How many votes for Biden were Fraudulent?

They claim ballot trafficking, you dumb fuck.

LOLOL

It's a map of Moscow, Russia, ya flamin' retard. So they're claiming Democrats harvested ballots in Russia to help Biden win?? You get crazier by the post.

d445b99984c06f24e63036ac81e7501a.gif

LOLOL

It's a map of Moscow, Russia, ya flamin' retard. So they're claiming Democrats harvested ballots in Russia to help Biden win?? You get crazier by the post.

So what? I did not even look at the map. How does that prove there was no fraud? You are avoiding the topic.

So what? I did not even look at the map. How does that prove there was no fraud? You are avoiding the topic.

LOL

You're such a loooozer. Dumbfuck, they made a movie claiming fraud. In the movie, they depict what they claim is election fraud on a map. Only the map they used is of Moscow. But we should believe them anyway, right? Despite the fact they didn't post a single video of any one of the 54,000 people they claimed were mules, going to a drop box more than once.

LOL

You're such a loooozer. Dumbfuck, they made a movie claiming fraud. In the movie, they depict what they claim is election fraud on a map. Only the map they used is of Moscow. But we should believe them anyway, right? Despite the fact they didn't post a single video of any one of the 54,000 people they claimed were mules, going to a drop box more than once.

What are you talking about? You have no viable excuse to deny massive fraud took place. Deal with it.

What are you talking about? You have no viable excuse to deny massive fraud took place. Deal with it.
He just stayed an excuse and reason why the movie was a fraud. How about you address his points with a counter argument instead of weak insults

They claim with zero evidence of ballot trafficking. And you blindly believe them. Sad
The activity and the data are evidence. Do you understand what is done with evidence? It is investigated and look what they found.

The activity and the data are evidence. Do you understand what is done with evidence? It is investigated and look what they found.
Everything and anything is evidence including the activity and data. They just aren’t evidence of a stolen election. That’s where you’re lies and presumptions begin

What else are they then?
Well they are videos of people dropping off multiple ballots which we’ve painstakingly established as legal after pages and pages of your obstinance… and the geo data is simply location data and not evidence of actions being taken. I’ve tried several times to engage with you about possible actions of those who were tracked but you refuse to engage in an honest way so we keep hitting dead ends. What are you scared of?

Well they are videos of people dropping off multiple ballots which we’ve painstakingly established as legal after pages and pages of your obstinance… and the geo data is simply location data and not evidence of actions being taken. I’ve tried several times to engage with you about possible actions of those who were tracked but you refuse to engage in an honest way so we keep hitting dead ends. What are you scared of?
The engagement is unnecessary. You cannot explain the activity any other way that makes sense. There are no coincidences this time. Only a fool would believe what you are trying to say is even possible. On the other hand massive organized fraud is very possible. All the evidence points right at it.

I’ve posted this before. But 45 states showed an increase in votes for the Democratic Noominee over 2016.

So which states was the result fraudulent?

View attachment 652278

This map shows the increase in Democratic Voters over 2016. Which states were not in the conspiracy to defraud Trump of the win?

How many of the votes were fraudulent?

So how many were fraudulent?

How much do you care about democracy?

How much do you care about fraudulent votes?

I'm guessing you don't care much as you're not talking about different voting systems that would improve things

The engagement is unnecessary. You cannot explain the activity any other way that makes sense. There are no coincidences this time. Only a fool would believe what you are saying.
Would you agree that the mission of a legally operating political non profit is to distribute political messaging and increase voter turn out?

I’ve posted this before. But 45 states showed an increase in votes for the Democratic Noominee over 2016.

I've heard the story that a lot of people didn't like Hillary, so they voted for Trump, and a lot of people didn't like Trump so they voted for Biden, but consider this:
  • What was there not to like about Trump, his cheap gas? Affordable food? Stocked shelves? Low crime? His frank tweets?
  • What does our country's population vary by from election to election, a couple of million? So millions voted for Biden?
  • Wouldn't that TAKE millions of votes from Trump then? Trump actually GAINED many millions of votes!
  • So Trump actually gained millions of votes getting more votes than any other sitting president in history while the GOP generally did very well in other races as well outperforming expectations yet somehow many millions switch to voting for Biden too, getting him the most votes in all of history and about 15 million more than democrat's golden boy Barack Obama whom in mixed company, people still fawn over practically knocking Joe out of their way to see?
Wanna tell me again nothing funny went on with this election?

Would you agree that the mission of a legally operating political non profit is to distribute political messaging and increase voter turn out?
  1. If you can get people like deep blue Lois Lerner to OK rubber stamp your operating license.
  2. So long as one side isn't secretly given half a billion dollars to set up a framework of clandestine organizations to create votes while others go nationwide quietly getting all kinds of election laws swung wildly in their favor.

Forum List

Back