How many votes for Biden were Fraudulent?

Irrelevant. Fraud has been proven and you are just upset, right?

LOL

Why on Earth would I be upset that you're a delusional paranoid psychopathic freak? No, fraud was not proven. Claims of fraud were levied in a movie by a guy caught lying about thd 2016 election and by a convicted felon who cheated on his wife and owed Trump a favor for pardoning him.

LOL

Why on Earth would I be upset that you're a delusional paranoid psychopathic freak? No, fraud was not proven. Claims of fraud were levied in a movie by a guy caught lying about thd 2016 election and by a convicted felon who cheated on his wife and owed Trump a favor for pardoning him.
The data does not lie.

Not everything can work that way when the obvious is obvious. These visits are not coincidences. The fact you even use that flimsy crap is because you know they have been caught.

It's only "obvious" to you because you want to believe it.

Here's the map from the movie...

Prove those dots are people dropping off ballots...

FTGsjNuWYAAf461.jpg:large

It's only "obvious" to you because you want to believe it.

Here's the map from the movie...

Prove those dots are people dropping off ballots...

FTGsjNuWYAAf461.jpg:large
One screen shot means shit. The movie methodically shows digital evidence of fraud and where it occurred. Your post means nothing.

It sure does.
I’ve already exposed your lies about the videos of people dropping off multiple ballots and you keep running from my questions about the geo data. So you are wrong… you’ve failed to explain how the proof is there. That’s because it’s not

One screen shot means shit. The movie methodically shows digital evidence of fraud and where it occurred. Your post means nothing.

It's a map of purported ballot harvesting they claimed in the movie, ya fucking retard. :cuckoo:

That you're running away from trying to prove the map they claimed showed ballot harvesting reveals even you know the movie doesn't prove fraud.

:dance:

Good. If the data does not lie then fraud has been proven. Thanks.

Nope, because the data does not prove ballot harvesting. Only that people were near things like libraries where drop boxes were setup.

So that I true in that it does show people near drop boxes among many other locations throught the areas.

But making thd leap that it proves people were dropping off ballots is their lie and yours.

Forum List

Back