🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

How Many Women Will Come Forth On Drumpf?

If fondling a woman's breasts and pussy isn't "foreplay" then what is, please explain.

Would you prefer poems written by Carl Marx? I bet that turn you on a lot. LOL
Assault if she didnt give you permission. if it was my daughter it would be called a ticket to the grave.
Like everything else such as "racism", leftist hacks have cheapened and destroyed the true meaning of the word "assault". Assault is a violent act using force.
Assault
The left has no bearing on the definition of assault, the law of the land provides the definition.
1. Intentionally putting another person in reasonable apprehension of an imminent harmful or offensive contact. No intent to cause physical injury needs to exist, and no physical injury needs to result. So defined in tort law and the criminal statutes of some states.

If fondling a woman's breasts and pussy isn't "foreplay" then what is, please explain.

OMG It's not foreplay when it is not welcome. We are talking about sexual assault here. When such touching is not wanted.

Assault if she didnt give you permission. if it was my daughter it would be called a ticket to the grave.
Like everything else such as "racism", leftist hacks have cheapened and destroyed the true meaning of the word "assault". Assault is a violent act using force.
Assault
The left has no bearing on the definition of assault, the law of the land provides the definition.
1. Intentionally putting another person in reasonable apprehension of an imminent harmful or offensive contact. No intent to cause physical injury needs to exist, and no physical injury needs to result. So defined in tort law and the criminal statutes of some states.
Yeah, therefore if a guy goes for a kiss without written permission slip, it's ASSAULT! And Trump should be prosecuted for this crime! Ha ha ha. OMG.

OMG It's not foreplay when it is not welcome. We are talking about sexual assault here. When such touching is not wanted.
Yeah, and that's why the gold digger on the plane was okay with him playing with her breasts. She had this invisible line at the waist that Trump shoulda known about. LOL

Many women feel kissing and groping them is a violent and forceful act..

Roudy wants to assault women is the only conclusion from the above, with impunity.

No.

I've known a rapist or two that did that but no one I hung around or respected.
So you call going for a kiss or other foreplay moves "assault"? Ha ha ha!
Foreplay? Seriously? Putting your hands up a woman's skirt, trying to grab her genitals, this is foreplay? With a woman who is not consenting? You think this is okay? Again, wtf is wrong with you?
Yes, when a guy starts kissing a woman he tries make his way to her genitals. The woman on the airplane clearly explained that she would have been okay if he just stuck to fondling her breasts. Sounds like a gold digger who started having regrets, in my opinion.
No wonder you have a hard time with women. You dont have to try and make a way to her genitals.
I had so many women during my bachelor days I didn't know what to do with them. I knew exactly how it worked.
I call bullshit. What you know about women would fit on the head of a pin. Maybe you were dating prossies.

Assault
Yeah, therefore if a guy goes for a kiss without written permission slip, it's ASSAULT! And Trump should be prosecuted for this crime! Ha ha ha. OMG.
Dont be upset you dont understand women. There is a balance to what you can and cannot do. If in doubt ask if its ok. Youd be surprised what asking will get you. I once asked a woman if I could feel her butt and she turned around and let me.

Really? Ha ha ha. Maybe that's why you're such a miserable person and a Democrap. The women I know loved a man they were attracted to kissing and fondling her.

The vast majority, not just 'many.' Roudy is BSing. He apparently was a sexual predator in his youth.

So you call going for a kiss or other foreplay moves "assault"? Ha ha ha!
Foreplay? Seriously? Putting your hands up a woman's skirt, trying to grab her genitals, this is foreplay? With a woman who is not consenting? You think this is okay? Again, wtf is wrong with you?
Yes, when a guy starts kissing a woman he tries make his way to her genitals. The woman on the airplane clearly explained that she would have been okay if he just stuck to fondling her breasts. Sounds like a gold digger who started having regrets, in my opinion.
No wonder you have a hard time with women. You dont have to try and make a way to her genitals.
I had so many women during my bachelor days I didn't know what to do with them. I knew exactly how it worked.
I call bullshit. What you know about women would fit on the head of a pin. Maybe you were dating prossies.
You can call whatever you want. I am not about to recite my bachelor days from 30 years ago.

Really? Ha ha ha. Maybe that's why you're such a miserable person and a Democrap. The women I know loved a man they were attracted to kissing and fondling her.
If she is attracted. If she welcomes it. There is a big difference between that and forcing yourself on someone who is resisting you.

The vast majority, not just 'many.' Roudy is BSing. He apparently was a sexual predator in his young.
Sexual predator no, but I do know that human beings are animals, and you cannot divorce that from human nature, especially when it comes to sexuality.

If she is attracted. If she welcomes it. There is a big difference between that and forcing yourself on someone who is resisting you.
So what was that woman doing in the first class seat next to Trump? She wanted to discuss Einstein's theory of relativity? You guys are so fucking stupid.

We would have to believe that you did not want to be touched. An absurd claim from someone who cannot be "touched" even by Arabs.

That's sad, pathetic in fact.

You must know a lot of women with self esteem issues.

Assault
Dont be upset you dont understand women. There is a balance to what you can and cannot do. If in doubt ask if its ok. Youd be surprised what asking will get you. I once asked a woman if I could feel her butt and she turned around and let me.

:ack-1:

Forum List

Back