How Many Times Does This Have to Happen Before We Enact Sensible Laws? We Need Tranny Control Now

And after the election all of liberal media and several politicians were calling for reeducation camps for Trump supporters . Did you complain then?

And BTW even a large part of the LGBT groups want the far left gender identity loons ousted from their community.

There are always extremes on either side.

And yes, as a matter of fact I did complain when people discussed putting Trump supporters in camps.

You will imprison and even kill the Christians. And with the help of others who are not Progressives. People can say they are Christians. Does not mean they are in the way they treat others.

Please point out where I have ever advocated imprisoning or killing Christians?

Plenty, monkey brain. But, I don't make a habit interacting with the terminally stupid. First, talking about another members family is firmly against the rules, magaturd. Clean up your fucking act. Now, why don't you take your nuts out of your male lover's mouth, and I don't know .. answer the fucking question.
I see you had the mods remove my other reply to your stupidity.
Went straight to them to report it didn't ya?
Did it hurt your delicate feelers & trigger your strong emotional outbursts.

If you come on my posts & attack you better be ready to back it up.
But you can't, so you run like a whiny child to tell someone like.

You're a pathetic little tattle tale progpuss.
Gonna tell your mommy on me next?

No, we don't want severely deranged people buying guns.
Guys pretending to be girls qualify as severely deranged, just like women that claim to be a dude..

Severely deranged. 1.6 million US citizens living productive lives are what you call "severely deranged"? I think you have been sheltered from what is truly severely Deranged.

It's what ails this forum.... and everyone knows it

Gotta protect leftist ideals at every coat

So once again, it turns out the mass shooter is another tranny.
How many times do we have to see this before people face the facts- gender dysphoria is a severe mental derangement that needs treatment, not enabling?
Stop coddling these pervs & sickos.

I demand Tranny Control now!

Meanwhile, the lefty lapdogs on here have already taken marching orders to blame Republicans.
Or white supremacy, domestic terrorism, climate change, purebloods, DT, the patriarchy or Putin if this doesn't work.

So you ID three shootings out of 25000 over at least 9 months allegedly committed by trans people and your "solution" is to get rid of trans people which might have approximately a 0.012% impact.

BWAHAHAHAHAHA

Bigotry shows its ignorance once again.

I didn't report you. :dunno: Dingus.

There's always been transexuals. Maybe there's a reason why? I can safely say that the majority of them are decent people and waaaay less violent than donald trumb and his goons.

When people are being threaten with lost of freedom, liberty and basic respect of course we're. You'd be doing so too...

Treat people better.

Oh brother.

Look man, the problem is not that they're biologically different. That's not even a problem, unless you're a chick competing against a man.

The PROBLEM is they're leftards! If they weren't leftards they wouldn't be doing that stupid shit.

Oh brother.

Look man, the problem is not that they're biologically different. That's not even a problem, unless you're a chick competing against a man.

The PROBLEM is they're leftards! If they weren't leftards they wouldn't be doing that stupid shit.
Exactly.

Oh brother.

The real problem is they have a whole network of support to continue to be like that instead of folks sayin' to them "WTF is wrong with you?" on a regular basis.

Considering I have argued with two posters here who think all trannies should be put in concentration camps and gassed, the response makes sense.

Forum List

Back