How Many Of You Loyal Americans Went To Church Today?

I am an ex combat veteran who many on the right have called me unamerican, etc for not supporting their ideals.

Also an atheist who has likely gone to church more often than many self avowed Christians in this country.
I also likely give more money to my local church than many "christians" as well.

Your point is....................?

Mexicans don't show up at church because they don't want to be reminded that they are stealing thy neighbor's goods as long as they are in the United States. I warped nothing.
ok i take that back....you have a warped interpretation of life......hows that?....the only law the great majority have broken is the Immigration Law.....if you have proof they are stealing from your neighbors,then be the good American you talk about and call the cops....

Every bandito baby they dump in the US takes money away from poor Americans. Get a brain!

How did you worship of human sacrfice go? I hope you enjoyed it as much as your fellow blood-soaked christians

Mexicans don't show up at church because they don't want to be reminded that they are stealing thy neighbor's goods as long as they are in the United States. I warped nothing.
ok i take that back....you have a warped interpretation of life......hows that?....the only law the great majority have broken is the Immigration Law.....if you have proof they are stealing from your neighbors,then be the good American you talk about and call the cops....

Every bandito baby they dump in the US takes money away from poor Americans. Get a brain!

Should we take up a collection for you?

I am an ex combat veteran who many on the right have called me unamerican, etc for not supporting their ideals.

Also an atheist who has likely gone to church more often than many self avowed Christians in this country.
I also likely give more money to my local church than many "christians" as well.

Your point is....................?

Umm, I guess that an atheist can be a better person and support a church better than a "christian"?

Not sure, just posted it.

[
Umm, I guess that an atheist can be a better person and support a church better than a "christian"?

Not sure, just posted it.

Why would an atheist support a church. Buying fire insurance in case he's wrong?

[
If a wussy boy on the internet says he's not afraid, who will wipe the tears from his pillow?

If a mommasita has 10 kids from 10 different fathers , are the children allowed to screw each other?

[
Rat shit is what we put in the meth before we send it off to the US.

Oh yeah, and we fertilize the weed with it too.

Is it true that when a mommasita gives birth, the doctor drops the baby and slaps the mother?

Forum List

Back