How many people will Biden be directly responsible for who get fired because of his mandate?

I know that's the numnber the FOX News channel kept repeating.

Meanwhile ...

---
Biden's approval rating stands at 52% approve to 48% disapprove,
---
He's sinking like a rock. And this latest poll isn't the conservative Rasmussen, either. It was today's Economist/YouGov poll, where they oversampled Democrat voters, big time:

Party breakdown from the poll site:
Dem: 505
Rep: 366
Ind: 465

"President Joe Biden’s approval rating has collapsed to 39 percent, the lowest point of his presidency, according to a Wednesday Economist/YouGov poll.

While only 39 percent percent approve of Biden’s job performance, 49 percent disapprove, a drop of six points in one week."

Poll: Biden's Approval Rating Collapses to 39%, Lowest of Presidency
This one?

And who will be responsible? Yep - irresponsible, unvaccinated idiots who serve as Petri dishes for the badass variants.
The vaccinated spread COVID too. And they end up in hospitals along with everyone else. You dorks are not immune.

This one?
No, the one I just linked to, dated yesterday.

You seem to be allergic to any info that doesn't say what you want to believe.

That "Trump would be impreached for the things Biden does!" alternate-reality stuff was a constant talking point from Greg Gutfield. I can tell you're a regular listener of the FOX News radio channel.

I know that's the numnber the FOX News channel kept repeating.

Meanwhile ...

---
Biden's approval rating stands at 52% approve to 48% disapprove,
---

No it doesn't. You are being delusional again. Typical stupid uneducated Moon Bat.

The vaccinated spread COVID too. And they end up in hospitals along with everyone else. You dorks are not immune.

They RARELY end up in the hospital and they VERY rarely die. 95-98% of COVID hospitalizations and deaths are unvaccinated. Catch the hell up please.

Companies are very happy, now that they have an excuse to fire, for cause, the morons and the deadweight.

That's one reason why business overwhelmingly supports the mandate.

Insurance is the other. Any COVID case costs massive bucks. Insurance companies are telling companies to either get their people vaccinated or get dropped.
My husband works at huge company in all 50 states that requires highly skilled employees-----------they are already having trouble retaining their skilled employees as other companies are searching for such as well...about 50% do not want the vaccine and many have already said that if it become mandatory that they would leave. His company has a lot of government contracts and yes---has many medical employees also refusing the vaccine.

No, the one I just linked to, dated yesterday.

You seem to be allergic to any info that doesn't say what you want to believe.

That "Trump would be impreached for the things Biden does!" alternate-reality stuff was a constant talking point from Greg Gutfield. I can tell you're a regular listener of the FOX News radio channel.
Trump got impeached for a phone call, asking a leader to look into allegations about a crime. Got impeached. Biden makes a call to a leader asking him to lie about the Taliban taking over his country. Which cost American lives. Nothing to see here.

Trump got impeached for a phone call, asking a leader to look into allegations about a crime. Got impeached. Biden makes a call to a leader asking him to lie about the Taliban taking over his country. Which cost American lives. Nothing to see here.
See? There's that alternate reality pushed by the Trump cult.

Thousands?
Tens of thousands?

Employers are have a hard enough time just finding employees and now Biden will force businesses to fire many.

Do any of Bidens ideas not include fucking up our nation?

None. Democrats aren't responsible for their actions or the consequences of their views

Trump was better than Hillary, racist. And he was better than Creepy Joe. That's all voting for him meant. Grow the fuck up, Captain Hyperbole. Hyperbole is a TERRIBLE argument

No it reality alright, Biden didn't want to look bad so he lied and told everyone that the Taliban wasn't going to take over and asked the leader to lie and back his claim. Instead of being honest and telling Americans that the Taliban was going to take over. I'm sure if that was told Americans would've started to get out. That's an impeachable offense.

Trump was better than Hillary, racist. And he was better than Creepy Joe. That's all voting for him meant. Grow the fuck up, Captain Hyperbole. Hyperbole is a TERRIBLE argument
When I point out that Trump cultists reside in an alternate reality, immediately rushing to prove it was possibly not your best choice of action.

No it reality alright, Biden didn't want to look bad so he lied and told everyone that the Taliban wasn't going to take over and asked the leader to lie and back his claim. Instead of being honest and telling Americans that the Taliban was going to take over. I'm sure if that was told Americans would've started to get out. That's an impeachable offense.
Um, no. That's what Greg Gutfield and Judge Pirro told you, but it's not reality.

When I point out that Trump cultists reside in an alternate reality, immediately rushing to prove it was possibly not your best choice of action.

LOL, that's the problem, huh? Trump "cultists" live in an alternative reality.

Maybe you should call the mother ship and ask them to help calm you down, Captain Hysteria

Um, no. That's what Greg Gutfield and Judge Pirro told you, but it's not reality.
There is a transcript of the call even his spokeswoman admitted it, but called it a private conversation. To bad she didn't think that way with trumps call. She wanted everything on it.

Uh....it's been FDA approved.

The proof that it is not dangerous is also confirmed by the fact that 95% plus of all deaths are from goobers like yourself who listen to complete nonsense where the vaccine is concerned.
Zantac was FDA approved. So was Thalidomide.

Forum List

Back