How many times have the left moved the goalposts on Hunter Biden?

Wouldnt it be better to actually do an unimpeded investigation first? You know, a real investigation, as opposed to a political hit job? I realize that is a foreign concept to dems, but dont you think that would be preferable?
Yeah, of course. What has Comer and Jordan been doing for the last year that hasn't blown up in their face? Didn't you just watch Hunter giving them the middle finger?

Yeah, of course. What has Comer and Jordan been doing for the last year that hasn't blown up in their face? Didn't you just watch Hunter giving them the middle finger?
Comer and Jordan have produced so much god damn evidence that the majority of Americans now believe that JOE is corrupt. Your pitiful denials arent working on the public. :cuckoo:

They haven't produced shit when it comes to hard evidence. At this point it's mere allegations of corruption.
Why do you instantly need "hard evidence"? Dont investigations usually start with something suspicious, then you dig deeper to find the truth?

The amount of circumstantial evidence surrounding Joe Biden is so enormous that either he is guilty as fuck, or he is the most unlucky man that this world has ever produced. I mean how could a gaggillion SAR's, informants, bank records, texts, emails, whistleblowers, etc point to an innocent man? What are the fucking odds of that? :laugh:

Why do you instantly need "hard evidence"? Dont investigations usually start with something suspicious, then you dig deeper to find the truth?

The amount of circumstantial evidence surrounding Joe Biden is so enormous that either he is guilty as fuck, or he is the most unlucky man that this world has ever produced. I mean how could a gaggillion SAR's, informants, bank records, texts, emails, whistleblowers, etc point to an innocent man? What are the fucking odds of that? :laugh:
Oh ok. I thought Comer had done the digging and come up with something. Carry on

Oh ok. I thought Comer had done the digging and come up with something. Carry on
He hasnt even seen Joes bank accounts yet. He hasnt even seen Joes emails yet. Hell no he isnt done! He has barely gotten started. The stonewalling has been epic, but the ball is rolling now.

Nothing that I know of.

Spill your guts man! Don't keep us all in suspense!

Tear my post apart and put me in my place!

You'll be a hero!
180143303-19365-righteous-indignation-is-the-drug-of-choice-for-the-small-minded-S.png

After long and careful review of the mountain of evidence the American people's representatives in the House voted to open a formal IMPEACHMENT inquiry into Biden. :oops:

How many times have the left moved the goalposts on Hunter Biden?​

1) We started with spiking the story. It was censored from all social media.
2) When they could not hide it from everyone, the CIA had a bunch of former employees lie and say it was a Putin plant
3) Then we went to Joe Biden NEVER spoke to his dad about his business dealings.
4) Hunter said he had no dealings with the Chinese oligarch.
5) Now he admits he got money from China.
6) Then it was THERE IS NO EVIDENCE MY FATHER WAS DIRECTLY INVOLVED IN MY BUSINESS DEALINGS.

I think you left out the laptop where it all began! The FBI suppressed the story calling it fake news until after the 2020 election where now millions say that had they known about it, they never would have voted for Biden in the first place!

If you have evidence of Joe doing something illegal then present it.

Ask James Comey. He has a desk full of proof and has presented much of it. Just waiting now to gather up the rest so that they can present it formally during the impeachment hearings and throw The Big Guy's ass out on the street.

Last edited:
Ask James Comey. He has a desk full of proof and has presented much of it. Just waiting now to gather up the rest so that they can present it formally during the impeachment hearings and throw The Big Guy's ass out on the street.
Always waiting. 5 years later. Waiting waiting. Give me a break

Don’t you think they should figure that out before they have a vote on impeachment? :dunno:
It isn't an impeachment vote, as you well know.

Why would facts concern you now? They weren't relevant during the Trump impeachments, were they?

Forum List

Back