🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

How Many Women Will Come Forth On Drumpf?

It wouldn't be a giant leap to say that the way rap musicians talk about women and minorities, is pretty symbolic of how black men treat women and gays in real life.

Its not part of alpha male competition. True alpha males have no competition. Thats a free tip BTW. If you have to make up shit about your conquests then you arent even an alpha male. Youre just a little boy that has never moved beyond the 8th grade.
Guys are always bragging to each other about their conquests with women. That's undeniable fact.
Boy guys. Adult males dont have to brag. Its not that big of a deal if you get constantly.
Ya okay whatever. Don't pretend to know what guys are like, Mr. "can I grab your booty". Ha ha ha. What a fuckin' riot.
i dont have to pretend. i have seen you beta males in action before. I laugh at your boyish antics. There is a reason Drumpf and little boys such as yourself have to sexually assault women when you can just ask and get a verbal or non verbal permission.
Right, now dumbass is claiming that all Trump supporters are supporters of assault. But the Clinton's with their long recorded history of assaults rape, and using their office to abuse women, are not. Ha ha ha.
You are supporters of assualt. You think grabbing women in the pussy is normal behavior. I have surprise for you. Its considered sexual assault as the pussy is determined by law to be an erogenous zone.

It wouldn't be a giant leap to say that the way rap musicians talk about women and minorities, is pretty symbolic of how black men treat women and gays in real life.
Its only a symbol of what white boys and girls are attracted too. Thats why they are the largest consumers of said rap. Thats why the best white rapper of all time is worse than any Black rapper.

Its only a symbol of what white boys and girls are attracted too. Thats why they are the largest consumers of said rap. Thats why the best white rapper of all time is worse than any Black rapper.
You have a problem dealing with the truth. Maybe Michelle Oblahblah should give a speech about how to cure this disease of abusing women in the black community.

Victim blaming and abuse in the black community: How did women become the villains?

Why Black Women Struggle More With Domestic Violence

Black women at greater risk of becoming victims of homicidal domestic violence | Crime | Dallas News

This might be a topic for another thread, but--okay, anyone who was wondering is now sure of what kind of guy Trump is.
The question is, Does it really matter more than the direction our country will take for the next four years?
Should wandering hands and a potty mouth in private be more important than issues like the nation's economy, immigration, etc?
The majority of you know I was not a Trump supporter to begin with, so it's easy for me to just say tsk tsk. But there are a lot of Republicans out there and otherwise nonaligned supporters of Trump who like what he is saying about the direction he will turn the country.
It's kind of hard for THEM, I imagine.
Is piggish personal behavior with the opposite sex a "deal breaker" when the stakes are the Presidency?
Should it be?
I think it speaks directly to his leadership ability. If he wants to be a financial consultant to the US he can do that. You dont follow someone you dont trust and have to worry about him possible sexually assaulting someone. Even prior to the latest gaffe he had already displayed a tendency to excite violence in his supporters and his oppents alike. That will never go away simple because the person he is. He is like a child with his emotions and easily baited.
I guess that'/ fair because I certainly don't trust Hillary with power, state secrets, our uranium, or our lives!
You dont have to trust her. She is going to be your POTUS regardless at this point.
Yours maybe. Never mine.
When are you revoking your US citizenship?
I will never call her president just like I have never called the black guy in the wh president. Democrats do not get that respect from me.

You have a problem dealing with the truth. Maybe Michelle Oblahblah should give a speech about how to cure this disease of abusing women in the black community.

Victim blaming and abuse in the black community: How did women become the villains?

Black women at greater risk of becoming victims of homicidal domestic violence | Crime | Dallas News
i am very well acquainted with the truth. White people love violence. thats why again they are the biggest consumers of trashy rap. They love it.

We just got back from a totally white school and during the warmups for the volleyball game they begin to play a trashy rap song. I looked around amazed at the white girls twerking every where in the gym. They love it.

I think it speaks directly to his leadership ability. If he wants to be a financial consultant to the US he can do that. You dont follow someone you dont trust and have to worry about him possible sexually assaulting someone. Even prior to the latest gaffe he had already displayed a tendency to excite violence in his supporters and his oppents alike. That will never go away simple because the person he is. He is like a child with his emotions and easily baited.
I guess that'/ fair because I certainly don't trust Hillary with power, state secrets, our uranium, or our lives!
You dont have to trust her. She is going to be your POTUS regardless at this point.
Yours maybe. Never mine.
When are you revoking your US citizenship?
I will never call her president just like I have never called the black guy in the wh president. Democrats do not get that respect from me.
I'm pretty sure your contribution to both of their wages will be sufficient enough respect.

Victim blaming and abuse in the black community: How did women become the villains?

i am very well acquainted with the truth. White people love violence. thats why again they are the biggest consumers of trashy rap. They love it.

We just got back from a totally white school and during the warmups for the volleyball game they begin to play a trashy rap song. I looked around amazed at the white girls twerking every where in the gym. They love it.
According to studies blacks tend to treat their women like shit. 60% of black women have been raped and assaulted by black men. That's fucking astounding if you ask me.

According to studies blacks tend to treat their women like shit. 60% of black women have been raped and assaulted by black men. That's fucking astounding if you ask me.
White studies will always tell you something to make you feel better about yourself. Your avoidance behavior is interesting. When I make you look silly on every topic you deflect to another topic. First it was rap now youre back on violence even though you already know whites are far more violent.History tells us whites have killed more of humanity than any race walking the planet.

So, our choices are a pervert or a crook. :rolleyes-41: Go USA.

Trump's platform is the best that we've seen from a presidential candidate in decades. You should be thrilled that you have the opportunity to vote for him.

Actually it's a best platform of a clown. People are fascinated with rich and famous celebrities. That doesn't mean he is good person or a good politician.
All of his economic plan are blasted by well known independent economists. So far nobody is blasting Hillary.
ISIS...... Zero plan.
Bring back jobs..... yeah right.
Illegal Immigration...... I will deport, no I will not, yes I will deport, no I'm not.
Foreign policy? World leaders despise him.
So please tell me.... Why do you think this clown has the best platform?

I will not even mentioned his aggressions against women.

Well, the rappers themselves will tell you their music is a reflection of their real life.

Well, the rappers themselves will tell you their music is a reflection of their real life.
Its just one over repeated reflection. Its what whites want to hear and it sales. They make their money and live opulent lifestyles due to whites needs to sooth their inferiority complex. Most of them are actually lying. I know this one guy that I worked with that went on to be a gangsta rapper that grew up and lived in a upper middle class neighborhood. White people ate his music up.

Its just one over repeated reflection. Its what whites want to hear and it sales. They make their money and live opulent lifestyles due to whites needs to sooth their inferiority complex. Most of them are actually lying. I know this one guy that I worked with that went on to be a gangsta rapper that grew up and lived in a upper middle class neighborhood. White people ate his music up.
Spelling lessons would help you a lot. Really.

Spelling lessons would help you a lot. Really.
Sit Black and relax.

White studies will always tell you something to make you feel better about yourself. Your avoidance behavior is interesting. When I make you look silly on every topic you deflect to another topic. First it was rap now youre back on violence even though you already know whites are far more violent.History tells us whites have killed more of humanity than any race walking the planet.
The author was a black woman and the study was done by a black group.

Rap music is simply a reflection of attitudes of black men towards women, gays, and other social factors.

Deal with it.

That's what I'm tellin' this black racist dumbass. In fact the rappers are exactly describing the real thug life they are living.

Rap music is simply a reflection of attitudes of black men towards women, gays, and other social factors.

Deal with it.

i do deal with it when I listen to real hip hop. Not white people oriented rap.

You and I will always be together
Peace or war, no matter the weather
Me and you like birds of a feather
Til the wind blows us away
We stand talk while they fall together
None left, I formation like the letter
Model and the shelter it's built for whatever

From the beginning it felt like we been in love
We took a chance knowing how slim it was
The world is ours now let's split it up
And you know how short life is let's big it up
Let's get fitted up, get it in and live it up
Dinner plus the cinema then lets hit the club
Posting up like both of us is spending ones
Cause we ain't get it if it didn't come in him and hers
Chemistry together just like a recipe
Or destiny we was meant to be together
Don't worry about me going left or doing you wrong
We right for each other it's a beautiful bond
We hug and touch, we love and lust
We last through the bashes, we cuss and fuss
Until we trust the love it's just for us
Until its ashes to ashes and dust to dust

Chorus

In each others arms it's like heroin love
That dope fiend forever in love
But it's better than drugs
It's heavy on the heart it's still a risk
But we never fall apart we was built for this
Nothing that we can't sort out, it's brought up
And thought out, erase all doubt go hard and all out
You and my fam fall out most of your family can't stand me
We can't let that cross out our family plans, can we?
We won't get no love from it
Let's just keep it one hunnid 'til we one hunnid
Stack grands 'til we grand-parents
Whatever work but let's hope for the best and expect the worst
Cause we'll have good and bad times together
But the bad will make the good times that much better
So let's absolve it 'til we sprawled out in coffins
And 2012 if the world fall out the orbit

Chorus

We go together like criminals and crime
Instrumentals and rhymes
Clothes and trends, like real G's and dimes
Stone gems and shine, real cream and pies
Chrome rims and rides, like ill teams and grinds
Like identical designs the pinnacle to rise
Like flows and ants, like skill dreams and drive
Home in France like a little trees and vibes
Close as kin or like heels, jeans and thighs
Since I was rocking Giseles you was hotter than hell
Now it's me and you like Barack and Michelle
Denzel and Pauletta prevail when all weather
Stand tall while they fail and fall together
The pleasure and the pain, the pressure and the hate
Through whatever we together like forever and a day
Checks and dollar signs the love for paper
Better yet like father time and mother nature

Chorus

I told you from the rip
We gone do what we do, you know what I mean?
It's me and you, you and I

That's what I'm tellin' this black racist dumbass. In fact the rappers are exactly describing the real thug life they are living.
No they are describing white male fantasies. Things white males wish they could do.

Deal with it.

Chorus

Chorus

Instrumentals and rhymes

Chorus

I told you from the rip

Stop sniffing glue, there is no genre called "white people oriented rap". Except in the mind of a black racist.

Deal with it.

Chorus

Chorus

Instrumentals and rhymes

Chorus

I told you from the rip

Stop sniffing glue, there is no genre called "white people oriented rap". Except in the mind of a black racist.

White people love sniffing glue. There is genre called gangsta rap and whites are the biggest consumer of this genre.

Deal with it.

Blackophilia and Blackophobia: White Youth, the Consumption of Rap Music, and White Supremacy - Yousman - 2003 - Communication Theory - Wiley Online Library

How Music Executives Created 'Black' Hip Hop For White Suburban Kids

Forum List

Back