How many times has humanity been wiped down to near extinction?

Gobekli Tepi is being buried before being explored and excavated

Jimmy Corestti proposed a very interesting theory: Gobekli Tepi proves the Flood and Noah’s Arc

whatever one's take may be, one has to agree we're a race w/amnesia

~S~

The age of the pyramids of Giza has been debated for a long time because there is little evidence to prove when they were built. However, the earliest pyramids in Egypt were built between roughly 2700 B.C. and 1500 B.C., making them about the same age as Stonehenge, which was built between 4,000 to 5,000 years ago

The pyramids were built during the Pyramid Age, also known as the Old Kingdom, which lasted from 2649–2100 BCE. They were monumental tombs built by Egypt's pharaohs as a way to prepare for the afterlife, when they expected to become gods. The pyramids were filled with items that each ruler would need to sustain themselves in the next world

The age of the pyramids of Giza has been debated for a long time because there is little evidence to prove when they were built. However, the earliest pyramids in Egypt were built between roughly 2700 B.C. and 1500 B.C., making them about the same age as Stonehenge, which was built between 4,000 to 5,000 years ago

The pyramids were built during the Pyramid Age, also known as the Old Kingdom, which lasted from 2649–2100 BCE. They were monumental tombs built by Egypt's pharaohs as a way to prepare for the afterlife, when they expected to become gods. The pyramids were filled with items that each ruler would need to sustain themselves in the next world
I seriously doubt the Egyptian civilization built the pyramids. Well, let me rephrase, the only possible way the Pyramids were built - by anyone- was with a skill and technology we still do not possess. Massive stones were cut PERFECTLY, transported 500 miles and then perfectly aligned and placed.

Maybe the Egyptians had that technology, but I suspect like the stones at Baalbek, they were there when someone else got there

Last edited:
I seriously doubt the Egyptian civilization built the pyramids. Well, let me rephrase, the only possible way the Pyramids were built - by anyone- was with a skill and technology we still do not possess. Massive stones were cut PERFECTLY, transported 500 miles and then perfectly aligned and placed.

Maybe the Egyptians had that technology, but I suspect like the stones at Baalbek, they were there when someone else got there

Lolol 😂 you haven't been to Baalbek or Byblos.

With the recent discovery of Gobekli Tepi, it's indisputable that a prior, advanced human civilization was laid low during the Younger Dryas. By itself it speaks to a prior civilization that warned doom from the sky above. Then you add to it that the Egyptian Priest who told that the destruction happened 9,000 years prior, also dating back to the Younger Dryas.

With respect to the dating of the Sphinx and Great Pyramid, it's clear that these were already there when the Egyptians arrived. Since both the Sphinx and Pyramids show water erosion, they too predate the Younger Dryas. The question is: did the builder of the Pyramids intentionally make a construct they KNEW would survive the certain destruction?

Humans have been the same genetically for 200,000 plus years. The idea that we only developed technology a few thousand years ago is now demonstrable false. They was at least one prior, advanced civilization. I suspect there were others as well

Thoughts?

0*lAAyiJJfswJeasxI

Göbekli Tepe - Wikipedia

View attachment 853673
Someone has been watching Graham Hancock on Netflix!

That's nonsense. We could build the pyramids with relative ease, from a technical perspective. We can cut stone easier, transport it more reliably, and measure more precisely. Its a pile of rocks. We can absolutely do that.

But why would we?

That's nonsense. We could build the pyramids with relative ease, from a technical perspective. We can cut stone easier, transport it more reliably, and measure more precisely. Its a pile of rocks. We can absolutely do that.

But why would we?
But this was supposedly done by a civilization that only used copper chisels and mallets: no C 130s to transport and place, for example, the series of 70 ton stones above the King’s Chamber at several hundred feet above ground level
IMG_3710.jpeg

That’s not accomplished by slaves scratching granite with deer antlers

With the recent discovery of Gobekli Tepi, it's indisputable that a prior, advanced human civilization was laid low during the Younger Dryas. By itself it speaks to a prior civilization that warned doom from the sky above. Then you add to it that the Egyptian Priest who told that the destruction happened 9,000 years prior, also dating back to the Younger Dryas.

With respect to the dating of the Sphinx and Great Pyramid, it's clear that these were already there when the Egyptians arrived. Since both the Sphinx and Pyramids show water erosion, they too predate the Younger Dryas. The question is: did the builder of the Pyramids intentionally make a construct they KNEW would survive the certain destruction?

Humans have been the same genetically for 200,000 plus years. The idea that we only developed technology a few thousand years ago is now demonstrable false. They was at least one prior, advanced civilization. I suspect there were others as well

Thoughts?

0*lAAyiJJfswJeasxI

Göbekli Tepe - Wikipedia

View attachment 853673
Not more of this Grahm Hancock horseshit...

Not more of this Grahm Hancock horseshit...
Graham is one of several archaeologists who highlighted the profound importance of this site.

You know Gobekli Tepi completely upends the fictional narrative that human civilization started in the Tigris Euphrates 5,000 years ago, right?

Boncuklu Tarla is a similar site and 1,000 years older than Gobekli Tepi

The main point is that Human civilization is FAR older than we’ve been taught. Why is that so frightening or threatening?

Forum List

Back