How Many Of You Loyal Americans Went To Church Today?

[
Overwhelming force that either causes the enemy to surrender or die is how you win wars Bullshit Gordita the Wetback Senorita.

But.............you obviously wouldn't know that, what with being a cowardly pussy and all.

So you're surrendering the United States to the overwhelming force of the invading Mexicans?

[I must have missed the part of the Bible where it says Mexicans are God's enemy. Can you point me to that part?

And what do you think of the parts of the Bible that say "love your enemies"? Kind of convenient to ignore that don't you think?

You know that Mexicans do not really worship a christian God. Check it out. They worship some kind of Aztec queen that the Catholic missionaries tried to convert into the Virgin Mary.

[I must have missed the part of the Bible where it says Mexicans are God's enemy. Can you point me to that part?

And what do you think of the parts of the Bible that say "love your enemies"? Kind of convenient to ignore that don't you think?

You know that Mexicans do not really worship a christian God. Check it out. They worship some kind of Aztec queen that the Catholic missionaries tried to convert into the Virgin Mary.

First, your assertion is just that, an assertion. To be a productive member of society, you need something called facts, reasoning, evidence, etc.

Second, your response completely ignored both the points I made. Ill reiterate them again so you can respond to them.

1) Where in the Bible does it say Mexicans are God's enemies? I expect a book, chapter, and verse.

2) How do you justify ignoring the very clear commandments from God to "love our enemies"?

[First, your assertion is just that, an assertion. To be a productive member of society, you need something called facts, reasoning, evidence, etc.

Second, your response completely ignored both the points I made. Ill reiterate them again so you can respond to them.

1) Where in the Bible does it say Mexicans are God's enemies? I expect a book, chapter, and verse.

2) How do you justify ignoring the very clear commandments from God to "love our enemies"?

Where does it say in the Bible, to "read the bible?" It doesn't mention Mexicans or Americans or 90% of the world's populations. Does that mean we should ignore them as God didn't specifically mention them by name?
But you might want to look at Deuteronomy as it clearly states that any nation that goes against the will of God will be plagued by......aliens!

God never commanded anyone to "love thy enemy". Jesus did. But did not God command "Thou shalt not covet thy neighbor's good?" Are Mexicans exempt from this Commandment?

[First, your assertion is just that, an assertion. To be a productive member of society, you need something called facts, reasoning, evidence, etc.

Where does it say in the Bible, to "read the bible?" It doesn't mention Mexicans or Americans or 90% of the world's populations. Does that mean we should ignore them as God didn't specifically mention them by name?
But you might want to look at Deuteronomy as it clearly states that any nation that goes against the will of God will be plagued by......aliens!

God never commanded anyone to "love thy enemy". Jesus did. But did not God command "Thou shalt not covet thy neighbor's good?" Are Mexicans exempt from this Commandment?

your just like many hard core Christians Gordo.....you have a WARPED interpretation of the Bible.....

your just like many hard core Christians Gordo.....you have a WARPED interpretation of the Bible.....

Mexicans don't show up at church because they don't want to be reminded that they are stealing thy neighbor's goods as long as they are in the United States. I warped nothing.

[

Deuteronomy
Chapter 28

43 The alien residing among you will rise higher and higher above you, while you sink lower and lower.

44 He will lend to you, not you to him. He will become the head, you the tail.

45 "All these curses will come upon you, pursuing you and overwhelming you, until you are destroyed, because you would not hearken to the voice of the LORD, your God, nor keep the commandments and statutes he gave you.

[

Deuteronomy
Chapter 28

43 The alien residing among you will rise higher and higher above you, while you sink lower and lower.

44 He will lend to you, not you to him. He will become the head, you the tail.

45 "All these curses will come upon you, pursuing you and overwhelming you, until you are destroyed, because you would not hearken to the voice of the LORD, your God, nor keep the commandments and statutes he gave you.

and among those commandments was to love your enemy. Looks like you have a curse wish.

Bullfighter is worried that a Mexican migrant with practically no education or English is going to steal his job.

Since most Mexicans will never even graduate high school, the country will be filled with stupid third world helper monkeys for generations to come.:lol:

This thread was suffering from a sucking chest wound with the title and OP.

WTF is wrong with Bullfighter? Time to call it. Pronounce it once and for all.

Mexicans don't show up at church because they don't want to be reminded that they are stealing thy neighbor's goods as long as they are in the United States. I warped nothing.
ok i take that back....you have a warped interpretation of life......hows that?....the only law the great majority have broken is the Immigration Law.....if you have proof they are stealing from your neighbors,then be the good American you talk about and call the cops....

Bullfighter is worried that a Mexican migrant with practically no education or English is going to steal his job.

They breed like rats!

FourRats.jpg

I am an ex combat veteran who many on the right have called me unamerican, etc for not supporting their ideals.

Also an atheist who has likely gone to church more often than many self avowed Christians in this country.
I also likely give more money to my local church than many "christians" as well.

Last edited:

ok i take that back....you have a warped interpretation of life......hows that?....the only law the great majority have broken is the Immigration Law.....if you have proof they are stealing from your neighbors,then be the good American you talk about and call the cops....

Every bandito baby they dump in the US takes money away from poor Americans. Get a brain!

Forum List

Back