🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

How Many Women Will Come Forth On Drumpf?

One university study says the MSM has given Trump over two billion in free airtime. Yesterday and today, MSNBC played Trump speeches beginning to end. They reported Hillary had two rallies and showed nothing. Hillery has plans to reduce or get rid of student debt. But not a single media outlet reports what it is.

Every time Joe Scarborough or Chuck Todd or Anderson Cooper and such as them say Hillary Clinton's name they also mention emails or say she is untrustworthy. Every single time. I have never seen MSM this involved in US politics madly trying to skew the outcome of the election.

Then those like Joe and Mika and Chuck grow big eyes, try to do that Puss n Boots innocent look and say MEEEE? But I'm non partisan. They aren't. They never have been.
Yes, the MSM elevated Trump because they felt he was the most beatable. As soon as he became the nominee, they turned the spigots off and went into attack dog mode. Boy will they be surprised when their preferred competitor actually ends up beating them.

Another woman has come out and told her story of Drumpf feeling on her genitals. This guy not only needs to lose the election. He needs to be locked up. How many will come out by the time of the election?

Woman accuses Trump of putting his hands under her skirt in the early 1990s - CNNPolitics.com
Our country would go broke, there would be no room in our jails, if all the men doing such were locked up.
The smarter but I'm sure impossible solution is for men to teach their boys to respect females.
Have you ever listened to the lyrics of rap music?
Do the lyrics grab women by the vagina?
That, and worse.

Really? Ha ha ha. Maybe that's why you're such a miserable person and a Democrap. The women I know loved a man they were attracted to kissing and fondling her.
If she is attracted. If she welcomes it. There is a big difference between that and forcing yourself on someone who is resisting you.
So what was that woman doing in the first class seat next to Trump? She wanted to discuss Einstein's theory of relativity? You guys are so fucking stupid.
She was trying to fend him off w/o making a scene, most likely. When he went too far, she moved from 1st class to the back of the plane, as far away as she could get.
She went and sat next to him knowing well his playboy reputation and that he will try to hit on her. Then she let him play with her breasts but when he went lower she felt cheapened and like he was just going to use her and no relationship what going to come out of it. So her gold digging plan didn't pan out. Please, you don't live in the real world.

So where you there next to your role model that your can make tat assessment?
Don't need to. She was originally in coach and later moved next to Trump. She went and sat next to him for a specific reason, to dig for gold. Didn't quite turn out that way. LOL

Asspassthegas: "Hey, can I feel your BOOTY?"

Where were you at the STRIP JOINT? Ha ha ha. I don't know any self respecting woman who would respond positively to that.

I can see him asking it, a lot of black males are stupid and vulgar
She was a white girl that didnt think it was vulgar at all.
Only a stripper would let a man ask "can I feel your butt" and then let him. Dang.
That may be true. I wouldnt know. It was a one time thing. All I know is she wasnt stripping.
So you don't know if she was or wasn't a stripper when? Explains the kind of sleazy women you managed to get your hands on. Loser.
How would I know if she was a stripper or not? All I know is she had a plump booty and she was white. I dont remember much else.

Thats because you are not me. You dont know the signals we exchanged before I asked her.
Depends how much you were going to tip the stripper, right? I bet you had two dollars, the big spender that you are. LOL

I dont think she was a stripper. Dont they take off their clothes at a strip bar? I dont go to strip joints like you. Never have. Anyway that reminds me of how Drumpf once said troubled women were better in bed. Its obvious he preys on women with low self esteem just like you do.
You don't think she was stripper? Ha ha ha. Then maybe she was a whore, and you were probably drunk and don't remember clearly. LOL
I dont drink. She could have been a whore. She had a really nice booty though.
Dang, so you actually slept with women who could have been whores. I hope you didn't spread any of your STD over the years.
I didnt say I slept with her. I said she let me feel her booty.

Another woman has come out and told her story of Drumpf feeling on her genitals. This guy not only needs to lose the election. He needs to be locked up. How many will come out by the time of the election?

Woman accuses Trump of putting his hands under her skirt in the early 1990s - CNNPolitics.com
Our country would go broke, there would be no room in our jails, if all the men doing such were locked up.
The smarter but I'm sure impossible solution is for men to teach their boys to respect females.
That, and worse.
When has a rap song every grabbed you by the vagina?

That, and worse.
The lyrics really show respect for women don't they?

That, and worse.
The lyrics really show respect for women don't they?
Depends on which one youre talking about. Not all of them are positive. You never told us the story about how one grabbed you by the vagina.

These women are paid liars. Hopefully when Trump gets elected he will have them deported.

I don't need any proof, the burden of proof is on the accuser. There is zero evidence backing up their accusations.

The timing and attention whoring suggests false accusations.

I'll give you the same amount of proof you gave in your OP when you said Trump needed to be locked up.

Forum List

Back