How many of you are armed well enough to fight a war?

I have 29 AR-15s and numerous other firearms. Most of them are what the stupid Moon Bats would call "assault weapons". I have 28K rounds of ammo not including .22LR. I have reloading equipment and components. I also have a Class III M-16.

Being a Vietnam vet and firearms instructor I pretty much know how to use what I have. However, I am getting a little too old to run in the bush. I will have to use my stash to equipment for some of the younger veterans that have yet to get "well regulated".

Last edited:
How many of you are armed well enough to fight a war? I have multiple handguns and rifles and a tactical 12 gauge and 20,000 round of ammo including 5,000 rounds of 22LR sitting on my shelves.
None. Zero. Not you...not Flash

Let me know when you have rocket launchers and anti-tank missiles

Not today, NSA....

ATFWatch.jpg

How many of you are armed well enough to fight a war? I have multiple handguns and rifles and a tactical 12 gauge and 20,000 round of ammo including 5,000 rounds of 22LR sitting on my shelves.
I have a tank, bazooka, hand grenades, and a flame thrower.

But I'm a pacifist at heart.

If you want more weapons, I have a Taliban connection that can get you a whole lot more from what Biden left in Afghanistan.

I have 29 AR-15s and numerous other firearms. Most of them are what the stupid Moon Bats would call "assault weapons". I have 28K rounds of ammo not including .22LR. I have reloading equipment and components. I also have a Class III M-16.

Being a Vietnam vet and firearms instructor I pretty much know how to use what I have. However, I am getting a little too old to run in the bush. I will have to use my stash to equipment some of the younger veterans that have yet to get "well regulated".
A drone strike would also finish you off in seconds. 0 for 2 so far.

I think its better for conservatives to keep their personal information confidential

How many guns you own is better kept private

I had a few guns registered in my name, but the government confiscated them, served me with mental health papers, and warned me I'd be doing 20 to 30 years in prison if I were ever caught in possession of them.

I had a few guns registered in my name, but the government confiscated them, served me with mental health papers, and warned me I'd be doing 20 to 30 years in prison if I were ever caught in possession of them.

I understand. My firearms and ammo stash were lost in a tragic boating accident.

I
I'm surprised....not

Forum List

Back