🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

How Many Women Will Come Forth On Drumpf?

According to Asclepias any guy who has ever gone in for a kiss and been rejected is guilty of sexual assault. What an idiot
No they are guilty of battery if they didnt get permission. Look it up dummy.

Haha, so if a guy misleads female attraction, goes in for the kiss, and gets rejected, then he should be thrown in jail for battery?

What the fuck is wrong with you? Nearly every guy and a large percentage of women would be in jail.

It's only sexual assault if the guy keeps going after being rejected.
Yes if he is found guilty. He should have made sure it was ok.

Thats not my concern.

BTW why did you avoid answering my question about how Drumpf knew if he claims he never did it?

Youre making normal sociosexual dynamics illegal. Since you're unfuckable everyone should be too afraid of each to escalate relationships.

What a sad, pathetic person you are. It's a good thing the legal system disagrees with you.
Its not normal to kiss someone without consent. i dont know why you think or believe that. Who taught you such a retarded concept?

The legal system is where I got the information. It doesnt agree with me. I think kissing without consent should be sexual assault as well instead of just battery.

It's not unless it's persistent. There isn't a single person on the planet who has received explicit consent before every kiss they've ever given.

No they are guilty of battery if they didnt get permission. Look it up dummy.

Haha, so if a guy misleads female attraction, goes in for the kiss, and gets rejected, then he should be thrown in jail for battery?

What the fuck is wrong with you? Nearly every guy and a large percentage of women would be in jail.

It's only sexual assault if the guy keeps going after being rejected.
Yes if he is found guilty. He should have made sure it was ok.

Thats not my concern.

BTW why did you avoid answering my question about how Drumpf knew if he claims he never did it?

Youre making normal sociosexual dynamics illegal. Since you're unfuckable everyone should be too afraid of each to escalate relationships.

What a sad, pathetic person you are. It's a good thing the legal system disagrees with you.
Its not normal to kiss someone without consent. i dont know why you think or believe that. Who taught you such a retarded concept?

The legal system is where I got the information. It doesnt agree with me. I think kissing without consent should be sexual assault as well instead of just battery.

It's not unless it's persistent. There isn't a single person on the planet who has received explicit consent before every kiss they've ever given.
Nope it doesnt matter if its persistent or not. I never claimed there was a single person. I just said if they are reported they will prosecuted. Not all women will report someone for trying to kiss them. Its basically the same thing as rape. Just because a woman doesnt report you for rape doesnt mean you didnt do it.

This might be a topic for another thread, but--okay, anyone who was wondering is now sure of what kind of guy Trump is.
The question is, Does it really matter more than the direction our country will take for the next four years?
Should wandering hands and a potty mouth in private be more important than issues like the nation's economy, immigration, etc?
The majority of you know I was not a Trump supporter to begin with, so it's easy for me to just say tsk tsk. But there are a lot of Republicans out there and otherwise nonaligned supporters of Trump who like what he is saying about the direction he will turn the country.
It's kind of hard for THEM, I imagine.
Is piggish personal behavior with the opposite sex a "deal breaker" when the stakes are the Presidency?
Should it be?
I think it speaks directly to his leadership ability. If he wants to be a financial consultant to the US he can do that. You dont follow someone you dont trust and have to worry about him possible sexually assaulting someone. Even prior to the latest gaffe he had already displayed a tendency to excite violence in his supporters and his oppents alike. That will never go away simple because the person he is. He is like a child with his emotions and easily baited.
I guess that'/ fair because I certainly don't trust Hillary with power, state secrets, our uranium, or our lives!
You dont have to trust her. She is going to be your POTUS regardless at this point.
Yours maybe. Never mine.

when-youre-a-star-they-let-you-do-it-grab-4559170.png
They LET you do it. That's the key. Just like that stripper let you grab her butt.

This might be a topic for another thread, but--okay, anyone who was wondering is now sure of what kind of guy Trump is.
The question is, Does it really matter more than the direction our country will take for the next four years?
Should wandering hands and a potty mouth in private be more important than issues like the nation's economy, immigration, etc?
The majority of you know I was not a Trump supporter to begin with, so it's easy for me to just say tsk tsk. But there are a lot of Republicans out there and otherwise nonaligned supporters of Trump who like what he is saying about the direction he will turn the country.
It's kind of hard for THEM, I imagine.
Is piggish personal behavior with the opposite sex a "deal breaker" when the stakes are the Presidency?
Should it be?
I think it speaks directly to his leadership ability. If he wants to be a financial consultant to the US he can do that. You dont follow someone you dont trust and have to worry about him possible sexually assaulting someone. Even prior to the latest gaffe he had already displayed a tendency to excite violence in his supporters and his oppents alike. That will never go away simple because the person he is. He is like a child with his emotions and easily baited.
I guess that'/ fair because I certainly don't trust Hillary with power, state secrets, our uranium, or our lives!
You dont have to trust her. She is going to be your POTUS regardless at this point.
Yours maybe. Never mine.
When are you revoking your US citizenship?

Again, I'll give you the same amount of proof you gave in your OP.

In fact, I've already given you more than what you did.

I didnt give any proof. Drumpf gave the proof in his confession to being a sexual predator.
Confession? Hardly. Guys making up shit about their sexual conquests. Its starts right after puberty and never ends. It's all part of the alpha male competition.
Its not part of alpha male competition. True alpha males have no competition. Thats a free tip BTW. If you have to make up shit about your conquests then you arent even an alpha male. Youre just a little boy that has never moved beyond the 8th grade.
Guys are always bragging to each other about their conquests with women. That's undeniable fact.

They LET you do it. That's the key. Just like that stripper let you grab her butt.
How does Drumpf know? He swore he had never done it. :dunno:
Ya got me there. You should know a thing or two about rape and assault. LOL:

STUDY: More Than Half Of Black Girls Are Sexually Assaulted

http://newsone.com/1680915/half-of-black-girls-sexually-assaulted/

Sixty percent of black girls have experienced sexual abuse at the hands of black men before reaching the age of 18, according to an ongoing study conducted by Black Women’s Blueprint.

I didnt give any proof. Drumpf gave the proof in his confession to being a sexual predator.
Confession? Hardly. Guys making up shit about their sexual conquests. Its starts right after puberty and never ends. It's all part of the alpha male competition.
Its not part of alpha male competition. True alpha males have no competition. Thats a free tip BTW. If you have to make up shit about your conquests then you arent even an alpha male. Youre just a little boy that has never moved beyond the 8th grade.
Guys are always bragging to each other about their conquests with women. That's undeniable fact.
Boy guys. Adult males dont have to brag. Its not that big of a deal if you get constantly.

Sixty percent of black girls have experienced sexual abuse at the hands of black men before reaching the age of 18, according to an ongoing study conducted by Black Women’s Blueprint.
Now Drumpf has been accused of groping Black girls or is this a deflection since I stumped you?

I really liked this rap song. Too bad he's dead.

"Keep Ya Head Up"

Little somethin for my godson Elijah and a little girl named Corinne

[Verse 1:]
Some say the blacker the berry, the sweeter the juice
I say the darker the flesh then the deeper the roots
I give a holler to my sisters on welfare
Tupac cares, if don't nobody else care
And uhh, I know they like to beat ya down a lot
When you come around the block brothas clown a lot
But please don't cry, dry your eyes, never let up
Forgive but don't forget, girl keep your head up
And when he tells you you ain't nothin' don't believe him
And if he can't learn to love you you should leave him
Cause sista you don't need him
And I ain't tryin to gash up, I just call em how I see em
You know it makes me unhappy
When brothas make babies, and leave a young mother to be a pappy
And since we all came from a woman
Got our name from a woman and our game from a woman
I wonder why we take from our women
Why we rape our women, do we hate our women?
I think it's time to kill for our women
Time to heal our women, be real to our women
And if we don't we'll have a race of babies
That will hate the ladies, that make the babies
And since a man can't make one
He has no right to tell a woman when and where to create one
So will the real men get up
I know you're fed up ladies, but you gotta keep your head up

[Chorus:]
Keep ya head up, oooo child things are gonna get easier
Ooooo child things are gonna get brighter [2x]

2pac
I know, cause rap is known for its clean language and respect for women and gays. Ha ha ha.

Well, hot damn: here’s a breakdown of rap’s most profane artists

profanityinrap_01.png

It's actually an insult to all musicians artists to call this garbage created by thugs, criminals, and punks "music".

He's an overgrown kid, suffering from AFFLUENZA...... he knows no right from wrong....sadly.
So what's Hillary suffering from? What caused her to become such a heartless, corrupt, greedy, two faced lying bitch?

Now Drumpf has been accused of groping Black girls or is this a deflection since I stumped you?
I'm just showing you how black men treat other black women. By beating the shit out of them and raping them. Now I understand where the phrase "can I feel your booty" comes from. Would that be where you'd get violent if she refused? Honestly I don't think you'd even ask a stripper that kind of question.

According to Asclepias any guy who has ever gone in for a kiss and been rejected is guilty of sexual assault. What an idiot
You can't blame him, considering no sane women wants to get within ten feet of him. He just doesn't know.

"Keep Ya Head Up"

2pac
I know, cause rap is known for its clean language and respect for women and gays. Ha ha ha.

profanityinrap_01.png

It's actually an insult to all musicians artists to call this garbage created by thugs, criminals, and punks "music".
This is actually part of the white brainwashing. Their own white youth consume the foul rap so the white music companies pay Black guys to make up more foul stuff for white kids to listen to. Black kids on the other hand listen to the underground music that is not promoted by the white companies. Whites make sure this type of music is not heard by whites. It would make their heads explode.

(Jay-Z)
This is to the memory of Danroy Henry
Too much enemy fire to catch a friendly
Strays from the same shade, Ni**a we on the same team
Giving you respect, I expect the same thing
All black everything, Ni**a you know my fresh code
I’m out here fightin’ for you, Don’t increase my stress load
Ni**as watchin’ the throne, Very happy to be
Power to the people, When you see me, see you

(Kanye West)
And I’m from the murder capital, Where they murder for capital
Heard about at least 3 killings this afternoon
Lookin’ at the news like damn I was just with him after school,
No shop class but half the school got a tool,
And I could die any day type attitude
Plus his little brother got shot reppin’ his avenue
It’s time for us to stop and re-define black power
41 souls murdered in 50 hours

The paper read murder, Black on black murder,
The paper read murder, Black on black murder again
Murder again…

Is it genocide?
Cause I can still hear his momma cry, Know the family traumatized
Shots left holes in his face, Bout piranha-size
The old pastor closed the cold casket
And said the church ain’t got enough room for all the tombs
It’s a war going on outside we ain’t safe from
I feel the pain in my city wherever I go
314 soldiers died in Iraq
509 died in Chicago

(Jay-Z)
I arrived on the day Fred Hampton died
Real niggas just multiply
And they say 21 I was supposed to die
So I’m out here celebratin’ my post demise
If you put crabs in a barrel to insure your survival
You gon’ end up pulling down niggas that look just like you
What up blood? What up cuz?
It’s all black, I love us

(Kanye West)

(Jay-Z)
It’s a celebration of black excellence
Black tie, black Maybachs
Black excellence, opulence, decadence
Tuxes next to the president, I’m present
I dress in Dries and other boutique stores in Paris
In sheepskin coats, I silence the lamb
Do you know who I am Clarice?
No cheap cologne whenever I “shh-shh”
Success never smelled so sweet, I stink of success
The new black elite They say my black card bear the mark of the beast
I repeat, My religion is the beat
My verse is like church, My Jesus piece Now please, domino, domino
Only spot a few blacks the higher I go
What’s up to Will, Shoutout to O
That ain’t enough, We gon need a million more
Kick in the door, Biggie flow
I’m all dressed up with nowhere to go

(Kanye West)
Yea it’s all messed up when it’s nowhere to go
So we won’t take the time out til we reach the T O P
From paroles to hold G’s, sold keys, low keys
We like the promised land of the OG’s
In the past if you picture events like a black tie
What the last thing you expect to see, black guys
What’s the life expectancy for black guys?
The system’s working effectively, that’s why
I’ll be a real man and take care of your son
Every problem you had before this day is now done
New crib, watch a movie
Cause ain’t nothin on the news but the blues
Hit the mall, pick up some Gucci
Now ain’t nothin new but your shoes
Sunday morning, Praise the Lord
You the girl that Jesus had been saving me for
So let’s savor this moment, And take it to the floor
Black excellence, Truly yours

Source: KANYE WEST - Murder To Excellence lyrics

Boy guys. Adult males dont have to brag. Its not that big of a deal if you get constantly.
Ya okay whatever. Don't pretend to know what guys are like, Mr. "can I grab your booty". Ha ha ha. What a fuckin' riot.

Ya okay whatever. Don't pretend to know what guys are like, Mr. "can I grab your booty". Ha ha ha. What a fuckin' riot.
i dont have to pretend. i have seen you beta males in action before. I laugh at your boyish antics. There is a reason Drumpf and little boys such as yourself have to sexually assault women when you can just ask and get a verbal or non verbal permission.

"Keep Ya Head Up"

2pac

profanityinrap_01.png

This is actually part of the white brainwashing. Their own white youth consume the foul rap so the white music companies pay Black guys to make up more foul stuff for white kids to listen to. Black kids on the other hand listen to the underground music that is not promoted by the white companies. Whites make sure this type of music is not heard by whites. It would make their heads explode.

(Jay-Z)

(Kanye West)

Murder again…

Is it genocide?
509 died in Chicago

(Jay-Z)

(Kanye West)

(Jay-Z)

(Kanye West)
New crib, watch a movie

Ya right! What planet do you live on?
Sad part is its kids that are listening to this thug music.
Statistical History of Swearing in Rap

i dont have to pretend. i have seen you beta males in action before. I laugh at your boyish antics. There is a reason Drumpf and little boys such as yourself have to sexually assault women when you can just ask and get a verbal or non verbal permission.
Right, now dumbass is claiming that all Trump supporters are supporters of assault. But the Clinton's with their long recorded history of assaults rape, and using their office to abuse women, are not. Ha ha ha.

"Keep Ya Head Up"

2pac

profanityinrap_01.png

(Jay-Z)

(Kanye West)

Murder again…

Is it genocide?
509 died in Chicago

(Jay-Z)

(Kanye West)

(Jay-Z)

(Kanye West)
New crib, watch a movie

Ya right! What planet do you live on?
Sad part is its kids that are listening to this thug music.
Statistical History of Swearing in Rap

You have changed your gambit to swearing as if there is an issue with it? Whites invented swearing now they are mad when someone else does it? Swearing shocks the listener and gets the point across in a staggering fashion. consider the the following....

Gosh darned those officers

VS

FUCK DA POLICE!

which one grabs you?

Forum List

Back