🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

How Many Women Will Come Forth On Drumpf?

One university study says the MSM has given Trump over two billion in free airtime. Yesterday and today, MSNBC played Trump speeches beginning to end. They reported Hillary had two rallies and showed nothing. Hillery has plans to reduce or get rid of student debt. But not a single media outlet reports what it is.

Every time Joe Scarborough or Chuck Todd or Anderson Cooper and such as them say Hillary Clinton's name they also mention emails or say she is untrustworthy. Every single time. I have never seen MSM this involved in US politics madly trying to skew the outcome of the election.

Then those like Joe and Mika and Chuck grow big eyes, try to do that Puss n Boots innocent look and say MEEEE? But I'm non partisan. They aren't. They never have been.

I think he's very much ungentlemanly. A rapist may be taking it a bit far though. A lot of men are "handsy." If you make it clear to them that you aren't interested, they usually stop. IF they don't stop after you tell them to stop, then it moves into the territory of sexual assault.

I found the comment that one of the most recent women made to be quite interesting though. She said it wouldn't have bothered her too much if he had kept his hands above her waist but once he tried to go up her skirt, she objected to that. What a very strange thing to say . . . If you are allowing the man the "access" then he is going to try to move it forward (or downtown - LOL), if you know what I mean! :D

I agree

sbui6q.jpg

He is just as ungentlemanly. I think a lot of rich men feel that they are entitled to any woman they want. They need to be kicked in the nuts. :dunno:

Trump can't hold a candle to Clinton. the king of rape. besides all this trash talk about Trump is unproved. not a document to be found. except the ones made up by the Clinton News Network
And you have some proof of Bill Clinton having committed a rape? Any evidence whatsoever? As far as I know the only woman who made that accusation recanted her claim when placed under oath. She actually signed an affidavit swearing the rape never happened. So, who do you claim Bill raped?

the look. he's guilty as hell. or maybe that's a mass murderer?? its hard to come forwared under a death threat

Who really cares how any phony women come forward...all within the last week, just as the WikiLeaks INDICTMENTS of the Beast and The "Small Penis: President come to light...as with this tread, a diversion from 65% tax increase, and a LIKELY WAR with Russia!!!!

I'm watching a woman on TV right now who says she was "molested" by Trump. He pressed his genitals against her, touched her booby and kissed her "aggressively." She's all crying about it. Oh my, she is definitely an actress. Her life is RUINED now. :rolleyes-41: Good grief lady, get a grip on yourself.

wonder how much their paid ??

One university study says the MSM has given Trump over two billion in free airtime. Yesterday and today, MSNBC played Trump speeches beginning to end. They reported Hillary had two rallies and showed nothing. Hillery has plans to reduce or get rid of student debt. But not a single media outlet reports what it is.

Every time Joe Scarborough or Chuck Todd or Anderson Cooper and such as them say Hillary Clinton's name they also mention emails or say she is untrustworthy. Every single time. I have never seen MSM this involved in US politics madly trying to skew the outcome of the election.

Then those like Joe and Mika and Chuck grow big eyes, try to do that Puss n Boots innocent look and say MEEEE? But I'm non partisan. They aren't. They never have been.

You think those people are shilling for DT? :lol: I've heard it ALL now.

I'm watching a woman on TV right now who says she was "molested" by Trump. He pressed his genitals against her, touched her booby and kissed her "aggressively." She's all crying about it. Oh my, she is definitely an actress. Her life is RUINED now. :rolleyes-41: Good grief lady, get a grip on yourself.

wonder how much their paid ??

I don't know but it looks as if she's sure making the most of her 15 minutes.

Another woman has come out and told her story of Drumpf feeling on her genitals. This guy not only needs to lose the election. He needs to be locked up. How many will come out by the time of the election?

Woman accuses Trump of putting his hands under her skirt in the early 1990s - CNNPolitics.com

Take the total number of reality tv shows, beauty pageants &!any other scams he had going on, times the number of contestants to arrive at the total number of potential victims. I'm guessing the actual number of victims will be quite large.
Youre probably right. No wonder his wife is a mail order bride. He probably figured she would just be grateful to be here and let him get away with everything.

I think he's very much ungentlemanly. A rapist may be taking it a bit far though. A lot of men are "handsy." If you make it clear to them that you aren't interested, they usually stop. IF they don't stop after you tell them to stop, then it moves into the territory of sexual assault.

I found the comment that one of the most recent women made to be quite interesting though. She said it wouldn't have bothered her too much if he had kept his hands above her waist but once he tried to go up her skirt, she objected to that. What a very strange thing to say . . . If you are allowing the man the "access" then he is going to try to move it forward (or downtown - LOL), if you know what I mean! :D

I agree

sbui6q.jpg

He is just as ungentlemanly. I think a lot of rich men feel that they are entitled to any woman they want. They need to be kicked in the nuts. :dunno:

Trump can't hold a candle to Clinton. the king of rape. besides all this trash talk about Trump is unproved. not a document to be found. except the ones made up by the Clinton News Network
And you have some proof of Bill Clinton having committed a rape? Any evidence whatsoever? As far as I know the only woman who made that accusation recanted her claim when placed under oath. She actually signed an affidavit swearing the rape never happened. So, who do you claim Bill raped?

every whore in Arkansas

Trump's Razor, We All Bow Down to You
rtjhndcs5zgsdxi8xnef.jpg

So the Trump campaign has put forward a British man who says he was on the plane in the first class cabin on the flight on which Jessica Leeds claims Donald Trump groped her. He is the campaign's evidence that Leeds is lying because the man says Trump didn't do anything. The man's name is Anthony Gilberthorpe. He's 54. So he is claiming to remember an uneventful flight more than 35 years ago when he was in his late teens.

And there's something else: Gilberthorpe has a record of outlandish claims and taking cash from tabloids to set people up. Yes, really. He's the Trump campaign's official pushback. Here's the story.

- Josh Marshall

Another woman has come out and told her story of Drumpf feeling on her genitals. This guy not only needs to lose the election. He needs to be locked up. How many will come out by the time of the election?

Woman accuses Trump of putting his hands under her skirt in the early 1990s - CNNPolitics.com
Our country would go broke, there would be no room in our jails, if all the men doing such were locked up.
The smarter but I'm sure impossible solution is for men to teach their boys to respect females.
Have you ever listened to the lyrics of rap music?

Our country would go broke, there would be no room in our jails, if all the men doing such were locked up.
The smarter but I'm sure impossible solution is for men to teach their boys to respect females.
Have you ever listened to the lyrics of rap music?
Do the lyrics grab women by the vagina?

CNN’s Dana Bash Calls Trump Remark About Clinton’s Looks ‘Appalling’
Source: mediaite.com

by Josh Feldman | 6:27 pm, October 14th, 2016
video 72

CNN’s Dana Bash minced no words in her reaction to a comment Donald Trump made about Hillary Clinton today.

Trump today said that when Clinton stood in front of him at the debate, he “wasn’t impressed.”

Bash reacted by saying, “I don’t even want to dignify that with words. It’s appalling. I mean, it really is.”.........................................

Read more: CNN’s Dana Bash Calls Trump Remark About Clinton’s Looks ‘Appalling’

Now remember folks, these people who are now protecting their daughters from Trump are the same morons who want to allow grown men to piss with their daughters and to shower with them!

Forum List

Back