How many Democrat senators will vote with Republicans to Impeach Joe Biden? (Poll)

How many democrat senators will vote to remove Joe Biden after the House votes to Impeach?

• 0, no democrat senator will vote to impeach Joe Biden

Votes: 32 78.0%
  • 1 - 10 enough to NOT remove Joe Biden, (<67), but not zero.

Votes: 7 17.1%
  • Enough to remove Joe Biden totaling 67 or more senators

Votes: 2 4.9%

• Total voters
Well, then you are a liar.

Market is down, interest rates are up and crime is up. Fentanyl deaths are up, homelessness is up. Cost of living is up. Cost of fuel is up.

You are a liar.

The market doesn't affect me. Interest rates don't affect me. Fentanyl deaths don't affect me. Homelessness doesn't affect me. Cost of living is up but is up less than my household income has increased. Cost of fuel is up but both my wife an I now work remotely, so we're spending much less for gas, even with the higher prices, because neither of us commute to work.

Face reality -- the liar is you.

Both of which were warranted. One of them was over an actual criminal act. There might have been a third but Nancy Pelosi nicely put the squash on her party to prevent that.

Did you send her a thank you fruit basket? :)
What Criminal Act.Name it and then Own it.
That is how men of Rugged Individualism operate.
Donald Trump will always stand like a Paul Bunyon next to
Joe Biden the Harry Potter Gnome.The only thing Biden guards is his
crooked earnings and failure to be Honest.

If you send a link, read it.

That is about the wall you idiot.

Give me a break. You are clueless.

LOL

You're such an idiot.

Moron, the law states, in part about the wall...

requires the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) to resume all activities to construct a border barrier system along the U.S.-Mexico border that were underway or planned prior to January 20, 2021;

Biden signed that bill into law and he's doing that...

The Biden administration authorized the completion of the Trump-funded U.S.-Mexico border wall on Thursday.

The market doesn't affect me. Interest rates don't affect me. Fentanyl deaths don't affect me. Homelessness doesn't affect me. Cost of living is up but is up less than my household income has increased. Cost of fuel is up but both my wife an I now work remotely, so we're spending much less for gas, even with the higher prices, because neither of us commute to work.

Under Biden and Pelosi you will have to pay More in Taxes.
More in Groceries,Rent,Mortgage,travel,loss of IRA worth,
Loss of buying power.Fentanyl is not subjective you moron.
Like using heroin.It could easily affect your neighbor,one of yer
relatives or someone at your place of worth.
Where did you get such a lackadaisical approach to Life.
Even stumblebums from the Hard Times 1930's wouldn't
talk such trash.Yer just a pathetic example of an undeveloped
Human.Probably dressed as a Humanoid last monday { Halloween }.

I think the ego has been supplanted by dementia
That might be possible....but frankly, it's nothing new....according to some of his former co-workers in the Obama admin, he has been wrong on every foreign policy decision for 40 years....so hard to say if the mental health is the issue, or just his stupidity....either way the dembots still support him.

You can't impeach a president for just not doing a good job, or for what you consider to be a good job.

We've had plenty of presidents that haven't done good jobs, that's why we vote.

You need an abuse of presidential power, a dereliction of duty as President,

like sitting idlely for over three hours while your followers attack the Capitol, and beat up the Capitol Police, and try to stop the official count of the State's electors for president being officially entered in to the congressional record.

Or by holding back congressionally passed Military aid to a country, unless that country's President, went on CNN International to announce he is opening an investigation on Biden and son, Biden being his political opponent in the upcoming presidential election.

You won't get the votes needed in the House, to impeach....but not for the lack of trying.

And not in a million, gazillion years will 2/3s of the Senate convict him, imo.

But go ahead, and continue to march lock step, on your mission to destroy this nation, and all of our institutional structure that has overall, even with faults over the centuries, has served us pretty well.
On your 7 year crusade to investigate and impeach Trump, all because you simply hated him, it was said that one day, this would all come back around. All those things you just said were levied against you back when you were doing it, and you all deflected, denied and went through with it anyway. You all were giddy over the "twice impeached trump", you all just loved that.

Now, at the prospect of it coming full circle, you all are up in arms over it. You were warned that this day may come, you didn't care.

What Criminal Act.Name it and then Own it.
That is how men of Rugged Individualism operate.
Donald Trump will always stand like a Paul Bunyon next to
Joe Biden the Harry Potter Gnome.The only thing Biden guards is his
crooked earnings and failure to be Honest.
Inciting and fomenting insurrection. Seditious conspiracy. A possible violation of the Espionage Act.
Take your pick. :)

I think the Jan 6th commission established this.

Joe Biden is your President until 1/20/2025 and there is NOTHING you or any other Republican can do about it. Unless he steps down voluntarily. If for some reason, Republicans take back control of either the House or Senate, the moment they begin impeachment proceedings, the Republican party as an entity will be all done. There is no stomach among the majority of voters to impeach a President over policy disagreements. It will be seen as petty and vindictive. The Republicans you denigrate as RINO's know this. That's why they don't want any part of it.
It was petty and vindictive when you all did it. That didn't seem to bother anyone. And yes, when you start talking about impeachment less than 2 weeks after Trump was inaugurated, it is out of vindictiveness, then when you impeach him with no concrete evidence, that's also vindictive.

For some strange reason, you do not see his actions on 1/6 and the lead up to 1/6, and his lies that lead up to 1/6, and his lack of action on 1/6, impeachable???

Are you nuts?
What January 6th Person was killed.Just one.
Unlike the over 2 dozen from the Democrats Summer of Love Protests.
Was the Capitol burned or firebombed.NO! that would be the Portland Protests.
Were malatov cocktails tossed randomly.No,just the Summer of Love.
How many from the Summer of Love are still in Jail.
Unlike those from January 6th.
You truly have to be a special kind of Stupid.
Plus a special kind of American hater.

Again, moron, Clinton didn't lie to Congress under oath. Can't you learn?
you see, one who wants to debate would say it this way...

"Clinton didn't lie to congress. He lied under oath in a court of law."

Instead, you called me a moron and questioned my ability to learn.

Thats a great way to debate.

Why would any sane person vote to impeach President Joe Biden? Except for REVENGE.

It was petty and vindictive when you all did it. That didn't seem to bother anyone. And yes, when you start talking about impeachment less than 2 weeks after Trump was inaugurated, it is out of vindictiveness, then when you impeach him with no concrete evidence, that's also vindictive.
Please. Talk means nothing. Actions are what count. After the Mueller Report, what happened???....nothing. Again, I'd hoped you would send a thank you note to Nancy Pelosi.
Neither the Ukraine phone call (extortion) or January 6th (insurrection, sedition) were policy decisions or directives. One was a overt attempt at abuse of power. The other was (looks like) a straight up criminal act.
The fact you continued to support this corrupt individual instead of just cutting him loose and moving on is very telling about the type of leadership you want and will support in this country.

You don't like Biden's policy decisions???....2024 election just two years away.

If the market doesnt affect you then you didn't reap the rewards of the great market we had until 2 years ago. Thats a loss for you. Fentanyl deaths don't affect you which means you don't care about others. Another fail for you.
Cost of living doesn't affect you because your household income is up. Which means fuck those on fixed income, let them eat cake. Another fail for you.

Cost of fuel is up but it doesn't affect you because you and your wife work remotely. Hell with the rest of the country. Fail for you.

Work remotely? Your cable bill is up. Own a home? Your heating costs are up.

Does working remotely mean you get eggs cheaper than the rest of us?

Does working remotely mean you don't have to drive your car to go food shopping? Interact with people?

You are a liar. It is obvious.

Inciting and fomenting insurrection. Seditious conspiracy. A possible violation of the Espionage Act.
Take your pick. :)

I think the Jan 6th commission established this.
The January 6th Committee did not establish or charge
Donald Trump with ANYTHING.Because they Had Nothing.
At best just mouthing off Possible charges.But that Requires
Evidence.Hard Proof.Plus the Pelosi January 6th Stasi
Hearings were Unamerican.The Republicans were not allowed
any cross examination.Nor who can be named as to
GOP chair of the committee.Pelosi Denied equal representation.
Define an Insurrection.Because on January 6th Not one
firearm was used of collected.Not one member of Congress
was approached by any January 6th Protestor.
You frickin' punk ass freak.

Please. Talk means nothing. Actions are what count. After the Mueller Report, what happened???....nothing. Again, I'd hoped you would send a thank you note to Nancy Pelosi.
Neither the Ukraine phone call (extortion) or January 6th (insurrection, sedition) were policy decisions or directives. One was a overt attempt at abuse of power. The other was (looks like) a straight up criminal act.
The fact you continued to support this corrupt individual instead of just cutting him loose and moving on is very telling about the type of leadership you want and will support in this country.

You don't like Biden's policy decisions???....2024 election just two years away.
The most investigated politician in the history of the United States.

2 Impeachments
Mueller Report
A majority that wanted to see him fry.

Yet....not one charge against him.

BUT HE IS CORRUPT!

Forum List

Back