How many times have the left moved the goalposts on Hunter Biden?

If it helps, they have convinced me that Hunter Biden needs to be impeached immediately.
How%20desperate%20are%20you.jpg

So….Hunter did business with China along with tens of thousands of other businessmen…….No Crime

Joe Biden talked to Hunters business associates about things other than business…….No crime

Hunter and the Presidents brother repaid previous loans from Joe Biden…….No crime
What business?

2023%2008%2008%20NY%20Post%20FOR%20SALE-X2.jpg

What a spectacle on Capitol Hill today.

They are still trying to say Joe got NOT ONE DIME from Hunter’s business dealings.

NO DIRECT FINANCIAL DEALINGS!

But Joe did take the phone calls, and went to meetings to prove Hunter had access to the VP and President.
What…did you actually think they would hold a lefty accountable…for anything?

Show me the money
You really didn't read what I said did you? Everybody here that saw that video know it exists somewhere, but it was scrubbed by pros likely in the Silicone Valley where inventors of the Internet live and support Democrats. I think it will come out when and if Biden is impeached, because his handlers aren't about to allow him to tell his true narrative. Someone has the self-confessed extortion video, of that I'm pretty sure. Biden has a tendency to dig his own final plot, and I just saw Hunter Biden reading lies to a tv announcer on foxnews about his laptop. If the impeachment goes through, the balderdash will end when he goes before both houses of Congress/Grand Jury, except what he said smacks of Hillary's famous get-outta-jail-free spiel "I forget." It's a lawyer's trick to not tell what one knows to a Grand Jury. She charged Biden with why the millions of dollars they took from numerous foreign countries as causing his son's involvement. It's a stunning look at the whole situation of pay to play politics Biden may have done for years if even one person in Congress saved that little Billionaire Boys club speech in which Biden bragged about his extortion of Ukraine and his getting the top cop in the Ukraine fired for daring to ask what Hunter Biden's qualifications were for being put on the Burisma payroll as a Board Member. Oh, what a tangled web he wove when from the truth he truly roved. 🕸️

There is a VOICE MAIL of him complaining to his sister about paying his father's bills.

We have the WHATSAPP message to the Chinese Oligarch and we have 10 to the BIG GUY.

Its a pretty simple pay for access scam. It netted Ukraine $140 BILLION so far, and led to hundreds of thousands of deaths.
"There is a VOICE MAIL of him complaining to his sister about paying his father's bills."​
Well, the old codger forgets his son is not getting as many millions as he and due to the nature of his "win" forgets who's in charge.... :rolleyes-41:

Hunter fucked Hallie Biden (Olivere) after Beau died.

HUNTER FUCKED THE MOM OF HIS NIECE AND NEPHEW.

Natalie Naomi (b. 2004), and son Robert Hunter II (b. 2006)

GOOD LORD. What a sick and twisted family.

If ANY of you would fuck your dead sibling's spouse, please remove yourself from the gene pool one way or another. You are filth.
^^^ hahahahaha

a morally and ethically bankrupt trumptard [very redundant] whines.

hahaha.

surely, that's evidence for joe Biden's high crimes and misdemeanors.

So the truth getting scrubbed off the face of the internet is your idea of humor? Don't let me stop ya, but when you realize how bad it is, you may not think letting lies do their thing is such a hot deal after all. Only then you will grow up.

Damn baby…l.you sure buy in to some crazy theories
Sometimes, you have to ask yourself

Does this make sense? Instead of….I want this to be true

It works for most people.

Forum List

Back