How many millions did Dems spend on impeachment?

How many millions of dollars did the Dems waste on this circus? Anyone have a figure? All because of Hate. Their hate of anything Trump has cost millions. Wouldn't Dems have rather spent the money benefitting something they believe in... Like social programs, abortion rights, the LGBTQ+ community, citizenship for illegal immigrants, and all that they consider scared? Hey, its YOUR money, too bad your HATE wasted all this money on nothing. Trump is still going to be Pres, and probably be reelected.

What a shame that Dems wasted so much money out of sheer hatred.
Since when does government spending matter to y’all? Billions pissed away daily yet attention is only paid to this distraction.

How many millions of dollars did the Dems waste on this circus? Anyone have a figure? All because of Hate. Their hate of anything Trump has cost millions. Wouldn't Dems have rather spent the money benefitting something they believe in... Like social programs, abortion rights, the LGBTQ+ community, citizenship for illegal immigrants, and all that they consider scared? Hey, its YOUR money, too bad your HATE wasted all this money on nothing. Trump is still going to be Pres, and probably be reelected.

Just opened this and wondering how many posts before some dumbuck libnut brings up BENGHAZI!

Much less than taxpayers have spent on Trump's golf trips.
Ohhh bullcrap.

See for yourself: Trump Golf Count

Trump-golf-trips-cost.jpg

“I’m going to be working for you. I’m not going to have time to go play golf. Bleev me...Bleev me...Bleev me, folks." - Donald Trump, August 8, 2016

Is that all you got ??? Never learned the art of multi-task eh ? Trump is over 70 years old, can play golf, run a country, fix things, save America millions on security and trade, but you attempt to use kindergarten tactics against him.... Good grief. Rotflmbo.

Ohhh bullcrap.

“I’m going to be working for you. I’m not going to have time to go play golf. Bleev me...Bleev me...Bleev me, folks." - Donald Trump, August 8, 2016

Is that all you got ??? Never learned the art of multi-task eh ? Trump is over 70 years old, can play golf, run a country, fix things, save America millions on security and trade, but you attempt to use kindergarten tactics against him.... Good grief. Rotflmbo.

Trump can play golf and sell out our country at the same time
He is what is known as a multi-tasker

It wasn't hate that motivated the impeachment, but love. Not love of Trump, but love of country.

...obviously, we did not spend enough.

Ohhh bullcrap.

Trump can play golf and sell out our country at the same time
He is what is known as a multi-tasker

Did you come up with this all by your widdle self ???? Well you might just fail kindergarten yet.

Now back with your nose in the corner.

By reading posts on this site, I have to say that most of the hate is generated by the right wing. I mean vile, insane hatred even during Christmas season. Not that there aren't a few on the right aren't decent and try to get their point across respectfully.

I'm wondering if this impeachment process, which was called for, cost as much as trump's golf flings?. I mean our politicians get their pay whether they're impeaching the impeachable or visiting their districts or playing golf.

A lot less than they spent investigating and impeaching Clinton for a blowjob.

Next!
Just think if Clinton didn't lie under oath to begin with. He wouldn't of costed us a dime.
Just think, if the country wouldn't have fallen for these should have been "cheap car salesman" (apologies to cheap car salesman), then look how great we could have been by now or after world war two had ended on a good note ? The veitnam error, the hippie movement etc, had all led to the brewing of a perfect storm that has been lashing at our every achievement, every success, and everyday lives ever since that time period.

Now even though the storm has been full of evil tempest, many accomplishments and successes have come out of it still yet, but losing site on the rogue wave's lurking within, and those wave's being controlled by evil forces, will overturn anything good if do not meet it head on in the same ways that Donald Trump has been doing it while trying to be the president of this nation. God bless Trump and this nation, and we pray that the Lord will calm the storm in which has been lashing at our every achievement here as of late, and this as the evil one's attempt to destroy us in everything that we do... They are doing it for unpopular agenda's that wouldn't pass the vote if the nation voted on them, yet they care not.....We pray always that the good Lords will shall be done here on Earth just as it is in heaven. Amen.

Forum List

Back