🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

How Many Women Will Come Forth On Drumpf?

Bill Clinton and his wife Hillary who attacked all of his rape and assault victims would be the closest thing to the Cosby couple.
That only comes into play if you believe the conspiracy theories and radical right wing bloggers/commentators. If you don't believe them your analysis just becomes subjective opinion supported by unproven allegations and partisan speculation.
Bill Clinton assaulted and took advantage of many women, and his wife attacked them, for a period of over 40 years. That's a fact.
This is right wing bullshit mythology. Everyone knows it. Studies show that the American people are not interested in hearing about Clinton from 20 years ago. Studies show this irritates them. So Trump, except for his diehard supporters, is making to headway in the general election constantly brinking up Bill Clinton and his sexual history. He's only doing himself harm.
Oh it's right wing mythology that Bill Clinton got a blowjob in the Oval Office from an 18 year old and Hillary called his victim everything in the book. Right, sure.
That was not sexual assault. You apparently don't know the difference between consenual sex and assault. That's very sad and very, very disturbing. And btw, she was not 18 years old, she was an adult and she is the one who initiated the relationship, saying she was going to take her 'knee pads' with her when she went to Washington. You don't even know the facts, apparently. She was not a victim by any means.
Yes..Bill is a stand up guy. Your a dim light bulb.

As many as liberal media and Clinton campaign can churn up.
You people are in such denial. He has lived his life a certain way and now it is all coming out. He has been sexually abusing women for decades. He has been on Howard Stern bragging about things he's done, like walking in on women at beauty pageants when they are in the dressing room in a state of undress.

He thinks it's funny, doing that. He has talked about being attracted to 10 and 12 year old girls. He has talked about being attracted to his daughter, Ivanka. He said it was okay for Stern to say Ivanka was a desirable 'piece of ass.' What kind of father says that or discusses dating his daughter? What kind of man discusses dating ten and 12 year olds? He's a sick, sick pervert.

As many as liberal media and Clinton campaign can churn up.
You people are in such denial. He has lived his life a certain way and now it is all coming out. He has been sexually abusing women for decades. He has been on Howard Stern bragging about things he's done, like walking in on women at beauty pageants when they are in the dressing room in a state of undress.

He thinks it's funny, doing that. He has talked about being attracted to 10 and 12 year old girls. He has talked about being attracted to his daughter, Ivanka. He said it was okay for Stern to say Ivanka was a desirable 'piece of ass.' What kind of father says that or discusses dating his daughter? What kind of man discusses dating ten and 12 year olds? He's a sick, sick pervert.
A sexual predator and probably pedophile like Drumpf says those things.

Another woman has come out and told her story of Drumpf feeling on her genitals. This guy not only needs to lose the election. He needs to be locked up. How many will come out by the time of the election?

Woman accuses Trump of putting his hands under her skirt in the early 1990s - CNNPolitics.com

Take the total number of reality tv shows, beauty pageants &!any other scams he had going on, times the number of contestants to arrive at the total number of potential victims. I'm guessing the actual number of victims will be quite large.

Another woman has come out and told her story of Drumpf feeling on her genitals. This guy not only needs to lose the election. He needs to be locked up. How many will come out by the time of the election?

Woman accuses Trump of putting his hands under her skirt in the early 1990s - CNNPolitics.com

your an idiot
Someone who cannot tell the difference between "you're" and "your" should not call someone else an idiot.

your right

I think he's very much ungentlemanly. A rapist may be taking it a bit far though. A lot of men are "handsy." If you make it clear to them that you aren't interested, they usually stop. IF they don't stop after you tell them to stop, then it moves into the territory of sexual assault.

I found the comment that one of the most recent women made to be quite interesting though. She said it wouldn't have bothered her too much if he had kept his hands above her waist but once he tried to go up her skirt, she objected to that. What a very strange thing to say . . . If you are allowing the man the "access" then he is going to try to move it forward (or downtown - LOL), if you know what I mean! :D

I think he's very much ungentlemanly. A rapist may be taking it a bit far though. A lot of men are "handsy." If you make it clear to them that you aren't interested, they usually stop. IF they don't stop after you tell them to stop, then it moves into the territory of sexual assault.

I found the comment that one of the most recent women made to be quite interesting though. She said it wouldn't have bothered her too much if he had kept his hands above her waist but once he tried to go up her skirt, she objected to that. What a very strange thing to say . . . If you are allowing the man the "access" then he is going to try to move it forward (or downtown - LOL), if you know what I mean! :D

I agree

sbui6q.jpg

I agree

sbui6q.jpg

He is just as ungentlemanly. I think a lot of rich men feel that they are entitled to any woman they want. They need to be kicked in the nuts. :dunno:

Speaking of Willie, his actions most certainly reflect on Hillary, especially when she refers to HIS victims as "trailer park trash" and "bimbos" all the while scolding Donald Trump for doing exactly what her husband has done and probably still does, as she tries to act like the "white knight" for women. This whole entire election is just a sick clown show, IMO.

I agree

sbui6q.jpg

He is just as ungentlemanly. I think a lot of rich men feel that they are entitled to any woman they want. They need to be kicked in the nuts. :dunno:

Trump can't hold a candle to Clinton. the king of rape. besides all this trash talk about Trump is unproved. not a document to be found. except the ones made up by the Clinton News Network

I agree

sbui6q.jpg

Trump can't hold a candle to Clinton. the king of rape. besides all this trash talk about Trump is unproved. not a document to found. except the ones made up by the Clinton News Network

Well, you believe what you want. I don't doubt any of the stories about the two of them. They are two peas in a pod as far as I'm concerned.

I agree

sbui6q.jpg

Trump can't hold a candle to Clinton. the king of rape. besides all this trash talk about Trump is unproved. not a document to be found. except the ones made up by the Clinton News Network

LMAO and the trash talk on Bill is proven???

I agree

sbui6q.jpg

LMAO and the trash talk on Bill is proven???

all the way back to Arkansas

I believe that they are both a couple of entitled rich guys and spoiled brats. They think they can just take something if they want it, and they need to LEARN that this is not the case with everyone. Not everyone can be bought and not everyone is going to bow to the money.

I agree

sbui6q.jpg

And you have some proof of Bill Clinton having committed a rape? Any evidence whatsoever? As far as I know the only woman who made that accusation recanted her claim when placed under oath. She actually signed an affidavit swearing the rape never happened. So, who do you claim Bill raped?

I'm watching a woman on TV right now who says she was "molested" by Trump. He pressed his genitals against her, touched her booby and kissed her "aggressively." She's all crying about it. Oh my, she is definitely an actress. Her life is RUINED now. :rolleyes-41: Good grief lady, get a grip on yourself.

Forum List

Back