How many States Will Biden Win Today, March 10th Primaries?

Which States Will Biden Win?

• Total voters

JimBowie1958

Old Fogey
Sep 25, 2011
So we have another group of states running primaries again.

Biden has shown a lot of strength in states where the governor has backed him or a powerful Senator, or has a large black voter base.

Today is not one of those days it seems to me that favor Biden.

813745868.jpg

Me personally, I think he takes Mississippi for sure, maybe Missouri, but I am strongly doubting about him winning WA, ID or ND.

Black voters prefer the corporatist Joe Biden over a man that was arrested for protesting segregation, over a man that has fought for the poor and minorities his entire fucking career. How utterly disappointing. They ruined the primaries last time too.

Me personally, I think he takes Mississippi for sure, maybe Missouri, but I am strongly doubting about him winning WA, ID or ND.

I suspect he'll end up taking all of them because now that it's down to him and Commie Bernie, voters want this road show to end.

So we have another group of states running primaries again.

Biden has shown a lot of strength in states where the governor has backed him or a powerful Senator, or has a large black voter base.

Today is not one of those days it seems to me that favor Biden.

813745868.jpg

Sanders should win Idaho, Washington, and North Dakota because Seattle is full of communist and the only Democrats in Idaho or North Dakota are in college towns.

I suspect he'll end up taking all of them because now that it's down to him and Commie Bernie, voters want this road show to end.
Biden has ran so far to the left to beat Bernie that he will be slaughtered in November.

Biden has ran so far to the left to beat Bernie that he will be slaughtered in November.

Naw. He's leading Trump by seven points in most polls.. and that was before the Market and Covid-19 hit full on.

Sanders should win Idaho, Washington, and North Dakota because Seattle is full of communist and the only Democrats in Idaho or North Dakota are in college towns.
I think Michigan has a lot of closet voters on the far left that dont respond well to survey takers, much like Trump had in 2016.

I still think Sanders will carry Michigan by about a 1% to 2% margin.

I think Michigan has a lot of closet voters on the far left that dont respond well to survey takers, much like Trump had in 2016.

I still think Sanders will carry Michigan by about a 1% to 2% margin.
Nope. Biden has kissed enough black ass to carry the state.

Dems are always to tough to beat.
Biden's drooling on live camera will help some.

Biden has won all states of confusion, therefore with establishment assistance he is a shoo-in for the nomination.

If Bernie has any spine he'll publicly denounce the lot of them as complete phonies.

While I wouldn't call Sanders a commie exactly. :21: I think you're right with the exception of Washington which I put at 50/50. Sanders hasn't had much luck getting above 30% of the vote and I think right now he's at about 29% for states that have voted so far. Meanwhile Biden has almost a million more votes than Sanders and that includes while there were so many other moderates running. Sanders support has shrunk since 2016 and the youth vote just isn't showing up even while in some states the Democrats are surpassing 2016 numbers (and in South Carolina 2008 historic numbers).

So far the Democrats are keeping the crazies at an arms distance unlike the other party.

Forum List

Back