How many times have the left moved the goalposts on Hunter Biden?

I think you left out the laptop where it all began! The FBI suppressed the story calling it fake news until after the 2020 election where now millions say that had they known about it, they never would have voted for Biden in the first place!

Thats what I meant about spiking the story. No media would cover it and it was censored on social media.

180143303-19365-righteous-indignation-is-the-drug-of-choice-for-the-small-minded-S.png
Wow. You backed off that one in a quick hurry.

Guess you were all bluster.

Holy shit, did someone read this post and write a story?

Joking , of course….but I am not the only one this is super fucking obvious to.

Only the cult fucks slurp up the shit served to them by the media.

WHY HAS THE STORY ON UNTER BIDEN CHANGED 5 TIMES? HOW ARE YOU CULT FUCKS SO STUPID AS TO NOT SEE IT?

“First of all, I have never discussed with my son, or my brother, or anyone else anything having to do with their businesses, period. What I will do is the same thing we did in our administration. There will be an absolute wall between the personal and private, and the government.” — August 2019 campaign trail remarks by Joe Biden

Is this true?

“My son has not made money in terms of this thing you’re talking about — what are you talking about, China — I have not had — the only guy who made money from China is this guy. He’s the only one. Nobody else has made money from China.” — Joe Biden, October 2020 presidential debate

YESTERDAY HUNTER BIDEN:

He stated that his father was not financially involved in any of his business dealings. “Not as a practicing lawyer, as a board member of Burisma not in my partnership with a Chinese private businessman, not in my investments at home nor abroad and certainly not as an artist,” he said.

Is this true?

You fucking sheep make me sick. You are dumb fucks….truly dumb fucks.

Don’t you think they should figure that out before they have a vote on impeachment? :dunno:
They havent voted on impeachment. They voted on an "inquery", you know, to get the evidence first, like youre suggesting they should. :dunno:

“I don’t know what he was doing. I know he was on the board, I found out he was on the board after he was on the board, and that was it.” — Joe Biden, December 2019 interview

Wow…..look at this photo from 2017

Joe Biden, second right, and his son, Hunter, right, pictured golfing in the Hamptons with Devon Archer

Joe, Hunter, Devin Archer, and a board member of Burisma.

Is this true?

Why all the lies?

Impeachment. Duhhhhh...
Senate doesnt care that Joe is corrupt because, THEY are corrupt, so they will vote down any impeachment against him, even if we have a video of Joe shooting a baby in the face. :dunno:

Really?

That is an odd thing for a Trump humper to say since that is exactly what Trump and his lawyers are arguing in court right now.

Lol.

No one is above the law. Where have I heard that?

Does it apply to Biden’s?

What if the laptop belonged to Donald Trump Jr? Is no one above the law then?

Forum List

Back