🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

How Many Women Will Come Forth On Drumpf?

Yes, he did, in the very same video you quoted.
The video I saw didnt say they wanted it. He did say it didnt matter whether they wanted it or not.

Read the transcript
No need. I saw the video.

Then you saw the part where he said women let him do what he wants because he's a star. He's describing the fact that women swoon before mega alphas like Trump.

The video isn't any big deal and he never admitted to sexually assaulting women.
Are you a female or gay? I've never heard a real man say another man is more of a man than he is. If the women were swooning why would they tell the media he sexually assaulted them right in the midst of attempting to achieve the most important goal of his life?

There are lots of reasons why these women could be lying, and the circumstances suggest they are, not to mention the fact that their accusations are being disputed by others.

As for the comment questioning my masculinity and sexual orientation, your lack of understanding of sociosexual dynamics doesn't reveal anything about me.

You're a woman, most likely unattractive, so of course you despise the men who rejected you your entire life.

The video I saw didnt say they wanted it. He did say it didnt matter whether they wanted it or not.

Read the transcript

Then you saw the part where he said women let him do what he wants because he's a star. He's describing the fact that women swoon before mega alphas like Trump.

The video isn't any big deal and he never admitted to sexually assaulting women.
Are you a female or gay? I've never heard a real man say another man is more of a man than he is. If the women were swooning why would they tell the media he sexually assaulted them right in the midst of attempting to achieve the most important goal of his life?

There are lots of reasons why these women could be lying, and the circumstances suggest they are, not to mention the fact that their accusations are being disputed by others.

As for the comment questioning my masculinity and sexual orientation, your lack of understanding of sociosexual dynamics doesn't reveal anything about me.

You're a woman, most likely unattractive, so of course you despise the men who rejected you your entire life.
Sorry but where there is this much smoke there is a raging inferno.

Why The New Child Rape Case Filed Against Donald Trump Should Not Be Ignored | Huffington Post

A confession isnt conjecture. He readily admitted to being a sexual predator. Matter of fact he gloated about it.

Is it proof? If so, would that make you party to the white game of proof?

Asclepias said:
I dont play the white game of proof.

Post #209

HTTP://WWW.USMESSAGEBOARD.COM/THREADS/NAT-TURNER-HERO-OR-VILLIAN.533747/PAGE-21
it was an un-coerced confession...usually admissible in a court of law as evidence, I believe?

Read the transcript

Sorry but where there is this much smoke there is a raging inferno.

Why The New Child Rape Case Filed Against Donald Trump Should Not Be Ignored | Huffington Post

Huff post? Haha, surely you are joking.

Why didn't they report these things earlier?

His relentless public and vocal reputation bashing, demeaning, belittling of those against him or those who differ or those who complain about him, his threats of law suits, his stalling of suits against him, to bankrupt his foes or weary them...

Why didn't they report these things earlier?

His relentless public and vocal reputation bashing, demeaning, belittling of those against him or those who differ or those who complain about him, his threats of law suits, his stalling of suits against him, to bankrupt his foes or weary them...

Because they didn't happen.

it was an un-coerced confession...usually admissible in a court of law as evidence, I believe?

No, that wasn't the point.

Asclepias was demanding proof, but he has said in the past that he does not play the "white game of proof."

No confession was given, inventing scandals for Trump don't make Hillary's real scandals disappear.
what real scandal? so far the wikileaks have been boring....nothing that wouldn't be expected from a campaign...

No, that wasn't the point.

Asclepias was demanding proof, but he has said in the past that he does not play the "white game of proof."

No confession was given, inventing scandals for Trump don't make Hillary's real scandals disappear.
what real scandal? so far the wikileaks have been boring....nothing that wouldn't be expected from a campaign...

hillary scandals list - Google Search

You're welcome

So, our choices are a pervert or a crook. :rolleyes-41: Go USA.

Trump's platform is the best that we've seen from a presidential candidate in decades. You should be thrilled that you have the opportunity to vote for him.

Trump's platform is the best that we've seen from a presidential candidate in decades. You should be thrilled that you have the opportunity to vote for him.
Youre thrilled to be voting for a sexual predator clown?

it.jpg

Youre thrilled to be voting for a sexual predator clown?

it.jpg

Repeating lies don't make them true.

And yes, Trump is the best candidate that has run for president in my lifetime.

Attachments

• 1476507294032.jpg
    1476507294032.jpg
    20.4 KB · Views: 27
He's certainly better than the alternative.

Attachments

• 1476507376057.jpg
    1476507376057.jpg
    50.3 KB · Views: 34
Another woman has come out and told her story of Drumpf feeling on her genitals. This guy not only needs to lose the election. He needs to be locked up. How many will come out by the time of the election?

Woman accuses Trump of putting his hands under her skirt in the early 1990s - CNNPolitics.com

Dems are good at hiring the Anita Hill types to destroy their enemies.

Amazing how these c--ts always show up at the last minute in order to get their 5 minutes of fame and try to cash in.

Forum List

Back