🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

How Many Women Will Come Forth On Drumpf?

Whats really messed up about Drumps self confession is he made these comments just a few months after he got married to Melania and she was pregnant at the time. What a douchebag.

So what? I'm voting for Trump because I agree with his platform. I don't care what he says about women.
So he is a douche bag and sexual predator. I didnt ask you why you were voting for Drumpf and I know you hate women.

Attachments

• 1476542415977.jpg
    1476542415977.jpg
    59.1 KB · Views: 25
Another woman has come out and told her story of Drumpf feeling on her genitals. This guy not only needs to lose the election. He needs to be locked up. How many will come out by the time of the election?

Woman accuses Trump of putting his hands under her skirt in the early 1990s - CNNPolitics.com
Our country would go broke, there would be no room in our jails, if all the men doing such were locked up.
The smarter but I'm sure impossible solution is for men to teach their boys to respect females.
Have you ever listened to the lyrics of rap music?
Darlin, I can never make out ANY of what they're saying. I hear that's just as well. I understand what you are saying. I'm not sure why you think my advice to rappers and their fans is any different. It's to men. Period.
I bring the subject up now because the left has suddenly taken women out of the bitch ho role they'd placed them in years ago and now you cannot refer to body parts without being a sexual predator. So I think we can now see that rappers have been sexual predators for years and the hypocritical left wasn't bother by it, just as they weren't bothered when Clinton was doing it. This is just drummed up outrage, if you had your way Trump would be peeing in the girl's bathroom.
it wasn't the "body part name" willow, it was him saying he could force kisses on strange girls in his pageants or shows, and could get away with anything, even grabbing their pussies because he's the STAR.....celebrity. He wouldn't KNOW he could get away with grabbing pussies, if he hadn't already tried that tactic....?

These women didn't have to come out, he already testified against himself...his voice, his words, his admission.

He's an overgrown kid, suffering from AFFLUENZA...... he knows no right from wrong....sadly.

Another woman has come out and told her story of Drumpf feeling on her genitals. This guy not only needs to lose the election. He needs to be locked up. How many will come out by the time of the election?

Woman accuses Trump of putting his hands under her skirt in the early 1990s - CNNPolitics.com
Our country would go broke, there would be no room in our jails, if all the men doing such were locked up.
The smarter but I'm sure impossible solution is for men to teach their boys to respect females.
Darlin, I can never make out ANY of what they're saying. I hear that's just as well. I understand what you are saying. I'm not sure why you think my advice to rappers and their fans is any different. It's to men. Period.
I bring the subject up now because the left has suddenly taken women out of the bitch ho role they'd placed them in years ago and now you cannot refer to body parts without being a sexual predator. So I think we can now see that rappers have been sexual predators for years and the hypocritical left wasn't bother by it, just as they weren't bothered when Clinton was doing it. This is just drummed up outrage, if you had your way Trump would be peeing in the girl's bathroom.
it wasn't the "body part name" willow, it was him saying he could force kisses on strange girls in his pageants or shows, and could get away with anything, even grabbing their pussies because he's the STAR.....celebrity. He wouldn't KNOW he could get away with grabbing pussies, if he hadn't already tried that tactic....?

These women didn't have to come out, he already testified against himself...his voice, his words, his admission.

He didn't say anything about forcing himself on women. You're a liar.

He didn't say anything about forcing himself on women. You're a liar.
yeah he did.

trump%20grab%20them%20by%20the%20pussy.jpg

He said they want him to do it because he's a star. Women like assertive men.

How does he know if he has never done it?

Donald Trump Denies He Committed Sexual Assault, Repeats “Locker-Room Banter” Defense

"
“For the record, are you saying that what you said on the bus 11 years ago, that you did not kiss women without consent or grope women?” Cooper asked.

“I have great respect for women,” Trump said. “Nobody has more respect for women than I do.”

Cooper pressed: “Have you ever done those things?”

Finally, Trump responded. “No I have not.”
"

This might be a topic for another thread, but--okay, anyone who was wondering is now sure of what kind of guy Trump is.
The question is, Does it really matter more than the direction our country will take for the next four years?
Should wandering hands and a potty mouth in private be more important than issues like the nation's economy, immigration, etc?
The majority of you know I was not a Trump supporter to begin with, so it's easy for me to just say tsk tsk. But there are a lot of Republicans out there and otherwise nonaligned supporters of Trump who like what he is saying about the direction he will turn the country.
It's kind of hard for THEM, I imagine.
Is piggish personal behavior with the opposite sex a "deal breaker" when the stakes are the Presidency?
Should it be?

Donald Trump Denies He Committed Sexual Assault, Repeats “Locker-Room Banter” Defense

"
“For the record, are you saying that what you said on the bus 11 years ago, that you did not kiss women without consent or grope women?” Cooper asked.

“I have great respect for women,” Trump said. “Nobody has more respect for women than I do.”

"
Why was Anderson Cooper even moderating a Presidential debate?

This might be a topic for another thread, but--okay, anyone who was wondering is now sure of what kind of guy Trump is.
The question is, Does it really matter more than the direction our country will take for the next four years?
Should wandering hands and a potty mouth in private be more important than issues like the nation's economy, immigration, etc?
The majority of you know I was not a Trump supporter to begin with, so it's easy for me to just say tsk tsk. But there are a lot of Republicans out there and otherwise nonaligned supporters of Trump who like what he is saying about the direction he will turn the country.
Is piggish personal behavior with the opposite sex a "deal breaker" when the stakes are the Presidency?
Should it be?
I think it speaks directly to his leadership ability. If he wants to be a financial consultant to the US he can do that. You dont follow someone you dont trust and have to worry about him possible sexually assaulting someone. Even prior to the latest gaffe he had already displayed a tendency to excite violence in his supporters and his oppents alike. That will never go away simple because the person he is. He is like a child with his emotions and easily baited.

"

"
Why was Anderson Cooper even moderating a Presidential debate?

Because the asked him to?

Actually what he said was they let him do it. Force was not even mentioned.

According to Asclepias any guy who has ever gone in for a kiss and been rejected is guilty of sexual assault. What an idiot

Should it be?
I think it speaks directly to his leadership ability. If he wants to be a financial consultant to the US he can do that. You dont follow someone you dont trust and have to worry about him possible sexually assaulting someone. Even prior to the latest gaffe he had already displayed a tendency to excite violence in his supporters and his oppents alike. That will never go away simple because the person he is. He is like a child with his emotions and easily baited.
I guess that'/ fair because I certainly don't trust Hillary with power, state secrets, our uranium, or our lives!

Should it be?
I guess that'/ fair because I certainly don't trust Hillary with power, state secrets, our uranium, or our lives!
You dont have to trust her. She is going to be your POTUS regardless at this point.

According to Asclepias any guy who has ever gone in for a kiss and been rejected is guilty of sexual assault. What an idiot
No they are guilty of battery if they didnt get permission. Look it up dummy.

Haha, so if a guy misleads female attraction, goes in for the kiss, and gets rejected, then he should be thrown in jail for battery?

What the fuck is wrong with you? Nearly every guy and a large percentage of women would be in jail.

It's only sexual assault if the guy keeps going after being rejected.

Haha, so if a guy misleads female attraction, goes in for the kiss, and gets rejected, then he should be thrown in jail for battery?

What the fuck is wrong with you? Nearly every guy and a large percentage of women would be in jail.

Yes if he is found guilty. He should have made sure it was ok.

Thats not my concern.

No its never sexual assault as the mouth is not considered an erogenous zone by the law for some reason. A guy would need to grab the vagina as Drumpf suggests only once to be charged with sexual assault.

BTW why did you avoid answering my question about how Drumpf knew if he claims he never did it?

Thats not my concern.

BTW why did you avoid answering my question about how Drumpf knew if he claims he never did it?

Youre making normal sociosexual dynamics illegal. Since you're unfuckable everyone should be too afraid of each to escalate relationships.

What a sad, pathetic person you are. It's a good thing the legal system disagrees with you.

Thats not my concern.

Youre making normal sociosexual dynamics illegal. Since you're unfuckable everyone should be too afraid of each to escalate relationships.

What a sad, pathetic person you are. It's a good thing the legal system disagrees with you.
Its not normal to kiss someone without consent. i dont know why you think or believe that. Who taught you such a retarded concept?

The legal system is where I got the information. It doesnt agree with me. I think kissing without consent should be sexual assault as well instead of just battery.

Forum List

Back