🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

How many success stories do we see coming out of Trump U?

SuperDemocrat

Gold Member
Mar 4, 2015
The 'liberal' media makes it seem like everyone got ripped off. I'm wondering if there is any happy customers coming out of this?

UCLA Shooting...student kills professor because HE got bad grades.....

(Stems from Libs awarding 'participation trophies' to everyone, including 'losers'...)

At least we haven't seen any stories like this coming out of Trump U.

The 'liberal' media makes it seem like everyone got ripped off. I'm wondering if there is any happy customers coming out of this?
This guy made a bundle!

r

The exact same lawsuit has been filed against DeVry and University of Phoenix. There is no such thing as equality of outcome.

Liberals love to defend their crimin...er, own party members by declaring 'Innocent until Proven Guilty' but ignore the concept when a Conservative is involved.

All I ask is that someone provide a link ot the undisputable evidence that proves Donald Trump was personally involved with the intentional fleecing of student enrolled in the 'his' university.

(If presented with actual fact I COULD then turn to the immature 'Hillary Defense' of saying, 'Has he been Indicted yet / He's going to be indicted any day now / let me know when he is indicted', but I'd rather remain on the 'adult' level.)

Thank you.

(Stems from Libs awarding 'participation trophies' to everyone, including 'losers'...)

Damn, that was sad and pathetic for even for you!

They could not afford to buy a gun after Trump University screwed them because were they allow to then you might have seen stories about recruiters being shot for lying their asses off!

I understand it was an issue of proprietary information....not bad grades....but you are welcome to prove me wrong.

Plus, the student was from India, do they give "participation trophies"?

I'd rather remain on the 'adult' level.

Quite a leap for you, doncha think?

I understand it was an issue of proprietary information....not bad grades....but you are welcome to prove me wrong.

Plus, the student was from India, do they give "participation trophies"?

Amazing how you could figure that out from no link. I was going to mention it but it just wasn't worth it.

I understand it was an issue of proprietary information....not bad grades....but you are welcome to prove me wrong. Plus, the student was from India, do they give "participation trophies"?

You have a link to back up you 'proprietary information' theory....and Race doesn't really matter to me.

The exact same lawsuit has been filed against DeVry and University of Phoenix. There is no such thing as equality of outcome.
There is (;)) quite a few fraudulent diploma mills out there. Trump doesn't have a monopoly, but I bet he wishes he does.

There is (;)) quite a few fraudulent diploma mills out there. Trump doesn't have a monopoly, but I bet he wishes he does.

"When Rump conducts a fraud, it's the biggest, best in the world. It's the greatest of all time, it's Yuuuge. He has amazing, incredible fraudsters, only the best." -- John Barron.

Forum List

Back