How many times have the left moved the goalposts on Hunter Biden?

Shouldnt we have some new UFO news soon? I am shocked there wasn’t a drop of something yesterday.

Not from Trump or his lawyers.

I guess if it doesn't apply to Trump it doesn't apply Biden.

What was illegal about the laptop?
Wild%20Seriously-S.jpg

IF nothing on it was illegal, why would the administration, FBI, CIA, and god only knows who else worked so hard to cover it up and claim it was "Russian" disinformation?

Wild%20Seriously-S.jpg

IF nothing on it was illegal, why would the administration, FBI, CIA, and god only knows who else worked so hard to cover it up and claim it was "Russian" disinformation?
They didn't claim it was Russian disinformation.

That is a lie and one often sung by Trump traitors who watch to much fox news.

Is it illegal to smoke crack and fuck girls under 18?

NO ONE IS ABOVE THE LAW?

IF you are a cult fuck, why shoudnt Hunter be prosecuted for these crimes.

JOE BIDEN MADE A BIG DEAL ABOUT HIS CRACK COCAINE LAWS. But when his son smokes cracks, nothing happens.

Black people? Prison for 5 years.

RACIST AS FUCK.

See? You lied.

“has all the classic earmarks of a Russian information operation,”

That is not claiming it is Russian disinformation.

English much?

That type of plausible deniability exists strictly to fool dumb people like you and the morons who work for CNN.

The rest of us know better.

The lefties here are vigorously defending a guy who spent nearly a million dollars on likely trafficked prostitutes.

It was only $700k. Dont Lie. :auiqs.jpg:;)

How about fucking your brother's widow? Certainly not illegal, but FUCKING CREEPY.

#3, I obviously meant Hunter claimed he NEVER discussed business of any kind with Joe.

Anyone notice Joe’s tell? When people ask him about his corruption he gets very aggressive and even verbally abusive to reporters asking him about his obvious corruption.

Joe is human trash.

True. And Pedo Joe is human trash for a lot more reasons than that. Everything about him is garbage human being

1) We started with spiking the story. It was censored from all social media.
2) When they could not hide it from everyone, the CIA had a bunch of former employees lie and say it was a Putin plant
3) Then we went to Joe Biden NEVER spoke to his dad about his business dealings.
4) Hunter said he had no dealings with the Chinese oligarch.
5) Now he admits he got money from China.
6) Then it was THERE IS NO EVIDENCE MY FATHER WAS DIRECTLY INVOLVED IN MY BUSINESS DEALINGS.

What a pathetic shit show.

Anyone who voted for Joe Biden….I hope you bash your head against the wall until you get some sense….because you were very stupid.
It's not moving the goal posts. It's trying to bury them so they can't be found.

THE JOE BIDEN CRIME BILL OF 1991.

GO TO THE 7:10 mark. Joe Biden brags about his crime bill that had a mandatory minimum of 5 years in prison for a quarter sized crack rock.

hunter-weighs-his-crack-pic.jpg

How many years should Hunter do for his 20.8 grams of crack? Like 20?

Fuck all you cult fucks. You are hypocritical scum.

Cocaine in the White House? You don’t care because you are corrupt cult fucks….and you know you are because you would have lost it if it was Trump in the White House with coke.

Fuck you all….twice.

It's not moving the goal posts. It's trying to bury them so they can't be found.

True. Its so obvious and they feign ignorance.

I get why Joe and Hunter Biden are corrupt…it is for millions of dollars.

What I do not understand is why these cult fucks are WILLFUL IDIOTS DOING THE BIDDING OF THE CORRUPT.

Hunter's dad fucked the babysitter.

They're the most white trash family in America, with the molested daughter, the naughty babysitter, the crackhead, and the stripper-baby to prove it.

I know some white trash. They are good people, not like the Bidens at all. Well, mostly good people, but I do have some stories. I'll save those for later. ColonelAngus is right though, screwing his dead brother's wife is really, really creepy

Forum List

Back