How many times has humanity been wiped down to near extinction?

Graham is one of several archaeologists who highlighted the profound importance of this site.

You know Gobekli Tepi completely upends the fictional narrative that human civilization started in the Tigris Euphrates 5,000 years ago, right?

Boncuklu Tarla is a similar site and 1,000 years older than Gobekli Tepi

The main point is that Human civilization is FAR older than we’ve been taught. Why is that so frightening or threatening?
There is evidence gathering to demonstrate that it is much older than we thought.

There is evidence gathering to demonstrate that it is much older than we thought.
Genetics showed that the human race was wiped down to a small handful of individuals around 80,000 years ago, which coincided with the eruption of the Toba Supervolcano

Homo sapien has been on the planet 300,000 years. Had it been uninterrupted we’d be interstellar by now

Graham is one of several archaeologists who highlighted the profound importance of this site.

You know Gobekli Tepi completely upends the fictional narrative that human civilization started in the Tigris Euphrates 5,000 years ago, right?

Boncuklu Tarla is a similar site and 1,000 years older than Gobekli Tepi

The main point is that Human civilization is FAR older than we’ve been taught. Why is that so frightening or threatening?
It's neither frightening, nor threatening. The overwhelming majority of humanities history is by definition prehistoric. I guess what it really comes down to is what constitutes a civilization. That's a term that can be argued. Hancock is a crackpot, and has had virtually all of his cooky theories debunked by a tual archeologists.

It's neither frightening, nor threatening. The overwhelming majority of humanities history is by definition prehistoric. I guess what it really comes down to is what constitutes a civilization. That's a term that can be argued. Hancock is a crackpot, and has had virtually all of his cooky theories debunked by a tual archeologists.
Being proving 100% correct that human civilization is far older than the fictional 5,000 year timeline is quite a lot that cannot be “deboonked”

Here is the first of a multi part series that eviscerated Hancocks pie in the sky theories...

I’m not watching yet another failed attempt at explaining how copper chisels and deer antlers were used by slaves to perfectly carve Mohs 6-7 granite

How were the stone carved out of Aswan? One “deboonker” said of Peruvian megaliths that they were just sheered off the cliffface. I’ve been banned from commenting on his page after pointing out the sheer stupidity of the idea

The how were they transported the 500 miles to Giza?

Once transported the 500 miles undamaged, how were multi ton stones raised hundreds of feet and fitted within a bare fraction of an inch from perfect? Any displacement has a cumulative effect on subsequent layers. Slave labor? Really??

I’m not watching yet another failed attempt at explaining how copper chisels and deer antlers were used by slaves to perfectly carve Mohs 6-7 granite

How were the stone carved out of Aswan? One “deboonker” said of Peruvian megaliths that they were just sheered off the cliffface. I’ve been banned from commenting on his page after pointing out the sheer stupidity of the idea

Once transported the 500 miles undamaged, how were multi ton stones raised hundreds of feet and fitted within a bare fraction of an inch from perfect? Any displacement has a cumulative effect on subsequent layers. Slave labor? Really??
one can see the same methods in south America ~S~

one can see the same methods in south America ~S~
IMG_3671.png

Being proving 100% correct that human civilization is far older than the fictional 5,000 year timeline is quite a lot that cannot be “deboonked”
Not sure where you got 5000 years from. But archeology can only work with what is known of. And when new discoveries are made, history, and archeology adjust accordingly. There's no grand conspiracy here...

Well feel free to protect your bias by shielding yourself from facts...

The inhabitants of Gobekli Tepi apparently were .
They buried their amazing city and probably walked all the way down to the Nile for no reasons that we have yet figured .
Did the humans bury it, or somebody/something else bury it?

Forum List

Back