how many people died in iraq cauze of bush war

I didn't tell you to fuck off because I think it's my board. I'm well-aware it is not. I am also well-aware that freedom of speech exists; otherwise, lying little pencil-necked geeks like you wouldn't be allowed to try selling your swill.

The ignorant one here is the one who believes a bunch of bullshit about a religion that has been disproven on this board more times than you have individual hairs.

Be all that as it may, you deflecting piece of garbage, if you can't answer the questions and back your bullshit, then stop whining when you get called on it, and just FUCK OFF, bitch.

How so? Because a bunch of posters blinded by their own shit yell and scream that it is violent?

How so? Because a bunch of posters blinded by their own shit yell and scream that it is violent?

Who is "yelling and screaming?" You must be good that you can see us standing in front of our PCs dressing them down.:rolleyes:

I believe we have already established the fact that you do not allow reality to get in the way of your utopian ideology. One doesn't need to scream to prove Islam is a religion of hatred and intolerance. One needs only read the paper, or the Koran; whichever you prefer.

One doesn't need to scream to prove Islam is a religion of hatred and intolerance. One needs only read the paper, or the Koran; whichever you prefer.

Then answer this question: If Islam is a 'violent' religion, why does this not seem to hold true for American muslims?

Then answer this question: If Islam is a 'violent' religion, why does this not seem to hold true for American muslims?

No-brainer. American Muslims are not true Muslims. They are selective Muslims who follow only what they want from the Koran, tempered by the Christian-originated society in which they were raised.

Its people like Gunny that gave you that freedom shithead. You don't need to thank him. I'm sure he'd rather you didn't, but if you are going to start spouting off about "freedom of speech," then you should respect where it came from.

haha like usa invited the ***** freedom of speech you only learned from europe old europe thoes guys are your masters

haha like usa invited the ***** freedom of speech you only learned from europe old europe thoes guys are your masters

Yes, they are so masterful of us that we bend to their will. Yes, freedom of speech came from Europe. This is because our forefathers brought it over here in order to practice it. You did not answer my question. Is there freedom of speech in Egypt or is simply relegated to US internet message boards?

I didn't give Yassir anything. He's an Egyptian come to tell us how we're all wrong about the religion of hate and intolerance. Matter of fact, the odds are better he was in my sights than I was protecting him.

our rligion is not the religion of hate and intolerance its the religion of peace

and there have been muslims since ever so why now all of a sudden muslims became torrists and islam became a religon of hate ! ?

there are like 1 million of muslim there in usa ...

gunnly u must be reallly into guns :2guns:
u such a blinded *itchh

I didn't tell you to fuck off because I think it's my board. I'm well-aware it is not. I am also well-aware that freedom of speech exists; otherwise, lying little pencil-necked geeks like you wouldn't be allowed to try selling your swill.

The ignorant one here is the one who believes a bunch of bullshit about a religion that has been disproven on this board more times than you have individual hairs.

Be all that as it may, you deflecting piece of garbage, if you can't answer the questions and back your bullshit, then stop whining when you get called on it, and just FUCK OFF, bitch.

gunnly you are such a mouth you are just like a bitch a fucked bitch
with a fucked up stitch

so just piss off

No-brainer. American Muslims are not true Muslims. They are selective Muslims who follow only what they want from the Koran, tempered by the Christian-originated society in which they were raised.

Ha! What a joke of an answer.

You propose that this religion is intent on taking over the world and killing all infidels, basically you do not view them as a moderate bunch. However, move these people to America and they suddenly shed the extremism as they walk through customs? They are suddenly ok with raising 'westernized' children.

The thousands of muslim students who come here on student visas, they instantly forget that they are supposed to kill every Christian and Jew they see.

Drop the generalizations and recognize the truth...your arguments are becoming flat out lame.

our rligion is not the religion of hate and intolerance its the religion of peace

and there have been muslims since ever so why now all of a sudden muslims became torrists and islam became a religon of hate ! ?

there are like 1 million of muslim there in usa ...

gunnly u must be reallly into guns :2guns:
u such a blinded *itchh

4 million last I heard, Gunny thinks they forget they are violent when their planes land at JFK airport.

you are great american 1549 :beer:

Come visit the U.S. some time. Do not be discouraged by some people's xenophobic views. I recommend Chicago or NYC, two of the most beautiful cities on the planet. You will see that most Americans are good willed and willing to share a drink or two with anyone.

Thank God , America occupied Iraq and ousted Saddam from Baghdad!!!

Otherwise , the Western World would have been hard put to fight against N.Korea , Iran , Hezbollah , Al Qaeda/Taliban and Iraq!!!

As for the bloodbath in Iraq , its not America's fault. Agreed , U.S invaded Iraq , but I don't think the Pentagon wanted to see how many Iraqis it can kill in 1 year. American lives have been lost also!!!
Car bombs and shootouts are mainly the work of Islamic radicals and a few remaining Saddam supporters. As , far as I know most of the Iraqi population isn't attacking the coalition troops.

Iraq needed a change. And that change could have been brought upon only by Saddam's fall.

Akshay

Forum List

Back