How Many Lies....

OMG.

You are so dense that light bends around you.

They didn't send aid to save the lives of the four Americans so that they could continue the fantasy that the Obama Mid East policy had made the radicals impotent.

They made the calculation that the attack wouldn't be too bad.....but making it into a military operation would reveal what an incompetent Obama was....

...to some of his supporters.
Those who didn't vote for him already knew it.

I was going to ask questions like "Who didn't send aid?" or "Who made this calculation?" but that's beside the point and going into the weeds.

My only question is: If all this is true, what does that mean? Someone miscalculated? Or thought one thing then something else happened?

I recommend that, in the future, you take notes on the OPs.

Clearly you missed this:

a. But..." Martin Dempsey, chairman of Joint Chiefs of Staff, conceded that highly trained Special Forces were stationed just a few hours away from Benghazi on the night of the attacks but were not told to deploy to Libya. In comments that may warrant further investigation, Dempsey stated at a Senate hearing Wednesday that on the night of the Sept. 11, 2012, attack, command of the Special Forces – known as C-110, or the EUCOM CIF – was transferred from the military’s European command to AFRICOM, or the United States Africa Command.... Also, in his testimony, former deputy Libyan ambassador and whistleblower Gregory Hicks said he contacted Africom the night of the attack but received no support."
Admission: Special Forces were only hours from Benghazi

Command transferred in the midst of a crisis???
Why....because someone wanted to go help...but wasn't allowed???

Again:

" Dempsey stated at a Senate hearing Wednesday that on the night of the Sept. 11, 2012, attack, command of the Special Forces – known as C-110, or the EUCOM CIF – was transferred from the military’s European command to AFRICOM, or the United States Africa Command...."

During the attack....the White House...only they had the ability to order this on the spot....took command away from one military command and handed to another, ostensibly one that they could control.

The former must have actually believed 'we never abandon our brothers' and the latter, move concerned with their careers.

Or...do you have alternative scenario?

" what does that mean?"

It means that the lives of four Americans took second importance to Obama's re-election campaign.

Copacetic?

You have yet to show anything that resembles wrong doing. In order to make it seem like wrong doing you throw in the "This is more important than that" pseudo-logic saying that helping them was less important than election.

You haven't shown one thing that has anything to do with winning the election. The election had anything to do with the actions.

Even if Obama himself switched the command to someone else. That means what? That Obama switched so he could...be re-elected? :doubt: Connect those dots...if you can

Let's take away all the questions, speculation and get down to brass tax which no repub can seem to answer. 4 deaths in Benghazi means what? If everything you believe went on did happen....What are you accusing anyone of doing?

OMG.

They didn't send aid to save the lives of the four Americans so that they could continue the fantasy that the Obama Mid East policy had made the radicals impotent.

They made the calculation that the attack wouldn't be too bad.....but making it into a military operation would reveal what an incompetent Obama was....

This is not the movies. There is not some calvary over the next hill blowing their bugles charging in to save the day. You do not send troops into a situation all willy nilly without good intel. Of course the special ops guys wanted to go, that's their job, but thats the reason for a chain of command. Too many variables to consider with an attack like that. Who knows, that attack could have been a diversion and once more troops landed they spring the real operation. Could have been looking at another Blackhwk down siuation. And you guys would be howling from the rooftop about how Obama sent those troops in to get massacered without good intel.

Well, this is some sort of explanation,....albeit a flaccid one.

To bring it home, imagine you make a 911 call because you're under a home invasion....

...are you saying you'd find valid a police non-response because "You do not send troops into a situation all willy nilly without good intel. "

Police are expected to do what they're trained to do.
The military the same.

Of course, that applied to Obama as well: he got a good night's sleep so he could go off to Las Vegas fund-raising the next day.

"Obama Campaign: Vegas Fundraiser on Day After Benghazi Massacre was "Appropriate"
Obama Campaign: Vegas Fundraiser on Day After Benghazi Massacre was "Appropriate" - Guy Benson

But for Fox the american people would not even know about Benghazi. Why does the truth scare you libs so much?

who gave the stand down order?
who modified the talking points?
why did obozo make Rice his new security advisor? could it be so she could claim executive priviledge and avoid telling the truth?

Every single major news network was covering the riots erupting throughout the ME that day including the attack on the Consulate Building in Benghazi. Why on earth do you think Fox was the only network that covered that event?

Who made you think that someone gave a "Stand Down" order?

Who made you think that media talking points should contain all the information that an administration knows about a situation?

Susan Rice will make a fine Director and would have made a fine Sec. of State. Who made you think that giving the administration's talking points on national TV should determine whether or not she was qualified to serve in any capacity.

Turn off Fox
It's bad News for America.

Because she's a liar? She went on 5 different programs blaming the fricking video....and they already knew that wasn't to blame! They knew the night it was happening....but they decide to lie about it, like it was just all out of their hands and that darn video just pissed people off.

The embassy had been attacked several times before this one happened....they needed more security and were denied. THAT is what this is about, and that our administation lied for weeks afterward. NOT that the attack happened, but it could have been prevented.

There were no protest in Benghazi is about all they got wrong. Furthermore all of her statement on each of the Sunday Talk Shows she made the same disclosure that there was an investigation going on and we will wait until that is finished.....

To Libyans who witnessed the assault and know the attackers, there is little doubt what occurred: a well-known group of local Islamist militants struck the United States Mission without any warning or protest, and they did it in retaliation for the video. That is what the fighters said at the time, speaking emotionally of their anger at the video without mentioning Al Qaeda, Osama bin Laden or the terrorist strikes of 11 years earlier. And it is an explanation that tracks with their history as members of a local militant group determined to protect Libya from Western influence.

“It was the Ansar al-Shariah people,” said Mohamed Bishari, 20, a neighbor of the compound who watched the assault and described the brigade he saw leading the attack. “There was no protest or anything of that sort.”

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/10/16/w...ghazi-investigation.html?_r=1&ref=todayspaper

OMG.

This is not the movies. There is not some calvary over the next hill blowing their bugles charging in to save the day. You do not send troops into a situation all willy nilly without good intel. Of course the special ops guys wanted to go, that's their job, but thats the reason for a chain of command. Too many variables to consider with an attack like that. Who knows, that attack could have been a diversion and once more troops landed they spring the real operation. Could have been looking at another Blackhwk down siuation. And you guys would be howling from the rooftop about how Obama sent those troops in to get massacered without good intel.

Well, this is some sort of explanation,....albeit a flaccid one.

To bring it home, imagine you make a 911 call because you're under a home invasion....

...are you saying you'd find valid a police non-response because "You do not send troops into a situation all willy nilly without good intel. "

Police are expected to do what they're trained to do.
The military the same.

Of course, that applied to Obama as well: he got a good night's sleep so he could go off to Las Vegas fund-raising the next day.

"Obama Campaign: Vegas Fundraiser on Day After Benghazi Massacre was "Appropriate"
Obama Campaign: Vegas Fundraiser on Day After Benghazi Massacre was "Appropriate" - Guy Benson

Come on Chic, bullshit analogy. A home intruder is a little different than armed militants in a foreign country, armed with mortars, and RPG's. As to the training, yes Military officers are trained to do their job which involves tough decisions like this. If a sniper shoots a soldier the platoon leader doesn't charge the whole platoon right into the direction the round came from. He assess the situation to get a clear picture of what's going on before risking any of his men's lives.

Wait, in between all your rantings I think I found what the issue is for you. Is the entire issue that someone didn't try to help them at Benghazi that day? Ok, that's cool. I'd want someone to help too.

But it seems you don't care IF that was possible at all. All you're saying is "This happened this way and it should've happened another way."

What other way? Dutch is right. You seem to believe that someone was in position to help and someone put a leash on them and told them NOT TO help and watched like the Movie Saw and watched 4 ppl get killed for enjoyment, or for the election...or something.

Last edited:
OMG.

Yup. They had warnings up the ass and should have beefed security way up. Either that or closed the embassy down and pulled out like the Brits and the Red Cross.

They had the 9-11 anniversary coming up and should have taken that into account.

Instead they did absofuckinglutelynothing. Four good men are dead because they did absofuckinglutelynothing.

If I were a Dem I'd be proud as hell of the way Barry, Hillary and their State Depatment handled everything. NOT.

What a bunch of fucking losers they are.

I get it, you're outraged. Someone coulda done something more. That's always the case but where is the scandal?

"it was random street violence"
"they did it because of a video"
"we tried to stop it"

LIES----when a president knowingly lies to the american people, it is a scandal. wake the fuck up

Yup. They had warnings up the ass and should have beefed security way up. Either that or closed the embassy down and pulled out like the Brits and the Red Cross.

They had the 9-11 anniversary coming up and should have taken that into account.

Instead they did absofuckinglutelynothing. Four good men are dead because they did absofuckinglutelynothing.

If I were a Dem I'd be proud as hell of the way Barry, Hillary and their State Depatment handled everything. NOT.

I get it, you're outraged. Someone coulda done something more. That's always the case but where is the scandal?

"we tried to stop it"

LIES----when a president knowingly lies to the american people, it is a scandal. wake the fuck up

So their initial assessment was wrong. Big whoop...

btw...there is no "knowing lies" in it. That's your opinion

Last edited:

"we tried to stop it"

So their initial assessment was wrong. Big whoop.

they were repeating those lies weeks later when everyone knew they were lies. Obama said it at the UN two weeks after it happened. By then everone knew it was not random violence caused by a stupid video.

They lied because they were afraid that a terrorist attack two months before the election might cost obama some votes. They let 4 americans die for political gain--------thats the scandal, and its not going away.

"we tried to stop it"

If obozo did not know the truth, thats even worse. its called incompetence. So I guess your claim is that obama's incompetence caused those deaths?

"we tried to stop it"

So their initial assessment was wrong. Big whoop.

they were repeating those lies weeks later when everyone knew they were lies. Obama said it at the UN two weeks after it happened. By then everone knew it was not random violence caused by a stupid video.

They lied because they were afraid that a terrorist attack two months before the election might cost obama some votes. They let 4 americans die for political gain--------thats the scandal, and its not going away.

Now THAT would be a scandal but you cannot or have not shown how letting 4 ppl die helped Obama. Pure speculation and the reason why no one can find a dam to give.

If you can show that, then we're talking

OMG.

Here's some evidence that not everyone is as dumb as you are:

http://www.usmessageboard.com/polit...america-bad-for-you-know-who.html#post7392691

So now you've abandoned the debate and started to insult and link to yourself as what? Proof of smartness?

:rofl:

So now you've abandoned the debate and started to insult and link to yourself as what? Proof of smartness?

:rofl:

1. Nothing was 'abandoned.' Since I proved my contentions, are you asking me to keep you company???

2. "...and link to yourself as what?"
Why....clearly....as expert testimony!!!

Exactly. You guys don't know what happened but the only thing you are sure of is that whatever happened it's bad and Obama is to blame.

You just can't seem to explain it or connect any dots.

"we tried to stop it"

If obozo did not know the truth, thats even worse. its called incompetence. So I guess your claim is that obama's incompetence caused those deaths?

So your saying that if Obama knew about it those 4 wouldnt be dead? That's amazing but what would be more amazing is if you can show how knowledge would've prevented their deaths. But you won't. Because you can't.

How would Obama know the "truth" anyway? Someone would have to tell him right? Or should Obama use telepathy?

But for Fox the american people would not even know about Benghazi. Why does the truth scare you libs so much?

who gave the stand down order?
who modified the talking points?
why did obozo make Rice his new security advisor? could it be so she could claim executive priviledge and avoid telling the truth?

Every single major news network was covering the riots erupting throughout the ME that day including the attack on the Consulate Building in Benghazi. Why on earth do you think Fox was the only network that covered that event?

Who made you think that someone gave a "Stand Down" order?

Who made you think that media talking points should contain all the information that an administration knows about a situation?

Susan Rice will make a fine Director and would have made a fine Sec. of State. Who made you think that giving the administration's talking points on national TV should determine whether or not she was qualified to serve in any capacity.

Turn off Fox
It's bad News for America.

Because she's a liar? She went on 5 different programs blaming the fricking video....and they already knew that wasn't to blame! They knew the night it was happening....but they decide to lie about it, like it was just all out of their hands and that darn video just pissed people off.

The embassy had been attacked several times before this one happened....they needed more security and were denied. THAT is what this is about, and that our administation lied for weeks afterward. NOT that the attack happened, but it could have been prevented.

well thats not what she did,but why be honest about things.

I see your point.

Only people with character care.

That relieves you of the obligation.

Ah but when have you ever had any wannabe crank? People care more about their wallets these days than four people dying over in someplace they dont care about.

You see the tree while I see the Forrest except you are the one with the braces on her brain.

"People care more about their wallets ...."

I formerly believed that, as a cardinal rule of what is laughingly called 'political science.'

The Obama-Romney election proved quite the opposite, as the winning candidate was an abysmal failure in correcting the economy.

“This is big,” wrote White House director of new media Macon Phillips in a February 23, 2009 blog post, ”the President today promised that by the end of his first term, he will cut in half the massive federal deficit we’ve inherited. And we’ll do it in a new way: honestly and candidly.”

Indeed, President Obama did make that promise that day, saying, “today I’m pledging to cut the deficit we inherited in half by the end of my first term in office. This will not be easy. It will require us to make difficult decisions and face challenges we’ve long neglected. But I refuse to leave our children with a debt that they cannot repay — and that means taking responsibility right now, in this administration, for getting our spending under control.”
Obama?s Broken Deficit Promise - ABC News

So....what kind of a moron would have understood that, having seen that he actually doubled the debt, and still voted for the wind-bag, and...

...would write: 'People care more about their wallets these days.'

Raise your paw.

boring, recent poll stated while more americans feel the obama admin. was doing a poor job and their should be investigations, The economy was a more important issue for them.

What i have stated about this issue, is that Political junkies like you and I are interested in this story, and once you get outside that group of people, you have nobody interested in it at all.

This is before getting into the meat of the subject, this is before the massive push by the right to make this into something it is not, so you have lost most of your audience already out of well...being uninteresting.

You people pushed this story hardcore, and the American public didnt even bat an eyelash at you. So now you just drone on and on about this because you can basically make shit up with nobody of importance calling you out on your bullshit.

No go ahead PC and be a good little troll and respond with some little, what you most likely feel to be a sassy comeback and then paste some worthless opinion piece.

Wannabe cranks are the worst because of their own self-importance they feel they must show to everyone how "smart, awesome, insert on word here" they are.

Forum List

Back