How many times will they edit hilary to protect her,first CBS now Jake Tapper does it

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
hilary clinton used the word Bombings when she discussed the bombs going off in New York, and then attacked Trump for using the word Bomb when he talked about the incidents....saying he should wait to see exactly what happened before commenting......again....she used Bombings when she started speaking...

So...in order to attack Trump for the democrats, democrat reporter Jake Tapper edited out the part of hilary's response where she used the word Bombings, and went directly at Trump for using the word Bomb....

CNN's Jake Tapper Edits out Hillary Clinton's 'Bombings' Remark

CNN’s Jake Tapper asked New Jersey Governor Chris Christie on State of the Union on Sunday morning about the supposed contrast between Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton in their responses to the explosions Saturday in New York, editing out Clinton’s reference to “bombings” to create a false distinction.
Tapper cited Trump referring to a “bomb” in New York, then played a clip of Clinton criticizing him for saying that — leaving out Clinton’s reference, seconds before, to what she called “bombings.”

Here is the Tapper’s question for Christie, with the edited Clinton clip:

Tapper: There is a contrast, I would say, between how you’re speaking about it and how Mr. Trump spoke about it yesterday. He’s being criticized for talking about the New York bomb before local officials or local law enforcement had a chance to do so. He told the Colorado Springs crowd that “a bomb went off in New York, and nobody knows exactly what’s going on” — that’s really just a few minutes after the incident. And his opponent tried to draw a contrast. She waited hours later, until local officials spoke, and then she said this:

Clinton (clip): I think it’s important to know the facts about any incident like this. I think it’s always wiser to wait until you have information before making conclusions.

Tapper: As a general note, do you think politicians should wait until more information comes in, and should they defer to local official and investigators? Isn’t that what you do as the governor of New Jersey?

Tapper made no mention of Clinton’s similar remark.

Here is the full, relevant exchange between Clinton and reporters on Saturday night, viaLiz Kreutz of ABC News and other sources:

Clinton: I’ve breen briefed about the bombings in New York and New Jersey, and the attack in Minnesota. Obviously, we need to do everything we can to support our first responders, also to pray for the victims. We have to let this investigation unfold. We’ve been in touch with various officials, including the mayor’s office in New York, to learn what they are discovering as they conduct this investigation. And I’ll have more to say about it when we actually know the facts?

Reporter: Secretary Clinton, Do you have any reaction to the fact that Donald Trump, immediately upon taking the stage tonight, called the explosion in New York a “bomb” … ?

Clinton: Well, I think it’s important to know the facts about any incident like this. That’s why it’s critical to support the first responders, the investigators who are looking into it, trying to determine what did happen. I think it’s always wiser to wait until you have information before making conclusions because we are just in the beginning stages of trying to determine what happened.

Ironically, later in the program, while introducing Clinton’s running mate, Sen. Tim Kaine (D-VA), Tapper played the full clip, including Clinton’s use of the word “bombings.” Tapper did not ask Kaine about whether Clinton’s remark was appropriate.

As often as it takes I guess. Or as often as you imagine it….whichever is lower.

Just one more example of the lying Marxist press smearing Trump by any means necessary.

What the idiots dont grasp, because they are ideologues and morons, is that they are making Trump the biggest Teflon POTUS candidate since Ronald Reagan (who went through a very similar Teflon making process).

Anyone whining about EITHER side of this issue should be shot on sight.
This is about the stupidest thing to be talking about I can think of. Hillary looks awful in that plane interview. I think she needs to go back to bed.

Yeah, thats what you commies do to people who challenge your world view, right?

Thats what you leftist goons have been doing from the Jacobins in the French Revolution to Lenin, to Stalin to Mao and Kim Jong Il.

Thats what you leftist goons have been doing from the Jacobins in the French Revolution to Lenin, to Stalin to Mao and Kim Jong Il.
Yeah, right. Find something better to gripe about, wouldja?

A dishonest media isn't worthy of public exposure?
Get a grip

Get a grip
You guys shit all over the media unless they're saying something great about Trump, like the fact that ALL the discussion has been about his more disciplined style and his rise in the polls. Stop being babies. He deserves what he gets, same as Hillary, and she's been getting it plenty, the past week.

Get a grip
You guys shit all over the media unless they're saying something great about Trump, like the fact that ALL the discussion has been about his more disciplined style and his rise in the polls. Stop being babies. He deserves what he gets, same as Hillary, and she's been getting it plenty, the past week.
What does any of that have to do with calling out dishonesty in the media? This isn't a ballgame where you "keep score" twit

hilary clinton used the word Bombings when she discussed the bombs going off in New York, and then attacked Trump for using the word Bomb when he talked about the incidents....saying he should wait to see exactly what happened before commenting......again....she used Bombings when she started speaking...

So...in order to attack Trump for the democrats, democrat reporter Jake Tapper edited out the part of hilary's response where she used the word Bombings, and went directly at Trump for using the word Bomb....

CNN's Jake Tapper Edits out Hillary Clinton's 'Bombings' Remark

CNN’s Jake Tapper asked New Jersey Governor Chris Christie on State of the Union on Sunday morning about the supposed contrast between Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton in their responses to the explosions Saturday in New York, editing out Clinton’s reference to “bombings” to create a false distinction.
Tapper cited Trump referring to a “bomb” in New York, then played a clip of Clinton criticizing him for saying that — leaving out Clinton’s reference, seconds before, to what she called “bombings.”

Here is the Tapper’s question for Christie, with the edited Clinton clip:

Tapper: There is a contrast, I would say, between how you’re speaking about it and how Mr. Trump spoke about it yesterday. He’s being criticized for talking about the New York bomb before local officials or local law enforcement had a chance to do so. He told the Colorado Springs crowd that “a bomb went off in New York, and nobody knows exactly what’s going on” — that’s really just a few minutes after the incident. And his opponent tried to draw a contrast. She waited hours later, until local officials spoke, and then she said this:

Clinton (clip): I think it’s important to know the facts about any incident like this. I think it’s always wiser to wait until you have information before making conclusions.

Tapper: As a general note, do you think politicians should wait until more information comes in, and should they defer to local official and investigators? Isn’t that what you do as the governor of New Jersey?

Tapper made no mention of Clinton’s similar remark.

Here is the full, relevant exchange between Clinton and reporters on Saturday night, viaLiz Kreutz of ABC News and other sources:

Clinton: I’ve breen briefed about the bombings in New York and New Jersey, and the attack in Minnesota. Obviously, we need to do everything we can to support our first responders, also to pray for the victims. We have to let this investigation unfold. We’ve been in touch with various officials, including the mayor’s office in New York, to learn what they are discovering as they conduct this investigation. And I’ll have more to say about it when we actually know the facts?

Reporter: Secretary Clinton, Do you have any reaction to the fact that Donald Trump, immediately upon taking the stage tonight, called the explosion in New York a “bomb” … ?

Clinton: Well, I think it’s important to know the facts about any incident like this. That’s why it’s critical to support the first responders, the investigators who are looking into it, trying to determine what did happen. I think it’s always wiser to wait until you have information before making conclusions because we are just in the beginning stages of trying to determine what happened.

Ironically, later in the program, while introducing Clinton’s running mate, Sen. Tim Kaine (D-VA), Tapper played the full clip, including Clinton’s use of the word “bombings.” Tapper did not ask Kaine about whether Clinton’s remark was appropriate.
I suspect Jake's hoping to Hillary dip his cigars.

Get a grip
What does any of that have to do with calling out dishonesty in the media? This isn't a ballgame where you "keep score" twit
I don't think the coverage is "unfair" or dishonest. You wouldn't be calling the media dishonest if it were giving only glowing remarks to Trump. What I'm saying is, they aren't giving only glowing remarks to Hillary either. Your side tends to obsess about the smallest issues in order to deflect from the message, which is generally correct.

Get a grip
I don't think the coverage is "unfair" or dishonest. You wouldn't be calling the media dishonest if it were giving only glowing remarks to Trump. What I'm saying is, they aren't giving only glowing remarks to Hillary either. Your side tends to obsess about the smallest issues in order to deflect from the message, which is generally correct.
I don't give two shits what "my side" says. I care that we have an honest informative media. This thread is about media obfuscation and being misleading not "my side" or Trump or Clinton

Get a grip
I don't give two shits what "my side" says. I care that we have an honest informative media. This thread is about media obfuscation and being misleading not "my side" or Trump or Clinton
From the OP:

From later posts:
Just one more example of the lying Marxist press smearing Trump by any means necessary.

Keep mumbling into your beard, Gramps. So far as I can tell, this thread is ALL about a media Trump supporters think is protecting Clinton. I miss Walter Cronkite as much as the next old timer, but ... even when the media prints facts these days, people won't believe it, so what's the incentive?

Get a grip
Wow, a weeks worth? Trump has been hammered relentlessly for almost a year. And if you want to label every goddamn comment you don't particularly care for as whining then take your own medicine.

Get a grip
From the OP:

From later posts:

Keep mumbling into your beard, Gramps. So far as I can tell, this thread is ALL about a media Trump supporters think is protecting Clinton. I miss Walter Cronkite as much as the next old timer, but ... even when the media prints facts these days, people won't believe it, so what's the incentive?
What's the incentive? Did you seriously just ask that?

Honesty
Integrity
Fairness
Watchdog as intended

Forum List

Back