🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

How Many Women Will Come Forth On Drumpf?

Stop talking to your ass and talk to women. Pretty sure most if not all would kick your ass if you did something like that to them.
Do what? You don't ever play with a womans pussy, kiss her, or fondle and kiss her breasts? I feel sorry for you. No wonder you're a miserable Democrap. I bet it's those evil white people's fault the women you know don't like you to touch them. LOL
Do what? I just told you.

Doesnt matter what I do. You arent me. i dont have to do much talking. It just naturally happens. I never have to force a woman.
You said some women don't like kissing or being fondled. Have you ever even been with a woman? Dang.
I said many women dont like being kissed or sexually assaulted.
No you said they don't like to be kissed or fondled in the genital area. Maybe you're a transvestite. LOL
I think you've only ever been with transvestites because you sure dont know women.

Like everything else such as "racism", leftist hacks have cheapened and destroyed the true meaning of the word "assault". Assault is a violent act using force.
Assault
The left has no bearing on the definition of assault, the law of the land provides the definition.
1. Intentionally putting another person in reasonable apprehension of an imminent harmful or offensive contact. No intent to cause physical injury needs to exist, and no physical injury needs to result. So defined in tort law and the criminal statutes of some states.
Yeah, therefore if a guy goes for a kiss without written permission slip, it's ASSAULT! And Trump should be prosecuted for this crime! Ha ha ha. OMG.
He didn't just kiss, he also like he so delicate put grabbed woman by the pussy. And the fact that eleven woman have come forward saying that it was without their consent proves it was the legal definition of assault. And again you have admitted that with acts like that consenting means a whole lot. As far as I'm concerned your entire argument is debunked to the point that you don't even agree with it anymore
The media sent down a fishing hook and this is the dirt that took the bait from the tens of thousands of women that Trump employed and did business with. Seriously, why don't you counter all the women he has elevated and hired in "first time positions"? His campaign manager and all his surrogates on TV are mostly women. Everybody can see this is nothing but dirt and the usual garbage from the left.
He likes to keep a large pool of women available for groping.
He's a married man who's settled down now. He had an extended bachelor life. Non of this has anything to do with the elections and why Hillary and Obama have been such a disaster.

Assault
The left has no bearing on the definition of assault, the law of the land provides the definition.
1. Intentionally putting another person in reasonable apprehension of an imminent harmful or offensive contact. No intent to cause physical injury needs to exist, and no physical injury needs to result. So defined in tort law and the criminal statutes of some states.
Yeah, therefore if a guy goes for a kiss without written permission slip, it's ASSAULT! And Trump should be prosecuted for this crime! Ha ha ha. OMG.
He didn't just kiss, he also like he so delicate put grabbed woman by the pussy. And the fact that eleven woman have come forward saying that it was without their consent proves it was the legal definition of assault. And again you have admitted that with acts like that consenting means a whole lot. As far as I'm concerned your entire argument is debunked to the point that you don't even agree with it anymore
The media sent down a fishing hook and this is the dirt that took the bait from the tens of thousands of women that Trump employed and did business with. Seriously, why don't you counter all the women he has elevated and hired in "first time positions"? His campaign manager and all his surrogates on TV are mostly women. Everybody can see this is nothing but dirt and the usual garbage from the left.
He's a married man who's settled down now. He had an extended bachelor life. Non of this has anything to do with the elections and why Hillary and Obama have been such a disaster.

I don't believe it even happened, nothing from these woman for decades, Trump has been front and center for over a year and then magically less than a month before the election they decide to come forward? Leftists are so easily duped and gullible

Really? Ha ha ha. Maybe that's why you're such a miserable person and a Democrap. The women I know loved a man they were attracted to kissing and fondling her.
If she is attracted. If she welcomes it. There is a big difference between that and forcing yourself on someone who is resisting you.
So what was that woman doing in the first class seat next to Trump? She wanted to discuss Einstein's theory of relativity? You guys are so fucking stupid.
She was trying to fend him off w/o making a scene, most likely. When he went too far, she moved from 1st class to the back of the plane, as far away as she could get.
She moved back because she felt that he was just going to use her and never contact her again. That's usually the impression a woman gets when a man tries to go too far on first contact. It means he doesn't respect her or really think of her in that way. That happens all the time.
What do you mean by too far?

Assault if she didnt give you permission. if it was my daughter it would be called a ticket to the grave.
Like everything else such as "racism", leftist hacks have cheapened and destroyed the true meaning of the word "assault". Assault is a violent act using force.
Assault
Dont be upset you dont understand women. There is a balance to what you can and cannot do. If in doubt ask if its ok. Youd be surprised what asking will get you. I once asked a woman if I could feel her butt and she turned around and let me.

:ack-1:
So recap, ass-pass-thegas asked a woman "can I feel your butt?"

What a total DORK! How lame is that?! Typical Democrap loser.

Many women feel kissing and groping them is a violent and forceful act..
Really? Ha ha ha. Maybe that's why you're such a miserable person and a Democrap. The women I know loved a man they were attracted to kissing and fondling her.
If she is attracted. If she welcomes it. There is a big difference between that and forcing yourself on someone who is resisting you.
So what was that woman doing in the first class seat next to Trump? She wanted to discuss Einstein's theory of relativity? You guys are so fucking stupid.
She was trying to fend him off w/o making a scene, most likely. When he went too far, she moved from 1st class to the back of the plane, as far away as she could get.
She moved back because she felt that he was just going to use her and never contact her again. That's usually the impression a woman gets when a man tries to go too far on first contact. It means he doesn't respect her or really think of her in that way. That happens all the time.
OMG. You are just a very troubled man.

I don't believe it even happened, nothing from these woman for decades, Trump has been front and center for over a year and then magically less than a month before the election they decide to come forward? Leftists are so easily duped and gullible
Keep in mind Trump was a beloved die hard DEMOCRAT at the time of these allegations, that was celebrated by the NY Democrap liberal community. LOL

OMG. You are just a very troubled man.
Yes. Troubled and extremely horny. LOL

Keep in mind Trump was a beloved die hard DEMOCRAT at the time of these allegations, that was celebrated by the NY Democrap liberal community. LOL

The loons have lost it, totally lost their marbles. It's to the point all you can do is shake your head at all this BS

If you look at the Bill Cosby case,the church molestings and countless other examples, victims of sexual assault coming out on masse against the perpetrator isn't unusual, neither is it unusual for those cases to be old. Especially when the person doing it is in a position of power. It's actually rather the norm and not the exception.

If you look at the Bill Cosby case,the church molestings and countless other examples, victims of sexual assault coming out on masse against the perpetrator isn't unusual, neither is it unusual for those cases to be old. Especially when the person doing it is in a position of power. It's actually rather the norm and not the exception.

Yeah OK....Eye roll

The loons have lost it, totally lost their marbles. It's to the point all you can do is shake your head at all this BS
You are talking about the right wing, right? Because it is definitely the truth about them. Trump has lost it. And all of his supporters have lost it. Big time.

You are talking about the right wing, right? Because it is definitely the truth about them. Trump has lost it. And all of his supporters have lost it. Big time.

Did I say left loons? Why yes I did . Now take that middle school attempt and run along. I'm weary of your childish assholes and you infantile attempts to look smart

Bill Clinton and his wife Hillary who attacked all of his rape and assault victims would be the closest thing to the Cosby couple.

What do you mean by too far?

Assault
Dont be upset you dont understand women. There is a balance to what you can and cannot do. If in doubt ask if its ok. Youd be surprised what asking will get you. I once asked a woman if I could feel her butt and she turned around and let me.

:ack-1:
So recap, ass-pass-thegas asked a woman "can I feel your butt?"

What a total DORK! How lame is that?! Typical Democrap loser.
Actually I said "your booty". She didnt think it was very lame at all.

Bill Clinton and his wife Hillary who attacked all of his rape and assault victims would be the closest thing to the Cosby couple.

Don't forget, Crosby is also a Democrat :)

LOL. So you don't know any guy who tried to have sex with a woman by making a move on her?
I've known a rapist or two that did that but no one I hung around or respected.
So you call going for a kiss or other foreplay moves "assault"? Ha ha ha!
Yes, if you touch a person i their private areas, or force your mouth on someone and stick your tongue down your throat, that is assault. I don't know if you have a daughter or a wife but if someone did it to mine I wouldn't consider it foreplay, would you? The operative word is consent, if you don't have it you are breaking the law.

Well its political bullshit all the way. Trump has been a celebrity for years. He's been fabulously wealthy all these years and nary a peep until now. Any one of these women could have come forward and sued his ass off. But they didn't.

It's the D playbook. Odd how none of you could beleive Juanita or Kathleen or how many others Bill molested. But you believe everyone who comes out against Trump.

Hypocrisy thy name is liberal.
Ah the standard defence. First you float the, "it's not really assault" argument. And when you see that isn't working you go the "but the other guy did it to" argument. If these rape accusations would have come out during Bill Clinton's run for the white house, he wouldn't have become president. In this election cycle though, Trump isn't running against Bill, he's running against Hillary. So if Bill did it, it would still be a choice between a candidate who sexual assaulted woman and the spouse of a candidate who sexually assaulted woman.

Bullshit liberal post all the way! :lol: I never said it wasn't assault. Did I? Liar.

And I never trotted out "the other guy did it too" argument. Did I? Liar.

I went after all you Clinton supporters for blatant hypocrisy. I did. That's the truth.

Forum List

Back