How Many Debates Shall Biden Participate in?

How Many Debates Will Biden Participate In?

Votes: 4 26.7%

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 5 33.3%

Votes: 6 40.0%

• Total voters
He'll Nadler himself in the first debate and won't be willing to enter the others.
Want to bet? Lol. The crap you people believe....

Ohh, the Khmer Rouge is incensed.

So you think they put double depends on Quid Pro to keep him form Nadlering in the middle of the debate?

Think the meth will keep his bowels in check?

Unlike Nadler - who totally Nadlered himself......
And that kind of Bologna qualifies as politics in GOP dupe world now? LOL

They need to find a deaf signer for Biden that speaks "stuttering fuck" and hope they don't sprain anything.....

434zkk.jpg
I would hate to be the linguist that had to do the sign language for him at the debate. You would see him going along and then looking confused, making an erasing movement when Joe doesn' t make any sense, them just shrugging his shoulders and walking off.

I'm inclined to say 0.

but

At this point is hard to say, ...will the Rats come out with a Biden's health catastrophe? what will it be? will they send him out anyway?

Time will tell .....lol my friends

They need to find a deaf signer for Biden that speaks "stuttering fuck" and hope they don't sprain anything.....

434zkk.jpg
I would hate to be the linguist that had to do the sign language for him at the debate. You would see him going along and then looking confused, making an erasing movement when Joe doesn' t make any sense, then just shrugging his shoulders and walking off.

Last edited:
What is your prediction?

I say one, and then the barrage of excuses begin.

None---he is completely out of it. They are either going to say that he was exposed to the virus and must quarantine or they are going to have admit, his mind isn't there, and put up who their real candidate is which I think is Hilliary/moochelle sneaking them in so they don't have to be vetter. They may even send in Joes ho to fill in at the debates.

Depends on how much dope they have to give Bidum.

And that in turn depends whether Hunter Bidum is around to snort it all.

It isn't so easy question....
There are going to be three there always have been three Biden can't wait to get at the orange clown. You people are brainwashed functional morons. Life is so exciting on your incredible imaginary propaganda machine

If Biden is dragged out in an ambulance, Horrible Harris will become the nominee.
Just more fake news misinformation and bologna from the brainwashed functional morons. Three debates no change you going down.....

So angry, drugged up like Biden?

Angry, drugged up, and incoherent like Biden.

He'll Nadler himself in the first debate and won't be willing to enter the others.
Want to bet? Lol. The crap you people believe....

Ohh, the Khmer Rouge is incensed.

So you think they put double depends on Quid Pro to keep him form Nadlering in the middle of the debate?

Think the meth will keep his bowels in check?

Unlike Nadler - who totally Nadlered himself......
And that kind of Bologna qualifies as politics in GOP dupe world now? LOL

So you think Beijing Biden WILL Nadler himself during the debate?

You know Trump will destroy the senile old fuck, You're hoping that people will think he's being mean to the feeble minded - but do we want the feeble minded to run the country?

Of course you of the Khmer Rouge never intend for the demented old crook to run anything, this is a Harris/Xi ticket, and we all know it.

What is your prediction?

I say one, and then the barrage of excuses begin.

All 3. Not sure why this question keeps coming up. If he fails to do all 3 Trump is all but assured a second term. In any event Joe will be ready, but so will Trump.

Having Wallace doing the questioning is troubling. I'm afraid he will a) give him easy questions, b) stop him when he starts babbling and say "Thank you" and go to Trump with a gotcha question and c) giving Joe time to get his notes straight and securing his earpiece for Donna Brazille to give him the answers again, slowly next time.

Having Wallace doing the questioning is troubling. I'm afraid he will a) give him easy questions, b) stop him when he starts babbling and say "Thank you" and go to Trump with a gotcha question and c) giving Joe time to get his notes straight and securing his earpiece for Donna Brazille to give him the answers again, slowly next time.

It's not that easy, Jackson

With somebody in the mental state of Biden....not that easy.

the candidate who speaks to the other candidate with the more condescending tone will be perceived as the winner...probably Trump!

that's just the way it is, my friends.

Forum List

Back