🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

How many success stories do we see coming out of Trump U?

I'd rather remain on the 'adult' level.

Quite a leap for you, doncha think?

UCLA Shooting...student kills professor because HE got bad grades.....

(Stems from Libs awarding 'participation trophies' to everyone, including 'losers'...)

At least we haven't seen any stories like this coming out of Trump U.
I understand it was an issue of proprietary information....not bad grades....but you are welcome to prove me wrong.

Plus, the student was from India, do they give "participation trophies"?

Amazing how you could figure that out from no link. I was going to mention it but it just wasn't worth it.

^^ poster gives me a "Winner" for noting that he furnished no link. :rofl:

Gotta wonder how some people figure out how to put their pants on.

The 'liberal' media makes it seem like everyone got ripped off. I'm wondering if there is any happy customers coming out of this?
This guy made a bundle!

r

He did it to do so. What is your issue?
Fraud.

Liberals love to defend their crimin...er, own party members by declaring 'Innocent until Proven Guilty' but ignore the concept when a Conservative is involved.

All I ask is that someone provide a link ot the undisputable evidence that proves Donald Trump was personally involved with the intentional fleecing of student enrolled in the 'his' university.

(If presented with actual fact I COULD then turn to the immature 'Hillary Defense' of saying, 'Has he been Indicted yet / He's going to be indicted any day now / let me know when he is indicted', but I'd rather remain on the 'adult' level.)

Thank you.
Most conservatives like to whine and complain and deflect and run away from the issue, this being one of many examples.

Most conservatives like to whine and complain and deflect and run away from the issue, this being one of many examples.

Oh I am not running away - I am stepping up. I am asking Liberals to 'put up or shut up' - provide the evidence to back your accusation that Trump was directly involved in intentional fraud / criminal activity. If you can't produce that evidence or try to 'spin' a response that 'cowers' from doing so I will have proven it is not ME or 'Conservatives' who back down. And if you DO successfully produce indisputable evidence, good on you!

Have a nice day...and good luck with that.

Forum List

Back