How many Democrats voted for Kamala in the primary?

Odd that the only ones whining about Harris on the ticket are Maga cult members. I'm pretty sure you weren't gonna vote for Biden anyway.

They voted for Biden/Harris, just like YOU voted the Fuck Faced Orange Shit Gibbon and Vance. You vote the ticket. NOT just one person.

You're not whining because you do what you're told. You were told to support Harris, so you do.

NO. No one told me a damn thing. I had a choice an Orange Fuck Faced 5-Deferment Coward or an intelligent, strong Woman. YOU are believe his lies. I learned to think for myself a long time ago. You need his lies.

NO. No one told me a damn thing. I had a choice an Orange Fuck Faced 5-Deferment Coward or an intelligent, strong Woman. YOU are believe his lies. I learned to think for myself a long time ago. You need his lies.
Which one are you again?

NPCs.jpg

as an American Citizen how the nomination process is carried out in my country is my business you Marxist faggot ..
Nope. You MAGA cult members can't comprehend that lots of things are none of your business. You already think you should decide for women about their healthcare, and now you are whining about the perfectly reasonable actions of a party you will never be part of. Do you run tell your neighbor that he's mowing his yard wrong when you don't like how he does it?

You're not whining because you do what you're told. You were told to support Harris, so you do.
You are allowed to believe that if you want. Doesn't matter how stupid and wrong you are. It's not like this is the first time for you to be stupid and wrong.

Nope. You MAGA cult members can't comprehend that lots of things are none of your business. You already think you should decide for women about their healthcare, and now you are whining about the perfectly reasonable actions of a party you will never be part of. Do you run tell your neighbor that he's mowing his yard wrong when you don't like how he does it?
nah its Dems that rat out their neighbors .. especially during the COVID lockdowns ..

So many disenfranchised Dem voters…and they just take it?
Dear Lord, quit your fucking whining.
Biden dropped out.
Harris as VP is on the ticket.
Another Primary....why, just to waste money and prove to you idiots, who believe in body doubles.LOLLOOLLOOLL, that Harris wins that so-called Primary.

Suck it buttercup......you wanted Biden gone, and you got your wish.

Dear Lord, quit your fucking whining.
Biden dropped out.
Harris as VP is on the ticket.
Another Primary....why, just to waste money and prove to you idiots, who believe in body doubles.LOLLOOLLOOLL, that Harris wins that so-called Primary.

Suck it buttercup......you wanted Biden gone, and you got your wish.
but for for over 4 yrs [since 2019] the left and the US Pravda has been claiming he was sharp and energetic .. he was forced out by dem elites and donors you stupid cultist of the left .:auiqs.jpg:

but for for over 4 yrs [since 2019] the left and the US Pravda has been claiming he was sharp and energetic .. he was forced out by dem elites and donors you stupid cultist of the left .:auiqs.jpg:
And Harris is now the candidate. What part of that confuses you?

You are allowed to believe that if you want. Doesn't matter how stupid and wrong you are. It's not like this is the first time for you to be stupid and wrong.
Look at you, Skippy. You're all in for a candidate who scored a total of 844 votes in the 2020 Democratic Party primary, out of a total of 36,922,938 votes cast nationwide. She didn't carry a single county.

Has she gotten smarter since then? Accomplished anything of note?

No.

But you're all for her, you betcha! Gonna make the world safe for democracy! Uh huh! She's the only thing that can stop BAD ORANGE MAN!

You're a fucking retard, and so is anyone else who supports this giggling buffoon.

Forum List

Back