How many people will Biden be directly responsible for who get fired because of his mandate?

This one is going to cost him too, the people I know that is trying to get me to get the shot. Would be againt the government stepping in and making me lose my job, but they can't. Because I work for myself.
Yeah. I think I posted this earlier. Had a zoom meeting with other employees watching their friends being forced to vaccinate or go on an unpaid leave of absence. All of them vax’d or not do NOT like this mandate.

The Democrats overreach is going to backfire.

Sure it will. Vaccines save lives.

It will change in a month or two. Florida and Texas the weather is super hot, so people are inside more. In the north the temperatures are milder and people are outside more. When it gets cold up there, you will see the numbers increase.

Yeah. I think I posted this earlier. Had a zoom meeting with other employees watching their friends being forced to vaccinate or go on an unpaid leave of absence. All of them vax’d or not do NOT like this mandate.

For this, I THANK the Idiot-in-Chief

This one is going to cost him too,
Mandates are popular, including in swing states. It's about 65-35. Biden's approval rating is at 52%, according to yesterday's CNN poll. CNN, of course, tried to bury that in a story about how awful Biden was. That's how our nutty conservative MSM works.

What Biden is doing will win votes. Because you insulate yourself in your small community, you don't understand how small and unpopular your community is. And I think you're all scared that Biden will beat COVID, which would make Democrats unbeatable. You want COVID running wild and the economy tanked, just for political gain.

FB_IMG_1631272939339.jpg

It will change in a month or two. Florida and Texas the weather is super hot, so people are inside more. In the north the temperatures are milder and people are outside more. When it gets cold up there, you will see the numbers increase.
And the vax’d will be in the hospitals because the new variant is immune to their outdated jab.

Mandates are popular, including in swing states. It's about 65-35. Biden's approval rating is at 52%, according to yesterday's CNN poll. CNN, of course, tried to bury that in a story about how awful Biden was. That's how our nutty conservative MSM works.

What Biden is doing will win votes. Because you insulate yourself in your small community, you don't understand how small and unpopular your community is. And I think you're all scared that Biden will beat COVID, which would make Democrats unbeatable. You want COVID running wild and the economy tanked, just for political gain.
I read today his approval is at 39%, and that's before his Hitler like mandate.

Sorry dude, but hospitalizations and deaths are directly tied to a state's vaccination rate.

Good god cultists hate private property.
People usually name people like that "commies" :dunno:
And then....just like that...rightwingers are suddenly concerned about private property rights again...

And the vax’d will be in the hospitals because the new variant is immune to their outdated jab.
Yep if we did what Trump suggested in the beginning, we would be over this. He wanted to quarantine the elderly and younger people with health problems. Let the healthy move on with their lives. I miss having a real leader in charge.

I read today his approval is at 39%, and that's before his Hitler like mandate.
I know that's the numnber the FOX News channel kept repeating.

Meanwhile ...

---
Biden's approval rating stands at 52% approve to 48% disapprove,
---

And who will be responsible? Yep - irresponsible, unvaccinated idiots who serve as Petri dishes for the badass variants.

Forum List

Back