainly not all Republicans are on the Right, I get it. Obamacare is just a boondoggle and I get that too, and Kamala and Biden at one time LOVED putting low-level criminals in jail.

But exceptions do not cases make. If we had a nation ruled by all Democrats we would have a nation of a Very Big Bloated Federal Government. A top heavy behemoth. Yeah, no thanks. I think the Republican Party is a hot mess, and have taken many steps to hopefully correct that situation I won't go into now. BUT. I really don't want to live an an authoritarian biomedical state.
There aren’t exceptions. They’re the rule.

lol. WHAT? After what Trump did to the federal budget and national debt, you still put out the old canard that Ds are spend thrifts. Lol. Name one R potus since Ike who has balanced the budget.

There aren’t exceptions. They’re the rule.

lol. WHAT? After what Trump did to the federal budget and national debt, you still put out the old canard that Ds are spend thrifts. Lol. Name one R potus since Ike who has balanced the budget.

We have too much nat'l debt I agree, but I'm not just talking financially. I'm talking about in power and control too.

To distill this down: humans love the idea of being ruled by benevolent leaders. We saw this in spades the last two years; all these clowns thanking everyone from govt desk jockeys to the president for "keeping us safe" (puke). Humans apparently need to be constantly REMINDED that most leaders do not have their best interest in mind. Because they too are human. The best way to keep all that in check that humans have ever invented is the Representative Republic.

Seems to me that libertarians hide out in their houses and grouse and bitch about everything. Whereas Republicans, for all our problems, at least get in the trenches.

That’s not the problem – no one cares about that.

Democrats won’t bother to vote.

If Democrats turned out to vote every two years like Obama was running for president they’d never lose an election again – regardless their policy positions.

You mean if they would turn out like FJB was running since he got more votes than Obama.

It doesn’t matter. Nothing really changes no matter which criminal gang is in charge. However if the Rs win the majority in the House, old Joe is likely to be impeached. See? Same old same old.

You mean like how they impeached Obama?

If you mean to say both parties have corruption and you're sick of it, you are right.

However.

Look at the economy right now, and energy dependence. Consider if the SC had all Sotomayors, holy heck--they would own our very bodies.

So it does matter. They're both bad. But one is atrociously bad.

They both are bad, but thanks to elected never-TRUMPers democrats have full control over the intelligence agencies.

Okay, I'm looking at the economy. 3.9% unemployment. 6 million new jobs since Biden took office.

I'm always amazed that the same people who want to force a woman to have her rapist's baby are now suddenly upset that they might have to get a shot to keep from infecting other people.

OK, I'm looking at massive inflation, record COVID cases, higher prices for energy, millions of goddamn Illegals flooding across the border, tremendous debt with nothing to show for it, disastrous foreign policy blunders, harmful out of control Environmental Wackoism, weakened military with Chinese dominance, supply chain problems and an incompetent Idiot leading the Democrat Party.

That spells disaster for the filthy ass Democrat party in the mid terms.

In the poll I voted 50 seats to be loss in the House but it will probably be more like 60.

We have too much nat'l debt I agree, but I'm not just talking financially. I'm talking about in power and control too.

To distill this down: humans love the idea of being ruled by benevolent leaders. We saw this in spades the last two years; all these clowns thanking everyone from govt desk jockeys to the president for "keeping us safe" (puke). Humans apparently need to be constantly REMINDED that most leaders do not have their best interest in mind. Because they too are human. The best way to keep all that in check that humans have ever invented is the Representative Republic.

Seems to me that libertarians hide out in their houses and grouse and bitch about everything. Whereas Republicans, for all our problems, at least get in the trenches.
You’re in the trenches alright. Wasting your time.

OK, I'm looking at massive inflation, record COVID cases, higher prices for energy, millions of goddamn Illegals flooding across the border, tremendous debt with nothing to show for it, disastrous foreign policy blunders, harmful out of control Environmental Wackoism, weakened military with Chinese dominance, supply chain problems and an incompetent Idiot leading the Democrat Party.

Um. Okay.
Record Covid Cases because you guys refuse to get your shots.
Inflation is high but that's a global issue.
Same with higher prices for energy.
I know you live in mortal fear a Mexican might move in next door, but that's your hangup.
Getting out of an unnecessary war is hardly a blunder.
Supply Chain problems are the result of Trump policies... but since you don't work in supply chain like I do, you wouldn't understand that.

How many seats over 50% does a party have to win/hold in the House before that party is considered as having a mandate from the public?

Actually, none. If that were the case, then Trump would have been impeached when Dems took 40 seats on a gerrymandered map.

So this is how it will play out.

The GOP will make gains, just like they did in 1994 and 2010.
They will then proceed to let their freak flag fly, and people will be glad Biden is in there protecting us from the Crazy.
Biden will easily win re-election because when all the people who sit out midterms bother to vote, they will look at the racist, misogynist nuttiness and say, "no thanks".

Um. Okay.
Record Covid Cases because you guys refuse to get your shots.
Inflation is high but that's a global issue.
Same with higher prices for energy.
I know you live in mortal fear a Mexican might move in next door, but that's your hangup.
Getting out of an unnecessary war is hardly a blunder.
Supply Chain problems are the result of Trump policies... but since you don't work in supply chain like I do, you wouldn't understand that.

The moron Biden just signed an EO closing drilling on all federal land in Alaska! How fucking stupid was that?

The price of oil is going to hit $125 a barrel and that is because of the stupidity of Potatohead listening to the idiot Environmental Wackos instead of doing right by the American people like Trump did.

When gas is more than $4/gal in the US the American people will know who manufactured that price.

Yes Moon Bat, the Democrats will get their ass hadend to them in the midterms. The Democrats are shitty at running the government. They fuck up everything they touch.

Actually, none. If that were the case, then Trump would have been impeached when Dems took 40 seats on a gerrymandered map.

So this is how it will play out.

The GOP will make gains, just like they did in 1994 and 2010.
They will then proceed to let their freak flag fly, and people will be glad Biden is in there protecting us from the Crazy.
Biden will easily win re-election because when all the people who sit out midterms bother to vote, they will look at the racist, misogynist nuttiness and say, "no thanks".

Well isn't that what the dems are doing right now and the reason they will suffer huge losses come November?

That said I think that the gop is going to play it smart in the house by just killing off things like the 1/6 committee and other things the dems hold dear there.

I don't see it being "game-on" unless there's a close to 60-vote majority in the senate and I don't think that's in the cards looking at the 16 dem seats that are up in November. I see a "cooling off period" being the play till the 2024 election.....Tater and his band-o-turds will have really fucked-up things by then.

United States Senate elections, 2022

I'll say this, the whole "rinse and repeat" thing is getting older by the cycle and I don't suspect I'll live long enough to see it get any better......Likely a lot worse. :/

And they don't/won't see it.

What a fucked up choice we have. Again.

I thought you were a loyal republican who just didn't like the Trumpster, mac.

Why wouldn't you be pleased that the GOP is poised to seize control of the House?

If Democrats turned out to vote every two years like Obama was running for president they’d never lose an election again – regardless their policy positions.
Don't remind us democrats are shallow and only vote for home coming queen

Legalize weed and they'll forget to show up on election day.

The moron Biden just signed an EO closing drilling on all federal land in Alaska! How fucking stupid was that?

The price of oil is going to hit $125 a barrel and that is because of the stupidity of Potatohead listening to the idiot Environmental Wackos instead of doing right by the American people like Trump did.

You do realize that oil is an international commodity, right. That opening new drilling isn't going to change the supply rate right now.

Well isn't that what the dems are doing right now and the reason they will suffer huge losses come November?

That said I think that the gop is going to play it smart in the house by just killing off things like the 1/6 committee and other things the dems hold dear there.

I don't see it being "game-on" unless there's a close to 60-vote majority in the senate and I don't think that's in the cards looking at the 16 dem seats that are up in November. I see a "cooling off period" being the play till the 2024 election.....Tater and his band-o-turds will have really fucked-up things by then.

Again, works on the assumption that they have a learning ability.

By 2024, the economy will be in fantastic shape, and Biden will easily glide to victory.

Okay, I'm looking at the economy. 3.9% unemployment. 6 million new jobs since Biden took office.

I'm always amazed that the same people who want to force a woman to have her rapist's baby are now suddenly upset that they might have to get a shot to keep from infecting other people.

So you got a blue wave…..I guess we will see if you know what you are takking about in a few months.

It would appear that most voters do not like the current direction.

That is the problem with our country when policy does not matter and only party does we are in a bad way. Lol, glad I am old.

Forum List

Back