How many fake accents will Hillary Clinton use while on the campaign trail?

download (9).png

Still trying to figure how George W. Bush, born in New Haven, CT, speaks with a phony Texas accent, while Jeb, born in Midland,Texas, has no accent at all.

Still trying to figure how George W. Bush, born in New Haven, CT, speaks with a phony Texas accent, while Jeb, born in Midland,Texas, has no accent at all.
Your accent came from your most formative years growing up, not from where you were borned. GWB went to public school in Midland, Texas. Jeb Bush taught English in Mexico when he was 17. An accent is not a guarantee thing to acquire. I lived in England for 3 yrs as an adult and never acquired the accent while other Americans gained it easily in less time.

So, how many fake accents will the non-transparent fraud, who thinks she's above answering questions, Hillary Clinton use?

When she goes to the south, you won't find a southerner with as pronounced of a southern twang as Hillary. When Hillary speaks before a black audience, you won't find anyone blacker than Hillary. When Hillary speaks before a Latino audience, why nobody in the audience will have a heavier Latino accent, she'll make people think she just came across the border from Mexico. When speaking before Asians, she'll have an Asian accent. I can hardly wait to laugh my ass off when she attempts to use one of the Boston accents.
You are delusional. She speaks as she always have.

Sorry mate she affects accents as she thinks they are needed.

Please pay attention.

Can't wait till Hillary hits Harlem,NY and speaks at a black church and she 'talks black'.....always a favorite....

So, how many fake accents will the non-transparent fraud, who thinks she's above answering questions, Hillary Clinton use?

When she goes to the south, you won't find a southerner with as pronounced of a southern twang as Hillary. When Hillary speaks before a black audience, you won't find anyone blacker than Hillary. When Hillary speaks before a Latino audience, why nobody in the audience will have a heavier Latino accent, she'll make people think she just came across the border from Mexico. When speaking before Asians, she'll have an Asian accent. I can hardly wait to laugh my ass off when she attempts to use one of the Boston accents.

Please pay attention.
I do. She does not.

Please pay attention.
I do. She does not.

You don't, and she does.....so does the Bamster.

Forum List

Back