🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

How many live in a white America fantasy land

Yeah, I can't wait until we start cracking the whip and hanging all those black bastards. Gives me wood to think about it.

Donald has never invoked race that I am aware of. His supporters? Sure. But what does that matter? You cant hate a man for someone elses interpretation.. That's illogical
That's like the KKK sending cankles money.. who cares? Its ironic, but unimportant, nonetheless.

I rest my case. The idiots indict themselves.

Normal America, that is the average town in the United States is between a safe town like Dubois Wyoming and the killing fields of Chicago.

The average town is multiracial, multiethic and multicultural. The streets mark off tribal boundaries. The pretense is that we are really getting along, when there is a veneer covering a river of barely covered hostility.

Meanwhile, the black guy still plays hoops with the other black guys on the weekends. The white girl still goes away for the weekends with her all white ski club and Hispanics go to one another's quincenera.

Yes! Guilty of being realistic and knowing what FUCKING animals a lot of blacks are. I hope they BURN that whole sewer down to nothing. Perhaps you should visit there real soon.

If they start their shit again, I wonder if the "law" will just ignore like last time? That fucking mayor ought to be hanged.

I wonder what Jim thinks of Magic selling arms to the gooks...

Ole jimmy boy is all for it if it hurts America. Why if obammy told him it was good, ole jimmy boy would eat a bowl full of dog shit.

I don't live in white America. I do visit from time to time. My son lives in an all white community. No one is prohibited from buying a home there. It's just not palatable to non whites. There is a network of homeowners associations.

It is clean. That's the biggest difference. It is clean, no homeless, no needles or condoms in the park. Children play outside. In the evenings neighbors gather up for a bbq. It's like the way I remember America. That's the America that's dead now except for a few isolated areas.

I don't live in white America. I do visit from time to time. My son lives in an all white community. No one is prohibited from buying a home there. It's just not palatable to non whites. There is a network of homeowners associations.

It is clean. That's the biggest difference. It is clean, no homeless, no needles or condoms in the park. Children play outside. In the evenings neighbors gather up for a bbq. It's like the way I remember America. That's the America that's dead now except for a few isolated areas.
I live in a "white neighborhood"....black families on either side of me...one across the street...best neighbors I've ever had...they work...go to church, mow their lawns, wash their cars...always helpful...enjoy a drink...

Jim here's the census data. We're all quite fine and dandy. I do know though that many on the left are panicking that most Latinos/Hispanics identify as caucasian.

White alone, percent, July 1, 2014, (V2014) (a)
77.4%

i White alone, percent, April 1, 2010 (a)
72.4%

i Black or African American alone, percent, July 1, 2014, (V2014) (a)
13.2%

i Black or African American alone, percent, April 1, 2010 (a)
12.6%

i American Indian and Alaska Native alone, percent, July 1, 2014, (V2014) (a)
1.2%

i American Indian and Alaska Native alone, percent, April 1, 2010 (a)
0.9%

i Asian alone, percent, July 1, 2014, (V2014) (a)
5.4%

i Asian alone, percent, April 1, 2010 (a)
4.8%

i Native Hawaiian and Other Pacific Islander alone, percent, July 1, 2014, (V2014) (a)
0.2%

i Native Hawaiian and Other Pacific Islander alone, percent, April 1, 2010 (a)
0.2%

i Two or More Races, percent, July 1, 2014, (V2014)
2.5%

i Two or More Races, percent, April 1, 2010
2.9%

i Hispanic or Latino, percent, July 1, 2014, (V2014) (b)
17.4%

i Hispanic or Latino, percent, April 1, 2010 (b)
16.3%

i White alone, not Hispanic or Latino, percent, July 1, 2014, (V2014)
62.1%

i White alone, not Hispanic or Latino, percent, April 1, 2010
63.7%

Population estimates, July 1, 2015, (V2015)

Forum List

Back